Latest topics

Crystal Gazing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crystal Gazing

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 09:35

Disclaimer --- this is for fun, and none of the predictions are to be taken seriously. Apology in place if any feel … offended… in any way.

===

Oh dear... the portents do not look so good for Jodha.
There have been far too many omens to disregard.

1 # Jodha hears about Vishkanya, Jodha solves the paigham riddle, Jodha adds up 2 and 2 to about Abul Maali + Benazir + Dead Daak Munshi + too many snakes = Benazir is Vishkanya sent to kill Jalal.
Therefore Jodha hallucinates about armed men attacking Jalal and puts herself in their way.

2 # Benazir has complained one too many times that Jodha Begum is time and again keeping her from her assignment. She is always in the way and more than once she's expressed a keen desire to bite Jodha instead of Jalal or before Jalal.

3 # Jodha is on critical alert for Jalal's life, fasting, praying, keeping watch outside Ruqu's bedroom (seriously!), not sleeping for days on end (and still looking fresh as a dewey rose - Note to self: must ask her secret, gotta be less poisonous than Benzy's). She's working faster than a secret service - but sadly, not so secretively. She has this habit of blurting out all sorts of nasty truths in all the unlikely places. She is the only one who is taking the assassination attempt seriously - so the most likely candidate to undo it too.

3a # Jalal has gone on record saying that he does not believe prayers can save a life; and that he can protect himself.

4 # Jodha has warned an absent Jalal that he's be sorry that he did not believe Jodha.

5 # Mirza Hakim, our new authority on love, has declared that love has the power to bring a king to his knees.

5a # Jalal has once again affirmed to Mirza (pro) and Ruqu (against) that he is heartless, he is not in love, and he doesn't believe in love.

6 # Benzy has finally found a fool-proof way - in the process using all the Dimaags of Agra to play fools for her Maqsad's sake - to be as with Jalal and such that Jodha would not be able to hamper.

Benzy is obviously right now hunting for a good bottle of champagne to send to Abul Maali. However --- she doesn't know that her foolproof plan is at risk. There is one fool in Agra who outfools every other, and nothing remains foolproof as long as she is there. Jodha would decide to be the audience at the Jalal-Benzy nauka vihaar on the way to jiyarat.

(hmm... what's with nauka vihaar? Jalal is a king ... he ought to find some newer ways of getting romantic ... or entertained at least.)

Hmm...

The crystal ball shows ---

Jalal out with new (would be?) begum Benzy.

Jodha did her math and chases them down.

Benzy is dizzy with success at last. Not only she is alone with the king -- she is out of the palace. She can actually bit and run... I mean, bite.

But of course... Jodha crash lands at Benzy's party. This is one too many times for Benzy ... and that too now that she is a Begum (or would be?) you see!

So ... it is very understandable for her if she decides to dump Abul Maali's contract killing job and becomes a free radical... er... I mean, extremist. She keeps her word with herself.. about biting Jodha...

...All the more if Jodha decides to stand by the edge of river and shout her shudh hindi bhaashans
(Many would not disagree here... might even empathize with Benzy, which would be a first in her career as a vishkanya)

So... portents show that

1. Jodha is getting bitten by the vishkanya.
2. Jalal is sorry that he didn't listen to Jodha's warning.
3. Jalal has needed Jodha to save him - not being able to save himself an endangering Jodha too.
4. Now that Jodha is bitten and Jalal is sorry - yes, dear boy... time to go down on your knees and pray for her recovery.

... and thereby, realizing there is a heart somewhere in his 'fauladi seena' as Ruqu puts it mildly.

Wait a minute...

Jodha is only getting bitten ... and Jalal is sorry, losing face and going down on his knees... and having to eat his words about being heartless and not in love.
And after all this, he has the necessary duty to keep her alive.

That's a bad ratio 1:4.

I take back my prediction.
The portents do not look so good for Jodha.

But... they look worse for Jalal.

So... the final prediction (which I have made before albeit in a jest) - and this one I am sure about regardless of any other - this is a new story... not Jodha Akbar, but Jodha, the Akbar.

Just what it is about Jodha begum that she needs to be crowned mahaan all the way -- irrespective of the mahaanta of other people in Agra or even Amer now.
Jalal... my condolences, dear chap! But that's women for you!

And... if Jodha kills Benzy (Benzy dies any way)... this is gonna be strange.. Jalal's one wife kills another.. and he doesn't know if he should be sorry for one or grateful for another!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Gazing

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 13:04

hi shalini..its nice reading your post.
may be your prediction goes right because all your views exactly matches here.
Wat else Will be an other option left for her to prove him tats he is going to kill himself in the name of marriage.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-24, 14:01

Shalini the stupidest plot I say to make Jodha look great its all..ultimate motive

Yeah we have to just wait until she bites Jo and Jallu to go down on his knees

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-24, 14:20

Jodha ko milega Jodha Maiyya ka khitaab courtesy Kekta ... Ruqs can keep Mariyam-ul-hamam (still no idea what the term is  Rolling Eyes ) title ...

:lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 14:39

candy wrote:hi shalini..its nice reading your post.
 may be your prediction goes right because all your views exactly matches here.
   Wat else Will be an other option left for her to prove him tats he is going to kill himself in the name of marriage.

Thanks buddy! :)

Well.. i hope they are not true. I wonder if it is silly to hope.

And.. Jalal wouldn't only kill himself in the name of marriage.. he'd be overflowing with gratitude and joy that he did.

Pity!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 14:42

zuzana wrote:Shalini the stupidest plot I say to make Jodha look great its all..ultimate motive

Yeah we have to just wait until she bites Jo and Jallu to go down on his knees

Agreed!

I am hoping Benzy gets to bite someone. I don't care who it is. After weeks of snake-scare if she didn't bite at least one royal/noble... even if Jalal goes down on his knee and Jodha steps up the pedestal again... this track's silly nonetheless.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 14:44

monsi08 wrote:Jodha ko milega Jodha Maiyya ka khitaab courtesy Kekta ... Ruqs can keep Mariyam-ul-hamam (still no idea what the term is  Rolling Eyes ) title ...

ROFL

Mariyam ul hamam!!!

Hamam is a bathing place.. a bathroom or the thing where Ruqu sits in water steaming her head ... and hair.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!! OMG!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-24, 14:57

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Jodha ko milega Jodha Maiyya ka khitaab courtesy Kekta ... Ruqs can keep Mariyam-ul-hamam (still no idea what the term is  Rolling Eyes ) title ...

ROFL

Mariyam ul hamam!!!

Hamam is a bathing place.. a bathroom or the thing where Ruqu sits in water steaming her head ... and hair.

ROFL
And whats the Head Beghum called then ???

IN any case Mariyam Ul Hamam is also fine... anyways Harem ki Beghums spend alot of time in Hamam only  Frnds chatting

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-24, 15:09

monsi08 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

ROFL

Mariyam ul hamam!!!

ROFL

IN any case Mariyam Ul Hamam is also fine... anyways Harem ki Beghums spend alot of time in Hamam only  Frnds chatting

Mariyam Ul Zamani became Hamam.. :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 16:29

Mariyam ul hamam. ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-24, 17:16

Shalini,

it was brilliant  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 17:22

monsi08 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

ROFL

Mariyam ul hamam!!!

ROFL

Head Begum is what she keeps calling herself - Begum-e-khaas.
The whole reason for her anger is that now 2 more begums share this title. Anyway.. harem remains under her control only.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 17:22

anurao66 wrote:Shalini,

it was brilliant  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Thank you so much, Anu :D

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-24, 17:22

*mournfully* Please Gaze into your Crystal Ball and tell this poor, suffering soul , Will Jo Begum ever cease her Bhashan??  Iss Kaneez par Raham Kijiye , Shals Anga  aur Jo ka Muh Bandh kijiye

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 17:51

Omg I am loving it ... Mallika E Hi dustaan, mallika EHaram , maryum uz zamani, mallika E khaas .. And now Mallika E Hamam ...
This is an ever growing list of Audhaas for our Ruks girls .. Am sure she will be loving our forum for all tje honors we have her ..

Shalini loved your post ...
 Thumbsup Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-24, 18:00

Btw... your prediction is correct... Jo will save Jallu baba by getting bitten by Benzie and then Jallu will realize his mistake... the tall tales of all Kekta's self sacrificing women...

So the scene goes like this :

Benzie is about to give kissi vissi to Jallu Baba  hug1 

But right then Jo comes there hypervantillating... and maro dhakka to Jallu Baba (she is pro in this  :lol!: )

And then Jo slams her lips on Benzie's hug1

And Jallu Baba until Jo becomes green/blue (whichever color is available at PH at that moment :geek: ) will keep thinking  scratch 

"Ab samajh aaya... Jo wanted Benzie all this while.. and NOT ME  ROFL "

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-24, 18:49

hasa hasa ke marne ka irada hai kya sab ka??? :lol!:  :lol!: . really. u alll r very very sweet, very very funny. sometimes i thought, we should be( all female forumwaasi) jalai's begum. as bcoz we r really reallly very much concerned 4 him what's your views FORUM-E- KHAAS..... ROFL  ROFL

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 18:54

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:hasa hasa ke marne ka irada hai kya sab ka??? :lol!:  :lol!: . really. u alll r very very sweet, very very funny. sometimes i thought, we should be( all female forumwaasi) jalai's begum. as bcoz we r really reallly very much concerned 4 him what's your views FORUM-E- KHAAS..... ROFL  ROFL

Thumbsup ROFL Thumbsup ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-24, 19:08

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ....awsm thinking monsie ji

shalini ji,pls luk into the crystal ball n tell me when is my beloved shehenshah(the 1 b4 Jo)going 2 come back???? :)

Oh no Kasturi!!! affraid  affraid  I have no wish 2 enter Jallu's harem n pakaofy my brains... No  No  No  m conteded 2 b in forum-e-khas :)

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-24, 19:28

JAISMINE wrote:Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ....awsm thinking monsie ji

shalini ji,pls luk into the crystal ball n tell me when is my beloved shehenshah(the 1 b4 Jo)going 2 come back???? :)

Oh no Kasturi!!! affraid  affraid  I have no wish 2 enter Jallu's harem n pakaofy my brains... No  No  No  m conteded 2 b in forum-e-khas :)
seriouslyyy.......

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-24, 19:49

Going to darghah......perfect place to fall on knees to pray

Jallu ko ullu to bana diya
Ab deewana banana hi baaki hai

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 21:11

Tanthya wrote:*mournfully* Please Gaze into your Crystal Ball and tell this poor, suffering soul , Will Jo Begum ever cease her Bhashan??  Iss Kaneez par Raham Kijiye , Shals Anga  aur Jo ka Muh Bandh kijiye

Arre lo... the probably great Jalal and the apparently brainy Maaham could not block her flow of hindi vocab... we might try to sedate her dialog writers...

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-24, 21:17

Ohh .. that Jalal died... in fact in today's episide there was a prophecy of him being effectively buried... 2 minutes ka maun pileejh

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-24, 21:46

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Ohh .. that Jalal died... in fact in today's episide there was a prophecy of him being effectively buried... 2 minutes ka maun pileejh
Coming epi
jallu effectively buried....
caused by why?(love) 
caused by whom?(jo) :lol!:

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-24, 22:02

monsi08 wrote:Btw... your prediction is correct... Jo will save Jallu baba by getting bitten by Benzie and then Jallu will realize his mistake... the tall tales of all Kekta's self sacrificing women...

So the scene goes like this :

Benzie is about to give kissi vissi to Jallu Baba  hug1 

But right then Jo comes there hypervantillating... and maro dhakka to Jallu Baba (she is pro in this  :lol!: )

And then Jo slams her lips on Benzie's hug1

And Jallu Baba until Jo becomes green/blue (whichever color is available at PH at that moment :geek: ) will keep thinking  scratch 

"Ab samajh aaya... Jo wanted Benzie all this while.. and NOT ME  ROFL "

We didnt know all this while it was ben Jo lub story  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum