Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 22nd January 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 22nd January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 23:05

anusha.cochin wrote:Y didnt Astha even try to defend in court ..stupid girl

She should have told him how he send her father to jail for revenge .. How he married for revenge .. How he threatened to make her life hell ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written update - 22nd January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 23:07

candy wrote:manu i dint mean she was against shlok, in the update i read she informed press tat he saved her from fire. Tats Wat i mentioned.
  she indirectly informed tat he cares her.so  this would be a dead end for her arguments     when she states something against him..

She was caught on the wrong footing by the judge ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 23:08

candy wrote:agree wit u manu , he would definitely behave very worse than his dad when they stay somewhere.

You can bet Candy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 08:56

sharmibalan wrote:Hi guys ...it's updated...thanks Manu or the LU...

Happy chatting guys....!!!

Sharmi we love being in your thread my dear friend .. You are such a sweetheart ...
 Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 12:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:TFS girls... live together.. hmm, Aastha should have insisted that they stay anywhere but Agnihotri madhouse.. the judge did not specify that
But it is better Ahlok stays under the close watch of NA. And Anjali , varad and Vinayak ..if they stay alone Shlok might torture her more !!

On the contrary, Shlok seems to get his strength from being around his baba.. if he has to deal alone with Aastha, he wouldn't be able to get ahead.. case in point the honeymoon where he did puja  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 12:47

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:TFS girls... live together.. hmm, Aastha should have insisted that they stay anywhere but Agnihotri madhouse.. the judge did not specify that
But it is better Ahlok stays under the close watch of NA. And Anjali , varad and Vinayak ..if they stay alone Shlok might torture her more !!

On the contrary, Shlok seems to get his strength from being around his baba.. if he has to deal alone with Aastha, he wouldn't be able to get ahead.. case in point the honeymoon where he did puja  :lol!:
So it is better he stays away from his baba and falls in love with her like he did during the jungle trip ...and he repays for all his wrongdoings to Aastha ....
I loved that patni puja Shanthi... :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum