Latest topics

Bapusa's ain't got a easy life !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bapusa's ain't got a easy life !!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 11:31

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown  goes the idiom but  when it is compounded  by having two head strong daughter's , one  smug and complacent in her own righteousness , another  caught in the web of love which has reduced her to a selfish,conceited girl uncaring about the impact it will have between two kingdoms, its people; uneasy would be a misnomer , an understatement !

Raja Bharmal , Supposed to be a able administrator , a far sighted man who was the first to extend hands of friendship to Mughal's by way  of wedding alliances might be wondering at his wisdom now, for on one hand, his youngest daughter has chosen to elope with a lowly artisan thereby derailing the  political alliance that existed between Mughal's and Amer Kingdom, A alliance which was mired in mistrust, suspicion has found further ammunition  in the thinking act of Shivani, incurring the wrath of the hot headed emperor Jalal, who is smarting under the perceived humiliation;  the wheels for vengeance has begun to roll. What will be the fate of Raja Bharmal ??

Even if Raja Bharmal were to escape the displeasure of  the King, Will the Mansubedar be able to retain the same respects and dignity as before?? Will he have the same standing as that of other courtiers ??What about  his status vis other Rajputana, Won't he become a laughing stock?? How will he surmount this debacle ??  by honor killing  or by punishing the artisan who had the effrontery to  cast his eyes on a princess, for  Ekta cannot afford to take the liberty of showing that love wins all , It was 15th century where Honor, prestige mattered more , sometimes even more than death .. If the producers tread the honor killing route, they are opening themselves to a public outcry which  will not be welcome  by the producers , Blessing of the lovers and sanctioning their love will be a damp squib and out of character for warrior's shaan, especially a upright warrior who has been cast in the mould of traitor for no fault of his, His primary need will be to establish his innocence ! That leaves another option of punishing the artisan where it hurts most, no..not by taking Shivani away from him but by  cutting off  the hands that sculpted the beautiful works on the temple, leaving the fate of Shivani to the justice of Mughal sultanat .  Will the creators dare to be aggressive and show this naked truth or will they engage in a cosmetic application trying to leave everyone happy, elevating Jalal to the ranks of saint by showcasing him to be a merciful,compassionate ruler which he is not at this point of time.

Raja Bharmal is caught between devil and hard rock .. On one hand , his honor as a King on the other the sense of betrayal of a father . Raja Bharmal's actions will be interesting to watch in coming days.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Bapusa's ain't got a easy life !!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-23, 11:54

Hahahhaha.....this is all his doings  :P

bachpan mein Bharmal and Menavati ne ek ek chaata jara hota na dono kanyaaon  ke gore gore gaalon pe...toh yeh naubat nahi aati :P  Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 12:06

pollyanna wrote:Hahahhaha.....this is all his doings  :P

bachpan mein Bharmal and Menavati ne ek ek chaata jara hota na dono kanyaaon  ke gore gore gaalon pe...toh yeh naubat nahi aati :P  Wink

*Glares in Disbelief* Why , You  Anti-female, U want my poor Jodha to suffer ??  her Gore gaalon , and her soft cheeks  * which has come about due to many upptans* to be wounded!! You MCP Love You, Its because of peepul trees like you Jalal and Adham kind exists !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

It is true at least from the shows  relay that Bharmal's girls had lot of choot and were the most inelegant one's  but it is also true that there were tales of Princess falling for commoner.. who immediately were married off else where or were killed .. they deffo were not allowed to marry !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-23, 12:13

Raja Bharmal has bcm the 'dhobi ka kutta'-na mughla's ka na rajputo ka.. :*lol*:  
    Jokes apart...considering what Zee has been ranting,that Jalal is improving,learning...etc I don't think they'll show ne thing so harsh,after all Jallu is learning 2 luv, n he can't hurt Jo even if he wants to bcoz of his great lv 4 her,so my guess is that Jallu vl capture the lovers n give them a 60 sec harsh lecture(4 the sake of his izzat) n then take charge of their happy married life(juz lyk sukanya) after Jo shamelessly pleads 4 forgiveness.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 12:17

Sathya was the sculptor's hands actually chopped off ??... is it documented in history ?? that is really cruel !!.. but Shivani should have known her fate before committing such mistakes ...poor girl ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-23, 12:19

Lolzzzzz.... Bharmal must be banging his head on Ambe maa ka mandir.....he wanted sarv-gun sampann betiyan...and all he got was chameleon Jodha who is dumbness personified and expert at long speeches, the other daughter blind in the concept of love.....

Jallu and Adham have their priorities right --of basic instincts that is Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 12:30

JAISMINE wrote:Raja Bharmal has bcm the 'dhobi ka kutta'-na mughla's ka na rajputo ka.. :*lol*:  
    Jokes apart...considering what Zee has been ranting,that Jalal is improving,learning...etc I don't think they'll show ne thing so harsh,after all Jallu is learning 2 luv, n he can't hurt Jo even if he wants to bcoz of his great lv 4 her,so my guess is that Jallu vl capture the lovers n give them a 60 sec harsh lecture(4 the sake of his izzat) n then take charge of their happy married life(juz lyk sukanya) after Jo shamelessly pleads 4 forgiveness.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Totaly, He has become veritable "Pariah", object of contempt  of Rajaputana's, a Man viewed with mistrust and suspicion by Mughal's .

I would be sorely disappointed if Jalal  turns into Saint  or if Rajputs chose to accept the vivah , based on the  laws that were prevalent in those times,  then the Artisan would be blinded or his hands cut off .. lets remember Jalal was a King of 15th century and not a democrat aiming for  Nobel Peace prize for heaven's sake !!

As for Rajputs , they placed honor and prestige  above everything even their lifes, in such a scenario, acceptance of a elopment which caused them public humiliation should not be met tranquilly

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 12:38

--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya was the sculptor's hands actually chopped off ??... is it documented in history ?? that is really cruel !!.. but Shivani should have known her fate before committing such mistakes ...poor girl ....

Was there even a Shivani ?  Regarding the punishment, it was normal in those days  for hands/legs.to be cut off in lieu of their crime ..eyes to be blinded , ears cut off, liars tongue cut off ..etc etc ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-23, 12:49

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 12:50

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya was the sculptor's hands actually chopped off ??... is it documented in history ?? that is really cruel !!.. but Shivani should have known her fate before committing such mistakes ...poor girl ....

Was there even a Shivani ?  Regarding the punishment, it was normal in those days  for hands/legs.to be cut off in lieu of their crime ..eyes to be blinded , ears cut off, liars tongue cut off ..etc etc ..

They chose the lover boy to be a sculptor for no reason...

There are true stories of fingers cut off for very petty reasons like the ruler didnt want the sculptors to be repeated anywhere else. Considering that, this is a far larger crime, eloping with a princess..

We can imagine his fate. The girl will face a lesser punishment compared to the boy

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 13:01

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

They chose the lover boy to be a sculptor for no reason...

There are true stories of fingers cut off for very petty reasons like the ruler didnt want the sculptors to be repeated anywhere else. Considering that, this is a far larger crime, eloping with a princess..

We can imagine his fate. The girl will face a lesser punishment compared to the boy

Absly, Shahjahan the famous lover King is said to have cut off the hands of all  labourer's who helped in constructing Taj Mahal cuz he did not want them to replicate this feat elsewhere and he wanted TajMahal to be the unique one ..Nobody thought of revolting against that barbaric act !!

No, She is a Rajput, they did not spare the women..Poison or burning or entombed was the usual non violent punishment.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 13:05

Shesherkobita wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-23, 13:07

Inspired by your post, Tanthya ... Great post BTW!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 13:12

Shesherkobita wrote:Inspired by your post, Tanthya ... Great post BTW!

Not at all, it is a very mediocre post but ur meme is superb!! :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-23, 13:24

Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote: Inspired by your post, Tanthya ... Great post BTW!

ZEE has a penchant for showcasing variety platter of torture, punishment, weird voodoo rituals... The other show ( where male leads disappeared right around TRP slide ) was full of it and now my favorite ghrinha vs. Dil nehi hai is plagued by it too! Hay, any form of torture is better than watching Benazeer hyperventilate for minutes with unnecessary heaving of bosoms   Scared

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 13:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote: Inspired by your post, Tanthya ... Great post BTW!

ZEE has a penchant for showcasing variety platter of torture, punishment, weird voodoo rituals... The other show ( where male leads disappeared right around TRP slide ) was full of it and now my favorite ghrinha vs. Dil nehi hai is plagued by it too! Hay, any form of torture is better than watching Benazeer hyperventilate for minutes with unnecessary heaving of bosoms   Scared
At least she has a bosom that heaves up and down when she Hyperventilates !  :P

The other shw's TRP slide has been arrested, it has begun to increase its TRP, Proves that TRP don't give a damn about the actor as long as Script is interesting.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 14:03

Shesherkobita wrote:

I give my stamp of approval to the last one .. that one is the most hilarious one Sabi ...
 :*lol*:  :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-23, 14:54

Sathu, Yeh sab Bapusa ki galati hai, ek beti ne kya kam tehelka macha k rakha hai kya Mughal sultenate me jo doosri ko bhi kaand karne bhej diya  :P  .....Bharmal was really selfish and idiot to hide everything from Jalal. He should have thought about this before saying yes to this marriage. Jalal is right in punishing him and not only Bharmal but Jodha's entire family is culprit. I don't know how CVs gonna bridge this gap between the two families.  Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 15:55

neha wrote:Sathu, Yeh sab Bapusa ki galati hai, ek beti ne kya kam tehelka macha k rakha hai kya Mughal sultenate me jo doosri ko bhi kaand karne bhej diya  :P  .....Bharmal was really selfish and idiot to hide everything from Jalal. He should have thought about this before saying yes to this marriage. Jalal is right in punishing him and not only Bharmal but Jodha's entire family is culprit. I don't know how CVs gonna bridge this gap between the two families.  Rolling Eyes

Arre, You are underestimating the Shaatir  dimag of Bharmal , He thought, ek beti ko bheja par usne koi Kohram nahi machai , let me send  reinforcement , Hopfully these two will combine and create enough mayhem  so that Mughals leave their lands  forever !!!

By packing away Jodha to Amer ofc, Jodha goes to Amer, Jalal has to bring her back and family ties are restored again.. 2 guilts =  Anne french jaisa smooth, velvet like relationship !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-23, 16:03

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, Yeh sab Bapusa ki galati hai, ek beti ne kya kam tehelka macha k rakha hai kya Mughal sultenate me jo doosri ko bhi kaand karne bhej diya  :P  .....Bharmal was really selfish and idiot to hide everything from Jalal. He should have thought about this before saying yes to this marriage. Jalal is right in punishing him and not only Bharmal but Jodha's entire family is culprit. I don't know how CVs gonna bridge this gap between the two families.  Rolling Eyes

Arre, You are underestimating the Shaatir  dimag of Bharmal , He thought, ek beti ko bheja par usne koi Kohram nahi machai , let me send  reinforcement , Hopfully these two will combine and create enough mayhem  so that Mughals leave their lands  forever !!!

By packing away Jodha to Amer ofc, Jodha goes to Amer, Jalal has to bring her back and family ties are restored again.. 2 guilts =  Anne french jaisa smooth, velvet like relationship !!

Aji aisa hai kya ?  Question fir ye Bharmal apna shatir dimaag thoda sa apani laado ko kahe nahi deta  Twisted Evil  Waise jiss speed se Jodha begum ne Jalal ke dimag me tehelka machaya hai usse to lagta hai usne apana boliya-bistar bandhna already chalu kar diya hai  :lol!: 
@bold : I read Maham  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 17:25

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Aji aisa hai kya ?  Question fir ye Bharmal apna shatir dimaag thoda sa apani laado ko kahe nahi deta  Twisted Evil  Waise jiss speed se Jodha begum ne Jalal ke dimag me tehelka machaya hai usse to lagta hai usne apana boliya-bistar bandhna already chalu kar diya hai  :lol!: 
@bold : I read Maham  :P

Not the fault of my Honhar Bapusa, I tell you .. Bapusa was just going to the inner chambers to share his Shatir dimag  but alas, the impatient Menavati happened !! She thrust her own Dimag into Baby Jodha's Dimag and Bharmal could not find any space inside the brain box, so we see a impatient Jodha , who can only think one thing at a time pretty much like her mom Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-23, 23:48

Nice take Tants. Waiting ...me too.................for the fate of Shivaani............and her dad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 23:50

sandhya wrote:Nice take Tants. Waiting ...me too.................for the fate of Shivaani............and her dad
Alas , from the way Jalal's sepoys are searching, I think I will see them  in the end ( Shubham Picture) , each carrying a set of babies and beaming in modest pride at the number in their brood

Thanks for appreciating a average piece of writing though

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-23, 23:51

Tanthya wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
The last one of course

sandhya
Glittering Gold