Latest topics

Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 12:47

hooked wrote:Thanks for the delightful pics, manu!!
Ruhi Roo is just the cutest!!!!  hug1 

I agree yaara .. here are some more .... enjoy !!....






--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 12:49







--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 12:50





--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 12:51



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-05-27, 18:44

Oh my god! adoorable!!!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 18:49

hooked wrote:Oh my god! adoorable!!!  long hug

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ....
This gives me a general idea Rikhia how beautiful your heart is darling ....

.. Love you
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-05-27, 18:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Oh my god! adoorable!!!  long hug

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ....
This gives me a general idea Rikhia how beautiful your heart is darling ....

.. Love you
 long hug 
Manu!!!!!    Kiss  you're really spoiling me by saying all this nice stuff!!! You've posted some awesomely cute photos in this thread, must say!!! Was watching this video where Ruhanika was interacting with Aly Goni and they are soo cute together!! After watching that, I started hoping that Ruhi's chachu is given the chance to reform in the story. All for love.  Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-27, 19:26

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Oh my god! adoorable!!!  long hug

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ....
This gives me a general idea Rikhia how beautiful your heart is darling ....

.. Love you
 long hug 
Manu!!!!!    Kiss  you're really spoiling me by saying all this nice stuff!!! You've posted some awesomely cute photos in this thread, must say!!! Was watching this video where Ruhanika was interacting with Aly Goni and they are soo cute together!! After watching that, I started hoping that Ruhi's chachu is given the chance to reform in the story. All for love.  Wink

Tomar ichcha purno hok Balikey .... May your dreams come true my dear girl ..
 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-05-27, 19:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Oh my god! adoorable!!!  long hug

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ....
This gives me a general idea Rikhia how beautiful your heart is darling ....

.. Love you
 long hug 
Manu!!!!!    Kiss  you're really spoiling me by saying all this nice stuff!!! You've posted some awesomely cute photos in this thread, must say!!! Was watching this video where Ruhanika was interacting with Aly Goni and they are soo cute together!! After watching that, I started hoping that Ruhi's chachu is given the chance to reform in the story. All for love.  Wink

Tomar ichcha purno hok Balikey .... May your dreams come true my dear girl ..
 hug1 
Shobii Ekta Mata-r icchey! haha!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-12, 14:21




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-14, 13:46




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-06-14, 21:26

awwwwww.....this lil girl is just too cute for words!!!  hug1 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-14, 21:31

hooked wrote:awwwwww.....this lil girl is just too cute for words!!!  hug1 

she is too cute I agree Hookie ....and hence she is the only kid on TV who has a thread exclusively for her in DHwani 
 Heart  Heart


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-20, 20:17; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-06-14, 21:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:awwwwww.....this lil girl is just too cute for words!!!  hug1 

she is too cute I agree Hookie ....and hence she is the only kid on TV who has a thread exclusively for her in DHwani 
 Heart  Heart

and she's a natural in front of the camera....I mean I will never forget the scene where she rushes to Ishita after learning from Raman that Ishita will be her mom.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-14, 21:47

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:awwwwww.....this lil girl is just too cute for words!!!  hug1 

she is too cute I agree Hookie ....and hence she is the only kid on TV who has a thread exclusively for her in DHwani 
 Heart  Heart

and she's a natural in front of the camera....I mean I will never forget the scene where she rushes to Ishita after learning from Raman that Ishita will be her mom.
The word ISHIMAA sounds so sweet when she utters it ....
she does not have attractive features but there is something about that kid that pulls at our heart strings 
 long hug


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-20, 20:15; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-20, 20:14



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 07:25







--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 07:26




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 16:54




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 15:33






--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 14:09






--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 11:28




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-17, 13:43




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi's picture Gallery .....Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum