Latest topics

How long ...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How long ...

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-23, 14:12

Jo : Moti... how long ... ???
Mo : Wh.. whaattt ??? zipped 

Jo : Mo... apni seema mein raho... hamara matlab hai ki.. how long shehenshah will take to DO IT ??

Mo : Sabar karo Jo. After all he has so many beghums... it needs so much energy.. and may be shehenshah has to give extra performance with the Head Beghum !

Jo : Ab to subah ho gayi... ab tak chal raha hai kya? Hey Ram... Kash maine uss raat unko mauka diya hota  Embarassed

PS... it was so funny the way Jodha was waiting outside Ruqaiya's room for Jallu to finish whatever he was doing.. :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: How long ...

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 14:19

Monsi ji, it wasnt as if he was doing anything... He was just sleeping... hai na? Ruqs made him fall asleep.

By the way, Why did Jo wait outside the room? it wasnt as though Ruqs would let him go to his room if he woke up in the middle of the night or Did she think Ruqs would let Ben access her room in the middle of the night when she had denied access to Jo

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-23, 14:47

Monsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one.. :P .the mad hatter of Dhwani  . :lol!: ...I soooo wanted her to peep through the keyhole to check what exactly is taking him soo long to come out of the room. They must be doing tathaiya tathayia thai all the night, dats why he looked tired in morning  :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-23, 14:59

Abavi wrote:Monsi ji, it wasnt as if he was doing anything... He was just sleeping... hai na? Ruqs made him fall asleep.

By the way, Why did Jo wait outside the room? it wasnt as though Ruqs would let him go to his room if he woke up in the middle of the night or Did she think Ruqs would let Ben access her room in the middle of the night when she had denied access to Jo

I think she wanted to check how long can he go on... she didnt expect the whole night act  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-23, 15:01

neha wrote:Monsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one.. :P .the mad hatter of Dhwani  . :lol!: ...I soooo wanted her to peep through the keyhole to check what exactly is taking him soo long to come out of the room. They must be doing tathaiya tathayia thai all the night, dats why he looked tired in morning  :*lol*:
 :lol!:

Jo was thinking... ye agra wale kaun chakki ka aata khate hain... poori raat... haaye daiyya  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 15:36

Gandi Baat, Aap sab  tauntfying My Poor Jodha Begum, criticsing her selfless service  * He Ambe Ma, Inn logon ko kshama  kardena *

My Jodha is a angel, she knew  very well that Jalal was one  "Frustrated" soul  hence the increasing anger, short temperedness, aggression. Jodha knew ke Jalal needed a dose of  Pooja Paat to restore his  temper back to normal self  but she could not allow him to become  Benton's dessert .. So when Jodha Begum came to know that  Jalal was in Ruqaiyya's room , She rushed there to do sentry duty cuz she knew, if Jalal spied her outside , he will remain inside Ruqaiyya's room afraid of her Bhashan's , hence Jo was sitting outside all night, shivering , hungry just so her Pati dev has a happy night N u complain !!! Hey Kanha, iss Anyaybhari accusation ki  reply aap hi dena !!

Hey Manmohhaaaaaaannnnn !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 15:49

Tanthya wrote:Gandi Baat, Aap sab  tauntfying My Poor Jodha Begum, criticsing her selfless service  * He Ambe Ma, Inn logon ko kshama  kardena *

My Jodha is a angel, she knew  very well that Jalal was one  "Frustrated" soul  hence the increasing anger, short temperedness, aggression. Jodha knew ke Jalal needed a dose of  Pooja Paat to restore his  temper back to normal self  but she could not allow him to become  Benton's dessert .. So when Jodha Begum came to know that  Jalal was in Ruqaiyya's room , She rushed there to do sentry duty cuz she knew, if Jalal spied her outside , he will remain inside Ruqaiyya's room afraid of her Bhashan's , hence Jo was sitting outside all night, shivering , hungry just so her Pati dev has a happy night N u complain !!! Hey Kanha, iss Anyaybhari accusation ki  reply aap hi dena !!

Oh so thats why Jo stayed outside all night? That explains why she didnt play peeping tom that night... It also explains why Ja wanted to get away quickly once he surfaced from Ruqs room...

One doubt... Why hasnt Jo's bashan not killed Ben yet?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 15:51

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Gandi Baat, Aap sab  tauntfying My Poor Jodha Begum, criticsing her selfless service  * He Ambe Ma, Inn logon ko kshama  kardena *

Oh so thats why Jo stayed outside all night? That explains why she didnt play peeping tom that night... It also explains why Ja wanted to get away quickly once he surfaced from Ruqs room...

Ben's Cobra Venom acts as the protective shield, don't you see after every encounter with Jodha, Ben needs a massive infusion of Cobra Venom  :P  :P  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-23, 16:06

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Ben's Cobra Venom acts as the protective shield, don't you see after every encounter with Jodha, Ben needs a massive infusion of Cobra Venom  :P  :P  Twisted Evil

I so wish Benzie gives one shot of her venom to Jo soon  Evil or Very Mad

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 16:20

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

I so wish Benzie gives one shot of her venom to Jo soon  Evil or Very Mad

Ben ne aapki kya bhigaada hai , Monsheee jaan... Remember the Bee syndrom, Bee stings and  it dies  after losing the sting, same thing will happen..Ben bites, ben dies while Jodha applies lep, drinks ark  and gets about the business of keeping Jalal Mehfuz !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 16:28

monsi.. Wat Will her one shot of venom do wit Jo begum .. when Jo opens her mouth, Ben doesn't even dare to open hers.
be it Jo or Ben, both of them have a dangerous mouth piece.. i tel you

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-23, 16:33

candy wrote:monsi.. Wat Will her one shot of venom  do wit Jo begum ..  when Jo opens her mouth, Ben doesn't even dare to open hers.
          be it Jo or Ben,  both of them have a dangerous mouth piece.. i tel you

eggzactly !!!! Twisted Evil   Why she even needs Jalal to investigate and catch baby elephant red handed.  Rolling Eyes ...Jodha can just zaadofy her bhashan and Ben will be dead then and there.  :*lol*: ...cold blooded murder you see.  No No

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 16:37

neha ji.. too good yaar :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 16:40

but neha, jo begum Will never harm animals. am not gettin her accent correctly of tat dialogues.
she Will never harm animals, insects, birds., oly ja is the left piece. and as of now Ben comes under snake category..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 16:44

candy wrote:but neha, jo begum  Will never harm animals.  am not gettin her accent correctly of tat dialogues.
  she Will never harm animals, insects, birds., oly ja is the left piece. and as of now Ben comes under snake category..

Jodha wont harm only nirdhosh animals.. she has no issues with attacking wild animals...

Be in "Sher"inshah or the Basilac, she has no mercy

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 16:49

vi , any AP for this show ?

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-23, 16:54

candy wrote:but neha, jo begum  Will never harm animals.  am not gettin her accent correctly of tat dialogues.
Oh you are right! I totally forgot that Nirdosh Pashu category  affraid  but aisa hai ke jab jaan pe ban aati hai (apni aur pati parmeshvar ki  :P ) to saara gyaan tel lagane chale jaata hai  :lol!:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-23, 16:57

candy wrote:vi , any AP for this show ?

Candy, you want that piece here? ok wll try and give one...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-23, 18:32

o ya... i forgot... Benzie is a nirdosh pashu category... Jo cannot harm her... but she can ask Benzie to bite her  Twisted Evil

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 19:01

Monsi begum, even if she bites her tat makes no difference. just like Sathya told it Will be a mere bee syndrome for our mahaan.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 19:06

loved ur AP Vi .. here we have even more options to match songs, lets thank cv's for makin us equally creative here.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 19:24

Abavi wrote:Monsi ji, it wasnt as if he was doing anything... He was just sleeping... hai na? Ruqs made him fall asleep.

Vi,

She was waiting outside because Ruqs did not allow her inside and did not take her seriously. Then she thought that Ben will strike any time so she was waiting to save Jalal.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-23, 19:55

Guys how boring is it? Getting episodes draggyy!  I want some uplifts HELP! This CVs are making things too sleepy Sleep 

i need old jallu to spice up,
 not the love sicken one, 
not the confused one
pls, how long...........
( time line pls! Need it urgently!!!!!) 
so i can watch the best scenes, not these sleepy ones!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-24, 18:08

monsi08 wrote:Jo : Moti... how long ... ???
Mo : Wh.. whaattt ??? zipped 

Jo : Mo... apni seema mein raho... hamara matlab hai ki.. how long shehenshah will take to DO IT ??

Mo : Sabar karo Jo. After all he has so many beghums... it needs so much energy.. and may be shehenshah has to give extra performance with the Head Beghum !

Jo : Ab to subah ho gayi... ab tak chal raha hai kya? Hey Ram... Kash maine uss raat unko mauka diya hota  Embarassed

PS... it was so funny the way Jodha was waiting outside Ruqaiya's room for Jallu to finish whatever he was doing.. :*lol*:
  Shocked Embarassed ... poor Jo she's repenting now :lol!: ....I think Jo was juz sitting there to let her hubby njoy his raatri in peace without being disturbed by the baby elephant..  detective ....did u guys notice how horrible ben was luking when she was being hauled out of the well,n it took 4-5 soilders 2 pull her out... ROFL  ROFL

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-24, 18:16

JAISMINE wrote:
  Shocked Embarassed ... poor Jo she's repenting now :lol!: ....I think Jo was juz sitting there to let her hubby njoy his raatri in peace without being disturbed by the baby elephant..  detective ....did u guys notice how horrible ben was luking when she was being hauled out of the well,n it took 4-5 soilders 2 pull her out... ROFL  ROFL

@Bold... bulldozer ko pani se kheechne mein effort to lagta hi hai  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: