Latest topics

THE WOOING OF ISHIKA……

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE WOOING OF ISHIKA……

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 00:03

THE WOOING OF ISHIKA……

The Judge in the court room after hearing Ishika’s point of view decided that the next hearing and judgment will be on the 4th Of Feb. She also made a point that Ishika should also be present and the custody of Ruhi will be granted after taking her view point. Then the wooing of Ishika to their side by three parties so that they can get the custody starts. We will be treated with this for the next few days till the next hearing.

ASHOK AND SHAGUN
Ashok and Shagun will see Ruhi and Ishika playing and will be furious. Each will blame the other for not succeeding in their plan of not bringing Ishika to their side. Ashok strictly warns Shagun that this time they have to woo her and get her on their side before the next hearing. He just sees Ruhi as a tool to get back at Raman. Shagun on the other side is not a wee bit jealous seeing how Ruhi is getting along with Ishika. She has no maternal feelings whatsoever. She is selfish, Self centered and just wants to go to London with Ashok.

SIMMI AND MRS.BHALLA
Simmi forces Mrs.Bhalla to go along with her to Ishika’s clinic and give her some sweets inorder to make up with her. She takes her 6 month baby as a pretext. Simmi seams to be the kind who has no self respect and will go to any extent to get her things done as per her wish.

RAMAN:
Raman is of the view that he will not get the custody because Ishika will never talk in favor of him. He will go to the judge and she will tell him to think deeply as to why Ruhi and Ishika became close to each other in such a short time. Raman I quess going by the precap will do some thinking and maybe will go and try to make up with Ishika.

Mr.Bhalla and Mr.Iyer have decided to get them both married for Ruhi’s sake. I wonder how both of them along with the families will react to this.

Please do share your views about the upcoming scenarios.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: THE WOOING OF ISHIKA……

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-23, 00:09

Anu nice view yaar but i think that ruhi will be with raman or the court will decide to give ishita

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 08:07

anu, if in the mean time if ishita gets to know about raman past life it Will be good. if not bhalla's family Will accept ishu for ruhi's custody.. .
Simmi may convince sayin it as a trick to get back ruhi.. ur post gave us the high lights of episode.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 08:09

Jenny is there a option to give custody of a child to non family person.. since she resides next to raman that may favour him..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-23, 09:23

Thanks Anu.... I think by feb  4th Ishita might be married to Raman... Just by POV... What struck me odd was the furor that Ishita showed at bhalla home ( after mihir's/ romi's misdeed was exposed) was lacking at the court house. Even when the 2 dads were talking about marriage, mr. Ayer didn't say anything about that incidence... That it will be impossible to talk about marriage as bhalla's are accused of cyber criminal activity. Maybe it was just a continuity problem with the shooting at the court house or something like that! It just struck very odd to me. Thanks for your post... Loved reading you after a long time.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 09:42

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Anu.... I think by feb  4th Ishita might be married to Raman... Just by POV... What struck me odd was the furor that Ishita showed at bhalla home ( after mihir's/ romi's misdeed was exposed) was lacking at the court house. Even when the 2 dads were talking about marriage, mr. Ayer didn't say anything about that incidence... That it will be impossible to talk about marriage as bhalla's are accused of cyber criminal activity. Maybe it was just a continuity problem with the shooting at the court house or something like that! It just struck very odd to me. Thanks for your post... Loved reading you after a long time.
Sabi,

No need to thank me. I felt that Ishika was not emoting well in the court scene. It is my point of view. I agree with you. She went with all the vengeance saying she will see how Ruhi will come to that house and in the court she was normal. Maybe Ruhi choosing her made her forget everything. 

As you said Mr.Iyer never mentioned any thing about the MMS Khaand. Maybe Bala never mentioned it to the elders. I guess the court room scenes where shot at once stroke and intermixed with the other scenes. Please do not thank me.

Sabi why is Raman wanting the custody of Ruhi does he really love her or is he wanting to get back at Ashok and Shagun?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 09:43

cutie pai :-) wrote:Anu nice view yaar but i think that ruhi will be with raman or the court will decide to give ishita
Jenny,

Thanks a lot for liking it. I think Raman and Ishika will get married for the sake of Ruhi and get joint custody.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 09:45

candy wrote:anu, if in the mean time if ishita gets to know about raman past life it Will be good. if not bhalla's family Will accept ishu for ruhi's custody.. .
    Simmi may convince sayin it as a trick to get back ruhi..  ur post gave us the high lights of episode.

Candy she has to get to know about the past of Raman and also the true colors of Shagun and how selfish a person she is. 

Simmi does not want Shagun to win so she is trying to make up to Ishika and get a yes in Raman's favor.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 09:47

candy wrote:Jenny is there a option to give custody of a child to non family person.. since she resides next to raman that may favour him..
candy why will they give custody to someone not related when both the parents are alive? Is there really such an option.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 09:51

no anu , i don't know about tat.. even i too have asked the same. is Der any option. and as of urs y raman wants his daughter back., it may be because for his mom and once i saw him caring her., may be he too likes her but never expressed .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-23, 10:23

anurao66 wrote:
candy wrote:Jenny is there a option to give custody of a child to non family person.. since she resides next to raman that may favour him..
candy why will they give custody to someone not related when both the parents are alive? Is there really such an option.

I too doubt if such an option s der.

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-01-23, 10:58

Nice post Anu

I watched YHM for the 1st time yesterday & was really touched with the beautiful relation Ishika & Ruhi have. Cried my heart out in the court scene.

I think somehow the fathers will convince Raman & Ishika to get married for Ruhi's sake.

Havent seen the earlier episodes, who is Simmi & y does she want to make up with Ishika?

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-01-23, 11:06

anurao66 wrote:

I dont think there is any such option unless both parents want to give away their rights on the child willingly but here its not the case.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 11:45

Nice post Anu. 

I really doubt there is an option for the court to hand over the child to a third person. And its really odd that the judge met with Raman at all. No judge does that for fear of being accused of impartiality.

Ishita and Raman will get married for the sake of Ruhi on or before the 4th is my guess too.. the dad's will bring it about.

About the MMS, even if Mr. Iyer doesn't know about it, Mr. Bhalla certainly does so it was odd for him under the circumstances. But I was always sure it would be the dads who would be the driving force in this marriage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-23, 11:49

archie_79 wrote:Nice post Anu

I watched YHM for the 1st time yesterday & was really touched with the beautiful relation Ishika & Ruhi have. Cried my heart out in the court scene.

I think somehow the fathers will convince Raman & Ishika to get married for Ruhi's sake.

Havent seen the earlier episodes, who is Simmi & y does she want to make up with Ishika?

Hope Anu doesn't mind my answering this.

Simmi is Raman's sister. She wanted her own SIL to be married to Raman and sent them off to an award function together. The girl stayed back at Raman's and fed Ruhi a whole bottle of expired cough medicine. Ishita saved Ruhi's life by taking her to hospital. To save her SIL, Simmi planted evidence and pretended that Ishita had kidnapped Ruhi and created a big furore with the police getting involved, which led to Ishita's parents spending time in jail. And she has always been like this because of that. 

Simmi now wants to make it up with Ishita because she wants Ishita on their side for Ruhi's custody.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 12:10

slmu wrote:Nice post Anu. 

I really doubt there is an option for the court to hand over the child to a third person. And its really odd that the judge met with Raman at all. No judge does that for fear of being accused of impartiality.

Ishita and Raman will get married for the sake of Ruhi on or before the 4th is my guess too.. the dad's will bring it about.

About the MMS, even if Mr. Iyer doesn't know about it, Mr. Bhalla certainly does so it was odd for him under the circumstances. But I was always sure it would be the dads who would be the driving force in this marriage.
Shanthi, Mr.Bhalla did see how Ruhi really loved Ishika and is hell bent on getting her married to Raman. As I told Sabi they would have shot the Court scene separately and conveniently forgotten about the MMS. They must have goofed up there.Thanks for liking the post.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 12:12

Shilpa 

Thanks for liking the post. Yesterday episode was good. I think Shanthi has answered your doubts on my behalf.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-01-23, 12:25

slmu wrote:

Hope Anu doesn't mind my answering this.

Simmi is Raman's sister. She wanted her own SIL to be married to Raman and sent them off to an award function together. The girl stayed back at Raman's and fed Ruhi a whole bottle of expired cough medicine. Ishita saved Ruhi's life by taking her to hospital. To save her SIL, Simmi planted evidence and pretended that Ishita had kidnapped Ruhi and created a big furore with the police getting involved, which led to Ishita's parents spending time in jail. And she has always been like this because of that. 

Simmi now wants to make it up with Ishita because she wants Ishita on their side for Ruhi's custody.

Thanks Shanthi  hug1

OMG, her SIL is so careless & this Simmi wanted to protect her? Wasnt she worried about Ruhi? Now y does she want Ruhi then?

I liked the scene where Simmi hands over her baby to Ishita & she smiles at the baby even though she has patients waiting & Simmi is forcing her presence on Ishita. Its in Ishita's character, she loves kids, like her dad says, God has given her the "mamta" but not the right to bear a child.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-01-23, 12:29

@ Bold - There is no option I think unless the parents want to give away their rights on the child.

@ Red - Thats what the Judge says to Raman that they dont generally meet with either parties but she has made the exception due to someone ( I dont know who was that, I think his lawyer or someone influential)

@ Blue - Whats the MMS issue?  Question

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-23, 16:32

anurao66 wrote:
anu and candy if i remember that there is nothing like that i dont think that there is any rule so i think that there no such type of option

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 17:32

archie_79 wrote:

@ Bold - There is no option I think unless the parents want to give away their rights on the child.

@ Red - Thats what the Judge says to Raman that they dont generally meet with either parties but she has made the exception due to someone ( I dont know who was that, I think his lawyer or someone influential)

@ Blue - Whats the MMS issue?  Question

Shilpa that MMS issue is a parallel love story between Ishika's cousin sister Mihika and Raman's very good friend and right hand (Like our Aman) Mihir. Both are in love and both the families are against it. Misunderstandings crop up between the two fueled by Rumi (Raman's brother) who is infatuated by Mihika. Raman slaps Rumi because of some wrong he had done and this was informed by Mihir.

In order to spilt Mihika and Mihir Rumi takes Mihir's phone which has an innocent clip of them and edit's it to make it a scandal. He then passes it on. Now Ishika's brother in law will see the clip and blame Mihir as the original clip came from his phone. Ishika is wild with Mihir and will challenge Raman (Who sides Mihir) that she will see how Ruhi comes to this house where all kinds of this are done to them.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 17:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
anu and candy if i remember that there is nothing like that i dont think that there is any rule so i think  that there no such type of option
Jenny,

There is no such option. Even in such a case in US and UK social service will step in but we dont have that system in India.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum