Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update Jan 23rd 2014 *Updated*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update Jan 23rd 2014 *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-23, 22:30

anurao66 wrote:Yesterday I asked why Salima the only person who believes Jo is missing and Lo she appears. Did Jalal really get married to Ben???
In History there was no benazir and Akbar was too aware of his status to elevate a slave to the ranks of wife, He would have made a slave , a concubine but NEVER a wife !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-23, 22:30

Tanthya wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Yesterday I asked why Salima the only person who believes Jo is missing and Lo she appears. Did Jalal really get married to Ben???
In History there was no benazir and Akbar was too aware of his status to elevate a slave to the ranks of wife, He would have made a slave , a concubine but NEVER a wife !
Sathya,

Thanks so some more meddling of history.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 22:36

Tats true Sathya..manu the ppl like are the most too good ppl Der.salima stays within her limit and proves to be good begum .rahim dear is my fav too.
agtah performs well . Wat abt the leader of 'jai ho jo mahaan' chorus group .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 22:56

candy wrote:Tats true Sathya..manu the ppl like are the most too good ppl Der.salima stays within her limit and proves to be good begum .rahim dear is my fav too.
 agtah performs well . Wat abt the  leader of 'jai ho jo mahaan' chorus group .

Jai ho Jodha mahaan are waiting impatiently for Jo to rescue the helpless weak amd dumb Shehenshah to fall prey into the clutches of. Zeherila Doshida ... That means Vishkanya ....
Then. They will sing her praises once again ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-23, 23:02

yeah manu u are right. dint HB let a word to jalal regarding his marriage decision.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-23, 23:34

candy wrote:yeah manu u are right. dint HB let a word to jalal regarding his marriage decision.

Yes I wonder why Hameeda was not asked .. She is the elder of the family after all .. Jalal should ha e asked her even if this was for formality sake ... It appeared wierd ..In my opinion ... So now the ammi Jaan's good wishes were not there with Jalal Ben .. So thier plans of wedding will be unsuccessful ...
Yay !!.
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-24, 00:28

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:yeah manu u are right. dint HB let a word to jalal regarding his marriage decision.

Yes I wonder why Hameeda was not asked .. She is the elder of the family after all .. Jalal should ha e asked her even if this was for formality sake ... It appeared wierd ..In my opinion ...  So now the ammi Jaan's good wishes were not there with Jalal Ben .. So thier plans of wedding will be unsuccessful ...
Yay !!.
 Dance 
Ammijaan's permission was not there even for Ja-Jo wedding. Remember when MA asks him aren't you informing Ruqs and Ammijaan, he says ' Hum ek aur nikaah hi tho kar rahe hain'. (How wrong he was. Poor chap)

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 00:33

sandhya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yes I wonder why Hameeda was not asked .. She is the elder of the family after all .. Jalal should ha e asked her even if this was for formality sake ... It appeared wierd ..In my opinion ...  So now the ammi Jaan's good wishes were not there with Jalal Ben .. So thier plans of wedding will be unsuccessful ...
Yay !!.
 Dance 
Ammijaan's permission was not there even for Ja-Jo wedding. Remember when MA asks him aren't you informing Ruqs and Ammijaan, he says ' Hum ek aur nikaah hi tho kar rahe hain'. (How wrong he was. Poor chap)

Firstly Sandhya I love your red tulips .. Awesome DP ...

Yes you have reminded me of that scene ... How wrong he was then ... But then hameeda was very happy to have one rajputani but this time around it is a vishkanya OUCH !! OUCH !!?. I am sure Salima and Jo will be assisted by Hameeda to keep an eye of Jalal and Benazir ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 07:38

candy wrote:like ur point arpitha, ruq begum shut up . she once again proved she Will not suggest any good ideas once if Jo is involved.

Maham always drives a wedge between Jo and Ruks just for her own agendas .... Because if the two powerful begums get together they might be a powerful force to recon with .. So for her own good she makes sure Jo and Ruks kept fighting ....
Ruks always misunderstands the motives of Maham and bites the bait Maham offers ... Wish she used her own brains ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-24, 07:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:like ur point arpitha, ruq begum shut up . she once again proved she Will not suggest any good ideas once if Jo is involved.

Maham always drives a wedge between Jo and Ruks just for her own agendas .... Because if the two powerful begums get together they might be a powerful force to recon with .. So for her own good she makes sure Jo and Ruks kept fighting ....
Ruks always misunderstands the motives of Maham and bites the bait Maham offers ...  Wish she used her own brains ....
Manu,

Mahaam wants to take revenge on Ruqs and Jo for the imprisonment of her darling son. But mainly she is targeting Jo and using Ruqs as a tool to separate the three of them who got together and planned the imprisonment of Adaam.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 08:40

agree wit ur points yaar, manu and anu - MA was totally shocked by the way AK has been punished. jalal has then turned towards Ruq and Jo for makin decisions and dint even let her a word.

so, the actual vengeance is still there. she properly utilises a person's feelings for her own wish to make happen.. Tats y this Ruqs, who feels jo 's importance may be a insult for her, never thought about sharing her place wit a mere servant..
she is now like a doll in MA hands.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 10:06

anurao66 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Ruks always misunderstands the motives of Maham and bites the bait Maham offers ...  Wish she used her own brains ....
Manu,

Mahaam wants to take revenge on Ruqs and Jo for the imprisonment of her darling son. But mainly she is targeting Jo and using Ruqs as a tool to separate the three of them who got together and planned the imprisonment of Adaam.
Anu .. she is such a scheming female .. I think Akbar will become great only once this woman is out of Agra  Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-24, 10:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Maham always drives a wedge between Jo and Ruks just for her own a6gendas .... Because if the two powerful begums get together they might be a powerful force to recon with .. So for her own good she makes sure Jo and Ruks kept fighting ....
Manu,

Anu .. she is such a scheming female .. I think Akbar will become great only once this woman is out of Agra  Bang  Bang  Bang
I second your opinion

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 10:26

candy wrote:agree wit ur points yaar, manu and anu -     MA was totally shocked by the way  AK has been punished. jalal has then turned towards Ruq and Jo for makin decisions and dint even let her a word.

so, the actual vengeance is still there. she properly utilises a person's feelings for her own wish to make happen..  Tats y  this Ruqs, who feels jo 's importance may be a insult for her, never thought about sharing her place wit a mere servant..
      she is now like a doll in MA hands.

In Real history Ruks was a much nicer person ... there is too much distortion of history to make it appear like saas bahu saga .. Ekta style  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  No  Sleep

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 11:59

really manu ... waiting for that lady to get out of agra...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 12:26

candy wrote:really manu ... waiting for that lady to get out of agra...

Not tonight for sure Candy .. .. all they will drag is Ben preparing for leaving to Dargah and Jo worrying with Salima .. until Rahim gives them a clue ... how to tackle the situation .. in his playful ways ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 13:22

agree you manu , and rahim is far better than everyone.. so until rahim plays or puzzles with Jo, she is not going to get gyaan, til then ja life is under threat. let him walk here and there.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 13:49

candy wrote:agree you manu , and rahim is far better than everyone.. so until rahim plays or puzzles with Jo, she is not going to get gyaan, til then ja life is under threat. let him walk here and there.

Kya scene hai yaar .... jalal walking up and down .. with the snake slithering and hissing to bite him ... :lol!:  :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 16:24

nice imagination ya.. :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-24, 16:56

--sumana13-- wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu,

Manu,

That is very true. I do hope at least once they stick to history and dont keep her till the end of the show Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum