Latest topics

The moment to celebrate over the weekend ...sharpshooter Jodha begum plunges arrow into snake woman

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The moment to celebrate over the weekend ...sharpshooter Jodha begum plunges arrow into snake woman

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 22:55

"Behetareen nishanebaaj JOdha Begum ne kiya kaam tamam ek Vishkanya Ka"

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 22:01; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: The moment to celebrate over the weekend ...sharpshooter Jodha begum plunges arrow into snake woman

Post by candy on 2014-01-24, 23:31

Tfs manu .. lookin at the picture .. i wondered.
.OMGEE...
who is next to her, our salima begum ..
confused definitely should give her a Nobel prize for sustaining jo begum all the way.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The moment to celebrate over the weekend ...sharpshooter Jodha begum plunges arrow into snake woman

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 23:39

candy wrote:Tfs manu .. lookin at the picture .. i wondered.
.OMGEE...
who is next to her, our salima  begum ..
confused  definitely should give her a Nobel prize for sustaining jo begum all the way.

Yes that is Salima Begum standing close to Jodha .. Supporting her as she takes aim with the bow n arrow ... All five plunged into the chest of the snake woman ... Could you watch the repeat telecast of the show Candy ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-24, 23:48

hahaha benzirrrrrrr ke lag gaye teerrrrr shocked jalludinnnnnnnn ab jodha ki bad jayegi peerrrrrrrrrrr(pain)

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-24, 23:53

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:hahaha benzirrrrrrr ke lag gaye teerrrrr shocked jalludinnnnnnnn ab jodha ki bad jayegi peerrrrrrrrrrr(pain)

Ek gall dasso mainnu harveen ... Jalal nu pada hi nai lagya benazir de baare .. Kiss trah da shehenshah haigaa ? Biwiyan bachondi phire ainnu ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-25, 00:09

manu Will watch through u tube links .hope its worth to watch.. Tats y u have asked me

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-25, 00:14

Jo begum ,

abhi apki andaaz toh bindass..
lekin ise pehle woh bakhwaas...

once again she proved woman power...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-25, 00:16

candy wrote:manu Will watch through u tube links .hope its worth to watch.. Tats y u have asked me

The last scene is worth watching yaar the precap .. There is nothing in the rest of the episode ...
Except when Jo is about to confess to Moti ... That she loves Jalal....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-25, 00:17

Beware,
What if it turns out to be a dream?

Benu baby has 2 more dresses to wear.  No Balaji never spends on clothes. If they have got Meghna 4 sets, then she will have to wear them.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-25, 00:23

whose dream?! sandhya. big Ben's or dwarf zakira's?!?
else jalal 's? just imagine how Will then he get up ? Nahi.,woh nagaain nahi !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-25, 00:33

sandhya wrote:Beware,

Benu baby has 2 more dresses to wear.  No Balaji never spends on clothes. If they have got Meghna 4 sets, then she will have to wear them.

OMG Sandhya !! ....I will be heart broken if this turns out to be Jodha's dream
 Broken Heart Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-25, 00:49

ha..ha.. Jo dreams.
our Jo has stopped sleeping and she even dare to blink her eyes since then her pati parmeshwar ki jaan khattron ki khiladi ban gayi. how Will she get dreams.

may be moti 's dream.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-25, 01:10

sandhya wrote:Beware,

Hope she wears those dresses on monday itself ...  See one she wore tonight .. Other one will be after her bath in Hamam .. Another one for the boat ride in her last scene ..
Toh ho gaya hisaab barabar ??  ... I just want to see the last of Ben fast  
And I really thank the creatives for this precap ... At least we are sure Ben will die ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-25, 08:10

candy wrote:ha..ha.. Jo dreams.
  our Jo has stopped sleeping and she even dare to blink her eyes since then her pati  parmeshwar ki jaan khattron ki khiladi ban gayi. how Will she get dreams.

may be moti 's dream.

Do you mean Moti dreaming that Jo would kill the poisonous woman !, not bad at all .. I would say it could more likely be Jo's dream .... Or may be Zakira's dream too !!....
Or might be Hameeda's or Salima's dream too ... They too are worried for his safety ...

But I pray to God let this come true ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-25, 08:12

candy wrote:Jo begum ,

abhi apki andaaz toh bindass..
lekin ise pehle woh bakhwaas...

once again she proved woman power...

Candy I love the way Jo is inspiring you to create poetry ... Carry on my dear ...
 Heart  Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-25, 09:14

thank u manu .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-25, 14:49

ok ok superwomn jo

but my doubtiya

whether jalal will beleive her or

blame her

whether ben before bting sazish told him the truth

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-25, 14:53

clarissasham wrote:ok ok superwomn jo

but my doubtiya

blame her

Shami  long hug He won't believe her right away ofc... Maybe zakira will finally spill the beans! Just need yo shake her hard...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-25, 15:12

Shesherkobita wrote:

but my doubtiya

blame her

Shami  long hug He won't believe her right away ofc... Maybe zakira will finally spill the beans! Just need yo shake her hard...ani aani

sabiiiii Kiss  long hug darling  yeah i was thinking the same either ben should blurt out something when she goes to bite or   zakira

if not jalal  will beleive that jodha killed a nirdosh prani Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-25, 15:34

Nirdhosh prani :lol: but sabi, shami even if zakira accepts MA and ruq Will influence tat in a wrong way by informing she is feared of Jo's anger over Ben. Tats y she accepted Wat Jo said.
and jalal Will accept it of no issues stating Jo killed Ben because she is jealous.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-25, 21:04

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

but my doubtiya

blame her

Shami  long hug He won't believe her right away ofc... Maybe zakira will finally spill the beans! Just need yo shake her hard...ani aani

sabiiiii Kiss  long hug darling  yeah i was thinking the same either ben should blurt out something when she goes to bite or   zakira

Thank God this is a dream other wise Jalal was quite likely have accused Jodha like you said for killing a nirdosh praani and would have ordered Jo to treat Ben with her lep ....
Thanks for all the laughter Shami ...
 :*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-25, 21:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

but my doubtiya

blame her

Thank God this is a dream other wise Jalal was quite likely have accused Jodha like you said for killing a nirdosh praani and would have ordered Jo to treat Ben with her lep ....

is this a dream ?  Rolling Eyes  why ? baby elephant is still there  affraid I thought friday would be her last day  Sleep Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 10:34

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

is this a dream ?  Rolling Eyes  why ? baby elephant is still there  affraid I thought friday would be her last day  Sleep Sleep 

Dear Neha .. I am not sure but every one is saying this is a dream .. But actually of you ask me I wish this came  true in the show .. I want to see the last of Ben ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-26, 10:52

Manu , just because of those photos of Ben in those costumes some say this to be a dream.. But as our harry said, this will be earlier before he last breath.

i want to see Jo ki Maa kali roop. and jalal 's surprised looks. I don't want Ben to last even for a day.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-26, 10:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Dear Neha .. I am not sure but every one is saying this is a dream .. But actually of you ask me I wish this came  true in the show .. I want to see the last of Ben ...

But did they show Jodha having any proof against her ? then how come Jalal will trust her if she kills Ben without Jalal seeing her Asli roop ?  Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum