Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 23-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-24, 17:24

Hi, 

Asad has declared himself as the CEO. This was a nice scenario for a rift between Asad and Ayan. It seems like CV’s have forgotten about breaking the strong bond between brothers and has moved on to breaking the recently formed bond among Najma and Nikhat. Najma’s concern for her child is understandable but her trust on Hasina bi is something that does not go well with me. I mean just because she is pregnant doesn’t mean that Hasina bi’s character will change overnight. 

I have a feeling the big surprise announcement in the party is Asad - Zoya marriage. I hope Tanveer doesn’t create any trouble this time around. Gafoor also will create problems this time around I guess. Gafoor is a confusing man. On one he asks forgiveness from Rashid and on the other he is still against Asad when he should be asking forgiveness from Asad for separating him from Rashid.  

Humeira’s surprise that Razia was not interested in what happened to her looks like the first step to her full support to Haider. Haider must accept his plan to Humeira soon because I think she may not be able to bear another heart break. Humeira fell in love with Haider very fast. From the looks of the precap it seems that Haider will reveal his identity to Gafoor. I hope this will also mean Haider will reunite with his chutki. Feeling sad for Zoya she will get back her father and brother but will lose her love. 

I wish Zoya has overheard the confession of Gafoor while Razia hears it but it looks like she is just taking away her mobile from Razia. I hope Rashid’s recovery happens soon. This could help Asad to clear Rashid’s name from the fire accident 17 years back and also keep the lovebirds from separating again. 

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 23-1-14

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-24, 17:46

Awesome review maria r u liking rakesh

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 23:12

nice review Maria.. even i couldn't accept the way nazma has changed. a sudden confidence over haseena bi and hatred over nikhat is really a rapid change in one' s character can never justified.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-27, 16:23

cutie pai :-) wrote:Awesome review maria r u liking rakesh
Thanks Jenny..

I'm liking Raquesh.. What about u??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-27, 16:25

candy wrote:nice review  Maria.. even i couldn't  accept the way nazma has changed.  a sudden confidence over haseena bi and hatred over nikhat  is really a rapid change in one' s character can never justified.
Thanks Candy.. Exactly it was all too sudden.. U have explained what i wanted to convey beautifully..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-27, 17:12

Maria same here

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17

Sponsored content