Latest topics

Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 22:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:Manu itna bhi acha nahi hai yaar WinkWink;)u r giving title as a ff am not so good in thoughts

You have just displayed a hidden talent of yours ... FF writer .. Try it sometimes when you get free tome yaara ... But do continue this story yaar ...


Ok lemme try to add .. Right that moment Saasuma anjali calls Aastha for morning tea !, and Both Aastha shlok are in a fix .. What to do !! ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by candy on 2014-01-26, 23:28

Jenny, acha hai yaar,.
manu ab tume follow karoongi..

aastha opens door .. Anjali says ye tune kya kiya..
Divorce karne wale pati ke saath... Yahi sanskaar diye tere maa ne.. Sharm aane chahiye....
hamare parampara ki kitab mein aise kuch likaye nahi.. Tu ye sab kaise kar sakte ho.
tume parihar karna padega

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 23:35

candy wrote:Jenny, acha hai yaar,.
  manu ab tume follow karoongi..

   aastha opens door .. Anjali says ye  tune kya kiya..
Divorce karne wale pati ke saath... Yahi sanskaar diye tere maa ne.. Sharm aane chahiye....
     hamare parampara ki kitab mein aise kuch likaye nahi.. Tu ye sab kaise kar sakte ho.
tume parihar karna padega

You mean she is given punishment by Saasuma anjali for breaking the rules ??? ...
Ok thepunishment given to her is to cook meals for all inmates of the vriddashram ..old age home on the occassion of republic day ... So as aastha is handling atta for making roties .. Shlok comes and interfares .. And hugs her from behind ... And Aastha is shocked she spills atta and the atta is all over aastha. N shlok and we get atta romance scene

But anjali arrives there and is shocked to see her Shlok amd Aastha covered with atta ..
She scold .. Aastha tum koi bhi kaam theek. Sey nahi kar sakti ho ?.
She sends them to wash up ... And orders sojal and Jaya to finish the job Aastha had to do as lunch time was almost near and the meal was not ready yet ...

How is that Cutie pie and candy ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by candy on 2014-01-26, 23:59

Good manu

aastha says., shlok ye aap kya kar rahe hain..aap yahan kya kar rahe hain.. Agar saasu bai dek liya toh..
he replies toh kya.. Tum mrs. Shlok agnihotri aur ek batameez bahu

aaastha in anger main aapse nafrat karti hoon.

He smiles.. She asks the same old question did u love me everrr

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 00:15

candy wrote:Good manu
   
 aastha says., shlok ye aap kya kar rahe hain..aap yahan kya kar rahe hain..  Agar saasu bai dek liya toh..
  he replies toh kya.. Tum  mrs. Shlok agnihotri aur ek batameez bahu

  aaastha in anger   main aapse nafrat karti hoon.

He smiles.. She asks  the same old question  did u love me everrr

And shlok and aastha have eye lock with the BG romantic tune playing .. Breeze blowing. Curtains flying ... And shlok is about to say .... Yes he did but before he could open his mouth ........
Interruption by ... Kabab mein Haddi ....
 ROFL Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-27, 03:25

Girls I understood nothing. But one thing is for sure- you are having so much fun creating your own scenes!!

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-27, 05:03

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Good manu
   
 aastha says., shlok ye aap kya kar rahe hain..aap yahan kya kar rahe hain..  Agar saasu bai dek liya toh..
  he replies toh kya.. Tum  mrs. Shlok agnihotri aur ek batameez bahu

  aaastha in anger   main aapse nafrat karti hoon.

He smiles.. She asks  the same old question  did u love me everrr

And shlok and aastha have eye lock with the BG romantic tune playing .. Breeze blowing. Curtains flying ... And shlok is about to say .... Yes he did but before he could open his mouth ........
Interruption by ... Kabab mein Haddi ....
 ROFL Starry Love

Lol which kebab mein haddi there r so many...He chases that person out of the room and wen he cones back its to find aastha has closed the door and moved some heavy furniture in front of it so he cant break it down...He decides to go outside and climb the parafats up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-27, 07:14

Its too good girls i think we should write
ff in group

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 08:21

@~Shyla, we are just scene building of our own. U too join us .. As per the spoiler they have given for Monday..

@~manu - Tats a excellent scene. Usually it happens so.



candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 08:24

Jenny, ff in group!!! Thumbsup


our creative team will be good ya..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 08:34

@sarra - i agree you. sab ke sab kebab mein haddi hai..
this time its sojal , she hides herself to hear what he is replying her, but SA
finds someone and goes out. . Mean while as sarra told aastha moves to her room and closes the door.

when shlok is about to climb..chachu sees him and remembers he seeing aastha covered with flour all over her and moving outside the kitchen..

so, he asks something which irritates him, so he moves inside..
saasu bai looks him as he is moving to his room .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-27, 08:53

Yes candy but isi se kaam chalana hoga

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 08:53

freakydoll wrote:Girls I understood nothing. But one thing is for sure- you are having so much fun creating your own scenes!!

Let me explain to you Shyla ... The spoilers for this week were quite uninteresting except the one where Aastha goes into Shlok's bathroom ..tojust for fun we all are building on that and creating our own group Fan fiction here ...
 :*lol*: Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!! IPK EBP for 27-31Jan

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum