Latest topics

kya chal rahaa hai??!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kya chal rahaa hai??!

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 09:13

guys.. they showed jalal as a person doing mistakes by mis calculating a baandi who was once in his enemy's place. we expected til the last moment tat he Will be aware of their evil plans. but No...,
And now..Wats wrong wit ruq begum she is ready to accept a baandi just for one reason she fears or dislikes Jo with her darling jalal. before some days, i mean long ago they showed jalal discussing some political matters (distribution of powers in their places)with ruqs, then she was able give good suggestions Wat abt now.

If ruq could be brain washed in such a way by MA , so she stupidly accepted Ben becoming begum which is also a insult to her position., then who washed MA's brain so tat she is in due of a spark about this Ben..
she hates Jo , Tats ok, but is she tat much relaxed she dint even think about her son .. Wat if both share a drink , or anything happens to AK, when he
spends wit her.. he is running behind girls ,won't he take advantage over
her ?! is he tat much controlled to his mom so tat he always stay back from Ben.??!

else..... did she think... there is no harm because of this snake girl to her anaconda son ..
what happened..., why all these guys brains refuse to function when it comes to a point of insulting Jodha begum... does the entry of Ben created a brain storm in these people?!!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: kya chal rahaa hai??!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-23, 11:52

hey candy....i guess..all ur questions have only one answer......Kekta mayya.... she is the one who decides who will get a fraction of grey matter in Agra ...keeping in her mind how to prove Jodha a larger than life character.....

Thanks for the post, look forward to reading you more :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 11:54

Candy this is very good considering the fact this is your first one !.. way to go my dear  Thumbsup 
Tell me Candy when Adham Khan wanted to marry that baandie Maham taunted him so much .. but now that Jalal wants to marry a baandie ... Ruku / Maham have no qualms about it how come ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 13:01; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-23, 12:02

Are yaar,iss show mein sabki dimag ki batti 'Tasneem drama' k baad se gul ho gayi hai.. :lol!: .....they're showing Jo as the only prsn who is witty,intellectual,smart,determined,strong,responsible..etc etc n who has got some gray-matter inside her beautiful head.....trying 2 find logic or nethinng more except great-unconditional-epic love in whatever they r showing vl make u lose ur on sanity... Frnds chatting 

I can describe this show in juz 2 words:disappointing n frustratng.... Broken Heart

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-23, 12:06

JAISMINE wrote:Are yaar,iss show mein sabki dimag ki batti 'Tasneem drama' k baad se gul ho gayi hai.. :lol!: .....they're showing Jo as the only prsn who is witty,intellectual,smart,determined,strong,responsible..etc etc n who has got some gray-matter inside her beautiful head.....trying 2 find logic or nethinng more except great-unconditional-epic love in whatever they r showing vl make u lose ur on sanity... Frnds chatting 

I can describe this show in juz 2 words:disappointing n frustratng.... Broken Heart
Agreeing with your POV

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 16:32

thanks for ur replies guys. jas u are so correct i agree wit you

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 16:36

manu, is jalal that much inferior to aadham , so that he can marry a bandhi.!? They are showing all characters dumb.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 10:09

candy wrote:manu, is jalal  that much inferior to aadham , so that he can marry a bandhi.!?  They are showing all characters dumb.
I agree yaar this is disgusting ...being shehenshah  could not avoid such a scheming females arguing with him in DEK..... Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  No  and why do only the females speak out ?? why don't the men open their mouths in DEK ?? scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 11:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:manu, is jalal  that much inferior to aadham , so that he can marry a bandhi.!?  They are showing all characters dumb.
I agree yaar this is disgusting ...being shehenshah  could not avoid such a scheming females arguing with him in DEK..... Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  No  and why do only the females speak out ?? why don't the men open their mouths in DEK ?? scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch

Ye lo! How can men open their mouths in DEK?
The writer gave them no dialogs and the director told them to be quiet and composed.
bas!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 11:47

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Ye lo! How can men open their mouths in DEK?
The writer gave them no dialogs and the director told them to be quiet and composed.
bas!
Shalini you always  have the wittiest replies my dear friend  :heart:  :heart: 
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-24, 11:49

I think there is no point watxhing this show till Benazir, Maham Anga, Adham Khan and Sharifuddin are done away with. Hope they die or get banished soon. Hopefully we can see Jalal's metamorphosis into Akbar after they are eliminated.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-24, 11:52

Manasvi wrote:I think there is no point watxhing this show till Benazir, Maham Anga, Adham Khan and Sharifuddin are done away with. Hope they die or get banished soon. Hopefully we can see Jalal's metamorphosis into Akbar after they are eliminated.
Manasvi,

At the rate this show is going we have to wait a long time for it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-24, 11:53

Candy, :) 

This being your first post it was very good. I enjoyed reading it. Do write more often for us.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 12:33

thank u sooo much anu . long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 12:41

shalini, Tats a nice and equally a true reply.. i think the writers are fed up with writing books for Jo's bhaashan. they feel asleep when asked for jalal's script.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 12:43

mansvi ,u want to vanish them all so soon., even i too. hug1 may our dreams come true.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-24, 13:42

the writers only point of script is highlighting Jodha..they are ready to shwo their charcaters brain dead for that

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-24, 15:44

anaconda adham ---pretty nice comparision...Actuallyi wonder how cum till now adham dint approached our naagin....He failed to stop himelf from going to that much exteny just to gain a little n normal gal tanseem and how cum never concentrated on our dis much big n beautiful(as all feel) naagin???its just an attempt of d cvs to bow jallu as bali ka bakra....i really wonder how our jallu being shown with this much IIT brain ustand sharifuddin's plan to gain jodha and save her from him....i brlieve jodha has to ort out dat problem herself and bkom a big mahaan asusal....y z our intellectual salima begum is being shown so dumb des days.....it seems like cvs orderedall imp master brains to stop wotking at all:(

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-24, 15:56

Yes friends....its true..i wonder whether ladies used to have that much speak to freedom in that much old century....Kekta made jodha akba r very modern suiting 21st century...men r der to fight wars n win states n women r enjoying the benefits it seems:)its nice that i dnt find any need of womn reservation at that time:)Actualy ome an who tried using his brain dats our mirza hakim was aslo ent for his duty thats fighting.ha:)

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 16:03

thanks zu and ruhi, jalal - bali ka bakra
Thumbsup i liked it

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 16:08

agree wit your POV ruhi.. they could have changed the title as modern JA . even i too thought.. the only guy who took lecture to jalal was sent off. i wish jalal could have gone to tat war , we may not have this marriage crap.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-24, 16:21

No candy marriage crap should be there else naagin's torcher wnt end for us...i dint watched sterdays episode but i read that MA suggested that a strong man should marry naagin....As we all know the strongest man in agra iss anaconda adham and both anaconda n nagin will be like made for each other jodi:)bechara jallu cant run away from nagin in this current situation due to his leg injury if she runs after hm to bite him....initially i used to feel akbar - The gr8 ..now i feel.
akbar- The poor...

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 16:36

yeah u r correct, we need a end for Ben track..and if yesterday AK was in DEK, then he would have immediately lend his hand to Ben., much to jalal's bad luck it dint happen so.
this lady snake would be happy wit anaconda.. but Wat to do, on the way to make Jo Mahaan everything was ruled out

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by akdharuhi on 2014-01-24, 16:46

its marraige season candy--ishita and raman getting married Vs jallu n ben getting married....horrible comparision right....A ceo z marrying a doctor whereas a gr8 king z marryig a vishkanya baandi:)So moral of the story z CEO in 21st century z greater and luckier than a gr8 warrior in 16th century:):)..Mind blowing surprises waiting ahead for audience

akdharuhi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 17:07

loved ur reply Ruhi.. hug1 ur moral of the story too correct.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum