Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 21-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-22, 18:13

I loved the episode as there was no Hasina track today. Razia is also equally irritating but these days watching Hasina is pure torture. Maybe it’s because I hate to watch tracks where evil triumphs over good. Razia is trapped from all angles. Gafoor has confessed to Rashid and Rashid was also smart enough to record it. He has started his search for his lost daughter and it seems like he is close to know the truth. Humeira has fallen for Haider and trusts him whole heartedly now. His restraint in the night has gained him respect too. 
Precap relating to Haider - Humeira is sad and harsh but I like it this way. I always wanted Haider to fall for Humeira but his falling for her would render all his plans for Razia’s destruction come to a full stop. That I don’t want so I’m okaish with Humeira falling for Haider. Though, I want Haider’s past and her past all to be out in the open. Precap related to Razia – Asad – Zoya is interesting. I hope Asad has a good plan to trap Razia and shut her mouth once and for all.  

It’s high time now that Shirin, Badi Bi, Nuzrat and Ayan enter into the frame. They seem to have disappeared. Asad also seems to have forgotten about his brothers and sisters.  

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 21-1-14

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-22, 18:34

Ria,

Did Gaffoor not learn the truth from Billo Rani that he is still trying to find out? Shirin has quit the show maybe they have not found a replacement for her or they are trying to convince her to come back. As for Badi B and Nuzrat I have no idea.

I do have a doubt. Najma has seen Farhan's first wife so why cant they believe Nikhat, Even I hate to see evil winning over the good all the time. I wonder what will happen to Nikhat now? Will Asad bahijaan help her out?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-22, 18:59

anurao66 wrote:Ria,

Did Gaffoor not learn the truth from Billo Rani that he is still trying to find out? Shirin has quit the show maybe they have not found a replacement for her or they are trying to convince her to come back. As for Badi B and Nuzrat I have no idea.

I do have a doubt. Najma has seen Farhan's first wife so why cant they believe Nikhat, Even I hate to see evil winning over the good all the time. I wonder what will happen to Nikhat now? Will Asad bahijaan help her out?
Anu, No Tanveer hasn't revealed Zoya's identity to Gaffoor.. Maybe u r right about Shirin's replacement.. Najma has seen Sameera's photo only unlike Nikhat who is seeing her almost on a daily basis. Hope Asad helps Nikhat  :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 18:01

At last some one utilities technology to capture evidences ...... why does Nikhat not click pics to prove herself sane ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-23, 18:40

Manu if she will do so then what will happen to show it will close curtians soon

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 11:55

cutie pai :-) wrote:Manu if she will do so then what will happen to show it will close curtians soon
 :lol!:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum