Latest topics

Small doubts from todays episode-dint watch todays episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small doubts from todays episode-dint watch todays episode

Post by akdha on 2014-01-22, 23:36

How cum so many kings died when ben's poison failed to kill a common n weak baandi like zakira...dint the kings has doctors who know the same medicine which just a khaaz kaneez know?R our gr8 doctor jodha who know medicine for tiger cant guess this r dnt know medicine for snake bite..little bit confusing:)How cum ruks acts like a puppet in maham's hands n ask jalaal to marry ben...sab chodh dohh..Our extra ordinary maham's mercury brain stopped acting just to undrrstand why n when a baandi tries to escape

akdha

Back to top Go down

Re: Small doubts from todays episode-dint watch todays episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-22, 23:55

Akhdha...Ur last point was the one that was bothering me a lot ..How come Maham's cunning brain did not  get warning signals??

I can only say , She is so into hating Jodha and wanting to throw Jodha Out, she has neglected all obvious signals

rest of the points, Sorry hun..I did not watch the show  from the beginning..Just the end..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-22, 23:56

akdha wrote:How cum so many kings died when ben's poison failed to kill a common n weak baandi like zakira...dint the kings has doctors who know the same medicine which  just a khaaz kaneez know?R our gr8 doctor jodha who know medicine for tiger cant guess this r dnt know medicine for snake bite..little bit confusing:)How cum ruks acts like a puppet in maham's hands n ask jalaal to marry ben...sab chodh dohh..Our extra ordinary maham's mercury brain stopped acting just to undrrstand why n when a baandi tries to escape

When the snake poison reaches the body fluids like blood stream or inside the muscles or skin it causes poisoning .. The kings dies of poisoning due to biting .. But here Zakira drank the poison snake poison will do no harm if there is no wound in the mouth even today ... Jalal's diagnostic method was incorrect ... ...

May be Maham herself wants Jala to doe so that her son Adham Khan ascends the throne or something similar !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-23, 00:51

it would have been good if jallu asked our adham khan who loves ben to drink that ben's milk..maham can prove his swami bhakti to jallu on one hand and maham will stop her evil plans..the best part z the show can happily end by march without disappointing us also:)

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 01:00

akdharuhi wrote:it would have been good if jallu asked our adham khan who loves ben to drink that ben's milk..maham can prove his swami bhakti to jallu on one hand and maham will stop her evil plans..the best part z the show can happily end by march without disappointing us also:)
end so soon ?? why yaar ?? let them entertain us for some time naa  Wink

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-23, 01:13

I have read in the forum that they planned to end the show by march if i m not mistaken....so just waiting to watch some good moments ateast for some weeks..earlier whenever i remember our show our beautiful akdha jodi used to strike my mind ...but sinc a month i m able to see nagin everywhere n feeling feared..so nagin impqct z more on me...

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 01:26

akdharuhi wrote:I have read in the forum that they planned to end the show by march if i m not mistaken....so just waiting to watch some good moments ateast for some weeks..earlier whenever i remember our show our beautiful akdha jodi used to strike my mind ...but sinc a month i m able to see nagin everywhere n feeling feared..so nagin impqct z more on me...

Ruhi please do share the link my friend we too would like to read such interesting news ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-23, 01:34

No idea:)Sometime long back i read the same few times in this forum only...It might be there in old posts..if it dnt end its good...if it ends also good bkoz our endless waiting for getting rid of maham,adham,sharifuddin etc ends,waiting for good trust n love btwn jallu n jodha ends n we sticking to tv by 8pm n den to dhwani by 8.30pm ends:)haha:)

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 02:49

akdharuhi wrote:No idea:)Sometime long back i read the same few times in this forum only...It might be there in old posts..if it dnt end its good...if it ends also good bkoz our endless waiting for getting rid of maham,adham,sharifuddin etc ends,waiting for good trust n love btwn jallu n jodha ends n we sticking to tv by 8pm n den to dhwani by 8.30pm ends:)haha:)

Aww thats so sweet Ruhi ... But you must watch another show for time pass ... When This show ends I might watch any other show which I may find interesting ...bit I think this will go on for at least more than one year

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-23, 08:35

Good sumana..enjoy:)hope by that time jallu wnt get married again to any new begum based on any master brain lady's suggestion aur kanha kaa maaya se sorry nahi nahi ekta mayya kee maaya se akdha realise their love:)

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 08:41

Nooo . i don't want this show to end so soon.. its a historical show, i want them to show Wat is needed to be shown in this place.. at least here after.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 08:47

akdharuhi wrote:Good sumana..enjoy:)hope by that time jallu wnt get married again to any new begum based on any master brain lady's suggestion aur kanha kaa maaya se sorry  nahi nahi ekta mayya kee maaya se akdha realise their love:)

Well said Ruhi .. :heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 08:48

candy wrote:Nooo . i don't want this show to end so soon.. its a historical show, i want them to show Wat is needed to be shown in this place.. at least here after.

Candy I too feel the same here ... :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 09:17

manu., i have posted my first topic here.. in JA forum.. give ur reviews ya

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 11:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
akdha wrote:How cum so many kings died when ben's poison failed to kill a common n weak baandi like zakira...dint the kings has doctors who know the same medicine which  just a khaaz kaneez know?R our gr8 doctor jodha who know medicine for tiger cant guess this r dnt know medicine for snake bite..little bit confusing:)How cum ruks acts like a puppet in maham's hands n ask jalaal to marry ben...sab chodh dohh..Our extra ordinary maham's mercury brain stopped acting just to undrrstand why n when a baandi tries to escape

When the snake poison reaches the body fluids like blood stream or inside the muscles or skin it causes poisoning .. The kings dies of poisoning due to biting .. But here Zakira drank the poison snake poison will do no harm if there is no wound in the mouth even today ... Jalal's diagnostic method was incorrect ... ...

May be Maham herself wants Jala to doe so that her son Adham Khan ascends the throne or something similar !!

Yeah right, And on similar lines, if Ben kisses Jallu, he wont die. That is if he is maintaing good oral hygenine and is free of any wounds in mouth, he wont die and he can go ahead and kiss her if he wants to. Jodha need not get so worked up about a kiss.

Unless she bites him, he wont die!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 11:47

akdharuhi wrote:I have read in the forum that they planned to end the show by march if i m not mistaken....so just waiting to watch some good moments ateast for some weeks..earlier whenever i remember our show our beautiful akdha jodi used to strike my mind ...but sinc a month i m able to see nagin everywhere n feeling feared..so nagin impqct z more on me...

Darling, even Ekta's other show Bade Ache was supposed to end within 10 months, 3 years on , leap after leap, it is still running, seeing how JA is being the top show for Zee, I wonder whether Zee will agree to the closure.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum