Latest topics

NEW PROMO-Jalal announced his marriage with Benazir

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW PROMO-Jalal announced his marriage with Benazir

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 13:12

Tanthya wrote:
harrybird wrote:Hey Girls!

what if this marriage announcement turns out to be Jodha's dream! 

I know the chances are remote but the promo looked patchy...sumthing we have witnessed in the past in misleading promos...like jodha pregnancy..shariffudin cuming out of jodhas room, jalal screaming...which actually never happened!

lets hope so!

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Yeh humein Sweekar nahi hai!

I want Jodha to roast on fire  for at least 2 episodes, for Benton to gloat at her easy victory for 2 episodes, Ruqqy to smirk thinking Jalal is only her trophy  until the shamsheer strikes and  Jalal goes rat-a-tat-rat-a-tat as to how he had doubts  abt Benton, How Jo Begum really did save him, tried to warn him, How he wanted to bring the truth out * will he be having a public SR cuz short of that, how will ppl come to know B is a VK?* .. then  the smirk is wiped off Ruqqy's paan beeda lips, Maham goes to  drink her sherbet and cool her garam head , adham is left ruing the chance of not tasting the angoor , I mean  Benazir when he had the chance..

would not it be lovely if Jalal gets Benton to bite Abul Mali ??
public SR :lol!: ....
Jodha running  run  here and der trying to save her pati and making her lep  (if Ben bite her pati) Twisted Evil 
 Thumbsup ben biting Mali.....it would be fab yr........loved it a lotttttttttt :P  :P  :P  Starry Love

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 13:15

sandhya wrote:Why does he have to marry her? He could well have her as a baandhi in his harem, one among his thousands.Why is that Abul Mali's kanees suddenly in tears over not being able to marry? Even if there were no talks of Vishkanya, who will marry her anyway?

Were all these dancers particular about marriage those days? What nautanki is this and Jalal is fool enough to fall for it.

Unless he suspects another jasoos of Abul Mali in the palace, whose information he wishes to worm out of Ben, this announcement makes no sense at all.

Either he must know everything or nothing.

Had we not seen him in action (rather inaction) during the Tasneem track, we can hope that he has some ace up in his sleeve. But after the tasneem track debacle, there is really no hope for such a thing as Jalal having anything akin to brains!

What can we do......wish them to have a happy and poisonous married life.
We will also pray for their waaris...........vishboy snakeu baba
sandhyaaa  Thumbsup  poisonous married life ROFL  vishboy snakeu baba :*lol*:  :*lol*:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-22, 13:25

Tanthya wrote:with Ruqaiyya on warpath , I think Ruqs might heself sajao Benton to spite Jo, while Jo will grit her teeth, sulk  and tell Moti, "Humein iss Shahenshah se grihna hai Moti, Hum isski jeevan ka Raksha karna chahte hain, Hamari tareef main ek kavitha sunaneke badle yeh uss   Vishkanya se shaadi kar rahi hai,  Pehle innki taane main vish tha ab innki bagal main bhi jeegta jaagta Vish ki dabba baiti rahegi, Humein yeh bardash nahi Moti,  Lauta do woh din jab Shahenshah hamari irdh girdh ghooma karte they , Harem hamari prashansa karke takthi nahi  Jaaane kahan Gaye woh din" * Point to be noted, Raj Kappor was inspired by Jodha's plight and sung it 40 years early*

So coming back to JA, The Loop has begun.. the loop which opened during Khema  incident where Jalal says One day you will search for me everywhere but I will not be there with you .. we are in the midst of it is my guess..
To whom were these dialogues spoken? Jo or Ruqs

Shahenshah ki bagal mein vish ki dabba! ROFL 

And Neha Begum,...............aap waapas kab aayee? Missed you. hug1

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 13:29

Arpitha wrote:
neha wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Noo.i saw the promo  Shocked 

and dream ...quite possible.

Dreamwa ?  Shocked No No...please let the fun begin...I want to see her Naagin Dance on Suhag Raat with Jodha peeping through the whole of their door  ROFL 
@pink  :lol!:  :*lol*: ..... Thumbsup 
 :*lol*:  Dance  :*lol*:  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noorie on 2014-01-22, 13:43

I think after all drama and benazir nautanki jodha will expose her and save jalal and benazir will bite bechari jb  Question because only jodha no her truth and trying to expose her but fails  bounce i want to see jalal face after come to no about his would be vishkanya begum  :clown: 

Noorie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 13:47

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:with Ruqaiyya on warpath , I think Ruqs might heself sajao Benton to spite Jo, while Jo will grit her teeth, sulk  and tell Moti, "Humein iss Shahenshah se grihna hai Moti, Hum isski jeevan ka Raksha karna chahte hain, Hamari tareef main ek kavitha sunaneke badle yeh uss   Vishkanya se shaadi kar rahi hai,  Pehle innki taane main vish tha ab innki bagal main bhi jeegta jaagta Vish ki dabba baiti rahegi, Humein yeh bardash nahi Moti,  Lauta do woh din jab Shahenshah hamari irdh girdh ghooma karte they , Harem hamari prashansa karke takthi nahi  Jaaane kahan Gaye woh din" * Point to be noted, Raj Kappor was inspired by Jodha's plight and sung it 40 years early*

So coming back to JA, The Loop has begun.. the loop which opened during Khema  incident where Jalal says One day you will search for me everywhere but I will not be there with you .. we are in the midst of it is my guess..

To Jo, Sandhya

@ Bold, *Sob, Sob * Koi Mujhe miss nahi karta, huggies nahi dete  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-22, 13:49

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:

To Jo, Sandhya

@ Bold, *Sob, Sob * Koi Mujhe miss nahi karta, huggies nahi dete  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
 Chalega?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 13:57

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:

To Jo, Sandhya

Chalega?

Daudega !! flower  hug1

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 14:03

Noorie wrote:I think after all drama and benazir nautanki jodha will expose her and save jalal and benazir will bite bechari jb  Question because only jodha no her truth and trying to expose her but fails  bounce i want to see jalal face after come to no about his would be vishkanya begum  :clown: 

*bristling* Humne kab demand kiya ke sirf aur sirf Jodha begum hi Jalala ko bachana hai, ek mauka Ruqs ko bhi do ..me I want to see Jodha's face when  she comes to know that Jalal knew all along about Benazir's truth !! I am stuffed to the gills with Jodha is mahan , Poor Jodha Naara.. it is time to restore the intelligence of Jalal,

I am quite curious to know what J whispered to Atgha Khan , what has he set in motionn??

Any Ideas , JA awam ki prajaon ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 14:07

guys, all ur comments were too good yaara...
:*lol*: :*lol*: very hilarious comments ya.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 14:09

sandhya wrote:Why does he have to marry her? He could well have her as a baandhi in his harem, one among his thousands.Why is that Abul Mali's kanees suddenly in tears over not being able to marry? Even if there were no talks of Vishkanya, who will marry her anyway?

Sandhya dear...thats a valid question! no kaneez, bandi ever dreamt of marrying an Emperor or any other man as they were brought to the harem solely for the purpose of entertainment and pleasure of king. I felt awe after watching this stupid and unacceptable promo. If only crying can get you begums status then whole harem should cry and beg to Shehenshah Jalalludin Mohammad and demand for justice.  

Were all these dancers particular about marriage those days? What nautanki is this and Jalal is fool enough to fall for it.

I second your point. Either he is trying to find out what is Benazir's ultimate plan or he is indeed have gone myaad and trying to make Jodha more jealous.

Unless he suspects another jasoos of Abul Mali in the palace, whose information he wishes to worm out of Ben, this announcement makes no sense at all.

Another Jasoos ? Why and how ? When Mughal forces has caught Abul Maali they are not so stupid to spare any of his help from kabul. No one actually prefers to stand like a fool to show their loyalties when the sky is falling. When Maali himself is in prison how can he save his kaneez and Jassos if Jala's forces catches them ?

Either he must know everything or nothing.

I will say lets just wait and watch, the drama can take drastic turns in these 3 episodes. (Bdw we can't do anything apart from watching it  :P )

Had we not seen him in action (rather inaction) during the Tasneem track, we can hope that he has some ace up in his sleeve. But after the tasneem track debacle, there is really no hope for such a thing as Jalal having anything akin to brains!

What can we do......wish them to have a happy and poisonous married life.

I am trying hard not to imagine their Suhaag Raat but my brain is all activated to imagine such wild thoughts of their SR that I cannot even disclose them  ROFL   
We will also pray for their waaris...........vishboy snakeu baba
 :*lol*: 

P.S : I am all set to come back! packing my stuff and biding sayonara..finally my boss showed some mercy on this kaneez. I missed you guys and all the craziness we do here  :cry: 

Last edited by neha on 2014-01-22, 14:20; edited 2 times in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 14:11

Tanthya wrote:
Noorie wrote:I think after all drama and benazir nautanki jodha will expose her and save jalal and benazir will bite bechari jb  Question because only jodha no her truth and trying to expose her but fails  bounce i want to see jalal face after come to no about his would be vishkanya begum  :clown: 

*bristling* Humne kab demand kiya ke sirf aur sirf Jodha begum hi Jalala ko bachana hai, ek mauka Ruqs ko bhi do ..me I want to see Jodha's face when  she comes to know that Jalal knew all along about Benazir's truth !! I am stuffed to the gills with Jodha is mahan , Poor Jodha Naara.. it is time to restore the intelligence of Jalal,

I am quite curious to know what J whispered to Atgha Khan , what has he set in motionn??

u r rite....ekta is showing Akbar soo dumb Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ....i wish jalal knew abt Ben and he is trying to find out the truth by himself...so he dnt want Jo's advice  confused

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 14:19

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

u r rite....ekta is showing Akbar soo dumb Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ....i wish jalal knew abt Ben and he is trying to find out the truth by himself...so he dnt want Jo's advice  confused

This story and characterization would have sounded sensible and quite unarguable if it was Jahangir-Noor Jahan story. That lady was surely Mahaan when it came to dominate the Mughal court and household. They are not showing any mercy on Akbar's 'The Great' title.  Evil or Very Mad if someone wants to gain knowledge of Mughal Dynasty from this show then he/she will surely think that Akbar has got this title in khairat which actually belonged to his Jodha Begum  Rolling Eyes 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 14:27

neha wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

This story and characterization would have sounded sensible and quite unarguable if it was Jahangir-Noor Jahan story. That lady was surely Mahaan when it came to dominate the Mughal court and household. They are not showing any mercy on Akbar's 'The Great' title.  Evil or Very Mad if someone wants to gain knowledge of Mughal Dynasty from this show then he/she will surely think that Akbar has got this title in khairat which actually belonged to his Jodha Begum  Rolling Eyes 

True that, Noor did what Maham could not, turned Jahangir into a puppet !

Even allowing for the fact that Jalal did not turn Akbar overnite , One must remember that the seeds of greatness always lay within him,  The promise of greatness , of being a kohinoor was there ..He did take counsels from ladies but to impute everything to Jodha is idiotic.  Jodha can be one of the keys but she  should not be the nanny who cajoles and coaxes him into doing what she says.. the input can be her's but the processing and output has to be Jalal's and JA fails in achieving that

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 14:30

candy wrote:guys, all ur comments were too good  yaara...
   :*lol*:   :*lol*: very hilarious comments  ya.

Thank You, Ice Candy !!  :heart:  :heart:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-22, 14:40

I thought he had already announced the marriage...I read about it a while ago... If its just happening now they really have dragged this plot...He deserves to b poisoned...Stubborn, pig headed, adolescent boy pretending to b a man...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 14:49

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

True that, Noor did what Maham could not, turned Jahangir into a puppet !

Even allowing for the fact that Jalal did not turn Akbar overnite , One must remember that the seeds of greatness always lay within him,  The promise of greatness , of being a kohinoor was there ..He did take counsels from ladies but to impute everything to Jodha is idiotic.  Jodha can be one of the keys but she  should not be the nanny who cajoles and coaxes him into doing what she says.. the input can be her's but the processing and output has to be Jalal's and JA fails in achieving that
Thats what Sathu..He is the hero of this story! I do not deny the contributions of BK, HB and his chief begums in helping him build this empire but he was like a phoenix who resurrected himself from the ashes of that unfortunate Shehzada Jalalludin who was betrayed and used as a puppet by his beloved and family. This serial has turned into a comedy circus but we, the loyal fans of JA are still waiting for that ray of hope when Jalal comes out of shadows of his ladies. Agreed this is a love story but love is not bound to turn someone into a fool and that too when that someone is Emperor of Hindustan. I have given up on trying to decode his every move his every dialogue long back as he, the soul of this show is consistently inconsistent and we all end up making fun of this character! Isn't is sad that we switch on the Tv to watch this once amazing show and by 8.30 PM we all laugh like morons ?  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-22, 14:58

oh dear no!!!
Really!!?????

nahhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

there could be other safer ways to tame a vishkanya!! all he needs to do is let Jodha loose on her and she'll kill her of never-ending bhaashans!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 15:03

ShaliniRobinson wrote:oh dear no!!!
Really!!?????

nahhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

there could be other safer ways to tame a vishkanya!! all he needs to do is let Jodha loose on her and she'll kill her of never-ending bhaashans!!

The Only problem would be ..what if Jodha teams up with Benazir ( since both have a common  factor, both love to hate Jalal while admiring him covertly)  it will lead to 100% Potent bhashan  directed TOWARDS Jalal and the petrified  Jalal reduced to muttering " Ka Karoon main Ammaji". The wily Jalal wants to avoid that  Wink  Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 15:08

sarra0 wrote:I thought he had already announced the marriage...I read about it a while ago... If its just happening now they really have dragged this plot...He deserves to b poisoned...Stubborn, pig headed, adolescent boy pretending to b a man...
Rajat had a setback  so the track was stretched to accommodate his injury ..Hope Ben makes her exit by next week..  A non acting  wooden girl does not make for exciting weaving even if she generously displays her cleavage for one and all

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-22, 15:32

News is that Ben is still shooting............
They shoot 2 weeks in adv........
So we'll have to stand her more.
Whatever be Jalal's plans Neha, how does his begumfying ben help? He could make his moves having her a khaas kaneez in the harem. The last thing I want to see is Ruks uskaoing him to get closer to Ben to avoid Jo and Jalal doing this only to get even with Jo. It will be a complete murder of both Akbar the Great and his chief consort and Sar Chadaana of Jodha, the saviour and Mahaan who will  cry, suffer, plead and try to save her pati dev, but if he as much as place a finger on her will scream 'bloody murder, ashobhaniya vyavahaar, stree ke liye laalsa'

Jalal is doing manmani as he doesn't have an emperor dad who will wall bury the kaneez for his declaring to marry her. ...salim didn't you know this story of your dad?

Akbar must be whirring in his grave. Ruqaiyya too.

I really hope that the brainless director replaces Rajat. I can happily bid goodbye and put my time to better use.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-22, 15:34

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I thought he had already announced the marriage...I read about it a while ago... If its just happening now they really have dragged this plot...He deserves to b poisoned...Stubborn, pig headed, adolescent boy pretending to b a man...
Rajat had a setback  so the track was stretched to accommodate his injury ..Hope Ben makes her exit by next week..  A non acting  wooden girl does not make for exciting weaving even if she generously displays her cleavage for one and all

Ah ok so the stretching of track was necessity rather then choice...At least they have given u a choice one wooden girl clothed and one wooden girl wit body on show....U r spoilt for choice...I stopped watching wen they made him into an idiot who dances to jodha tune...Any progress on him regaining use of that appendage?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 16:52

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ah ok so the stretching of track was necessity rather then choice...At least they have given u a choice one wooden girl clothed and one wooden girl wit body on show....U r spoilt for choice...I stopped watching wen they made him into an idiot who dances to jodha tune...Any progress on him regaining use of that appendage?

Now he is making Jodha run behind him, cold shouldering her,  posing some sharp questions which leaves her ...mark this/Underline it/highlight it .......  SPEECHLESS !!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 16:54

sandhya wrote:News is that Ben is still shooting............
They shoot 2 weeks in adv........
So we'll have to stand her more.
Whatever be Jalal's plans Neha, how does his begumfying ben help? He could make his moves having her a khaas kaneez in the harem. The last thing I want to see is Ruks uskaoing him to get closer to Ben to avoid Jo and Jalal doing this only to get even with Jo. It will be a complete murder of both Akbar the Great and his chief consort and Sar Chadaana of Jodha, the saviour and Mahaan who will  cry, suffer, plead and try to save her pati dev, but if he as much as place a finger on her will scream 'bloody murder, ashobhaniya vyavahaar, stree ke liye laalsa'

Jalal is doing manmani as he doesn't have an emperor dad who will wall bury the kaneez for his declaring to marry her. ...salim didn't you know this story of your dad?

Akbar must be whirring in his grave. Ruqaiyya too.

I really hope that the brainless director replaces Rajat. I can happily bid goodbye and put my time to better use.
Exactly !!! Jalal always had a sense of proportion, He knew the class divisions and strictly adhered to it and for him to play Sugar Daddy is inconceivable !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-22, 16:58

Sathya,

Maybe after declaring his marriage to the bandhi Benazir, he cant refuse Shivani's marriage to the kaarigaar now. is this the point they are trying to make?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum