Latest topics

SBS- wu- SaStha bedroom scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS- wu- SaStha bedroom scene

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-24, 15:01

Shlok enters Asthas room and she tells him what are you doing here...ples go frm here shlok...shlok gets that stern look on his face and says if I will not enter my wifes room then where do you expect me to go( agar apni biwi ke paas nahi jaaonga to kiske paas jaunga)

He marches towards her till she falls on the bed...Shlok sits down too n starts moving towards her as she tries to shift backwards...she asks him what do u want ... he tells her you are forgetting sumthg...she says wat...He tells her this is a very special night...u went away for divorce and then u re-entered the house...u did the griha pravesh again and since u believe so much in all the rituals, dont u think u should follow wat comes there after( uske baad jo hota hain!! )

Astha aks him uske baad kya?? Shlok tells her...SUHAAG RAAT...Astha immediately gets up but shlok catches her hands tightly n pulls her down again...he continues with his cheesy looks n smirk n tells her...okay...since its such a special and romantic nite i want to give u a gift...the gift is that you hve not come bac to this house for 6mnths...u hve come back for life...whether u want it or not,,u hve no choice...you r imprisoned in this house for the rest of your life!! HE KISSES HER HANDS...GIVES A FLYING KISS TO HER WITH A TEASING LOOK N WALKS OFF FROM THERE!!

credits- IF

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS- wu- SaStha bedroom scene

Post by slmu on 2014-01-24, 15:04

TFS Anu.. can't believe Aastha put herself into this position.. if she had insisted Kalindi stay this wouldn't not have happened

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-24, 15:45

slmu wrote:TFS Anu.. can't believe Aastha put herself into this position.. if she had insisted Kalindi stay this wouldn't not have happened

probably we will get to see a pregnancy track  Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes 

how can she hug a person who tortured her to hell

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-24, 16:09

YUCCKKKK  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 16:49

Tfs anu. aastha has put herself into this trouble. let her face all problems from him.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum