Latest topics

It is going to be Jodha Mahaan all the way

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It is going to be Jodha Mahaan all the way

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-22, 17:03

Spoke to Z just now.
A lady spoke. No good news. But they didn't make false promises either.

I asked her how you can show Akbar so dumb

She said he is just becoming Akbar. We will show him smart. The show is not yet over. Please wait. (Clearly means only one thing - Jo didn't teach him only love. She taught him administration, law making and whatever he is going to achieve in future, is due to his mahaan wife

I said that he already was very smart. Why have you dumbed him down?

She said he is in the realisation process. Any man makes mistakes. In strong feelings, people do make impulsive decisions, keep watching.

(Clearly means - love makes you a fool, but it is the realisation that matters and not becoming the fool even if you are the emperor of Hindustan.)

I told her that you can show him changing emotion wise and feelings wise but you can't show a great administrator as a political fool.

She said this is love story. Not a political life history.

Please keep watching. You will like it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Like it! Never.if it  is along these lines)

I asked her how can a shrewd administrator and emperor not understand truths staring at his face.
She said please watch ma'am. Don't judge with one or two episodes.

When I insisted, she only said okay ma'am, I'll convey the opinion.

In all this track is going to make him as foolish as ever, this is only a Tasneem track repetition on a larger scale.  Hereafter all Akbar's credits - military, political, administrative  and religious are all going to be given to his lady and in the process they are going to make Jodha cry suffer, speak and then be the saviour and the ultimate mahaan. Really wonder if this is Salim-Nurjahan story where Salim became a foolish puppet in his clever wife's hands.

The nice part of it is that we can use out time more usefully.

I have my wardrobes  and bookshelves to clean and arrange.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: It is going to be Jodha Mahaan all the way

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 17:16

Sandhya....thnkuuu soooo much 4 sharing dis....i hope that jalal is trying to trap benazir and try to bring her sach infront of alll by himself...dats y he is not caring of wt jodha speaks.....i wish jalal knew about ben befor jodha and dats wt he spoke to Atga khan, ... ..
Thnku thnku n thnku sooo much once again!!!

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-22, 17:20

Sandhya,

Thanks for sharing the information.You have really gone through a lot of trouble and patience to get the information out of them. I suppose this is what will happen when history is made into a love story. Bang  Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-22, 17:24

Sandhya dear, now its clear they are not going to disclose anything  Evil or Very Mad , they used this very same trick when my mum called some 15 days ago, they were not ready to accept Jalal's character is degraded in an attempt to glorify Jodha. Shocked  But thanks for calling them. I do not wish to watch or read the updates of these coming 3 episodes affraid

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-22, 17:32

Arpitha wrote:Sandhya....thnkuuu soooo much 4 sharing dis....i hope that jalal is trying to trap benazir and try to bring her sach infront of alll by himself...dats y he is not caring of wt jodha speaks.....i wish jalal knew about ben befor jodha and dats wt he spoke to Atga khan, ... ..
No Arpitha, they meant that Jalal can also make mistakes and he will realise from his mistakes, which means that he is a dumbo king and only jodha mahaan can save him. No  No  No  No  No  No 
They refused to specifically divulge if Jalal knows about Ben or not. They only kept saying he can make mistakes, he can make mistakes. So I guess he is made to look like one big fool. Bigger than he did in Tasneem track.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 19:26

thanks for the info sandhya. and arpitha, i wish it ll be good if it happen as ur hope. but.. but.. when he announced he is going to marry her it clearly states, he is not aware of her.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-22, 19:42

sandhya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Sandhya....thnkuuu soooo much 4 sharing dis....i hope that jalal is trying to trap benazir and try to bring her sach infront of alll by himself...dats y he is not caring of wt jodha speaks.....i wish jalal knew about ben befor jodha and dats wt he spoke to Atga khan, ... ..
No Arpitha, they meant that Jalal can also make mistakes and he will realise from his mistakes, which means that he is a dumbo king and only jodha mahaan can save him. No  No  No  No  No  No 
They refused to specifically divulge if Jalal knows about Ben or not. They only kept saying he can make mistakes, he can make mistakes. So I guess he is made to look like one big fool. Bigger than he did in Tasneem track.
No where in my social text book..i read Jodha Bai made Jalaluddin... Akbar the great.. Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
This show is showing...intelligence,Bhashans of Jodha made Jalal.>.Akbar affraid  Bang  Bang  Bang

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-22, 19:58

sandhya wrote:Spoke to Z just now.
A lady spoke. No good news. But they didn't make false promises either.

I asked her how you can show Akbar so dumb

She said he is just becoming Akbar. We will show him smart. The show is not yet over. Please wait. (Clearly means only one thing - Jo didn't teach him only love. She taught him administration, law making and whatever he is going to achieve in future, is due to his mahaan wife

Oh sooo sry my stock of patience is over.. Sleep ..so I can't wait ne longer,this show n this dumb 'jodhu ka gulam' king can go down the drain.. Bang ..but I'll always lubb the magic which had been created in the movie.. Starry Love 

I said that he already was very smart. Why have you dumbed him down?

She said he is in the realisation process. Any man makes mistakes. In strong feelings, people do make impulsive decisions, keep watching.

Why on Earth does'nt he realize Ruqu's deep deep luv 4 him... Rolling Eyes 

(Clearly means - love makes you a fool, but it is the realisation that matters and not becoming the fool even if you are the emperor of Hindustan.)

I told her that you can show him changing emotion wise and feelings wise but you can't show a great administrator as a political fool.

She said this is love story. Not a political life history.

Ohh really!!!why did'nt they show Romeo-Juliet instead..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Please keep watching. You will like it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heights of optimism.... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

(Like it! Never.if it  is along these lines)

I asked her how can a shrewd administrator and emperor not understand truths staring at his face.
She said please watch ma'am. Don't judge with one or two episodes.

1 OR 2 EPISODES!!!!!!....this has been going on since the last 60-70 episodes..Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

When I insisted, she only said okay ma'am, I'll convey the opinion.

Which is surely not going 2 make ne difference... Rolling Eyes 

In all this track is going to make him as foolish as ever, this is only a Tasneem track repetition on a larger scale.  Hereafter all Akbar's credits - military, political, administrative  and religious are all going to be given to his lady and in the process they are going to make Jodha cry suffer, speak and then be the saviour and the ultimate mahaan. Really wonder if this is Salim-Nurjahan story where Salim became a foolish puppet in his clever wife's hands.

The nice part of it is that we can use out time more usefully.

I have my wardrobes  and bookshelves to clean and arrange.

n I have to prepare 4 my exams..study  study  study 

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-22, 20:07

Thumbsup jasmine

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down