Latest topics

spoiler

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoiler

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-26, 16:15

Jodha risks her life and saves jalal after she comes to know Benazir is planning to kill him
credit:fb(tata sky spolier)

When is all this gng to happen..if Jo kills Ben as per precap ?
Is precap Jo's dream ??? No  No  If its dream ,Y in d Jo's dream salima Begam is standing next to her ?Y is jodha dreaming of salima too ????????? Question  Question  Question 

I am totally confuesd.......... confused  confused

**Saw in twitter dat ben track wil not end on monday...it wil end by thursday or friday(confirmed)
Aftr jo saves jalal risking her life. .jalal wil realise his love for her **

Last edited by Arpitha on 2014-01-26, 17:34; edited 1 time in total

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: spoiler

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 16:19

Hopefully it is not a dream, the decreasing TRP might have forced  CV's to cut Benazir exhibition  ..  Benazir dies on Monday, the after effects read, Jodha saved  Jalal, how  noble of her, how Mahan  begins  on Tuesday and new track commences on Wednesday with cliff hanger on Friday  .. That usually is the pattern

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-26, 16:29

Risking her life means Jo will kill Ben as per precap but Jalal will confront her for murdering Benzo and decides to give her punishment maybe  confused  but Salima and Moti gathers the proof and proves her innocence and Jalal has to beg for her forgiveness and fall on his knees as Hakim said one in love falls on his knees be it beggar or be it Shehehshah and Jalal finally reaching his sainthood with a awaam cheering him with Jai Baba JalluNath title.   :*lol*: 
P.S : Don't  Bang me. I have just finished watching all the episodes and it was kinda overdose of crap for me  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-26, 16:40

neha wrote:Risking her life means Jo will kill Ben as per precap but Jalal will confront her for murdering Benzo and decides to give her punishment maybe  confused  but Salima and Moti gathers the proof and proves her innocence and Jalal has to beg for her forgiveness and fall on his knees as Hakim said one in love falls on his knees be it beggar or be it Shehehshah and Jalal finally reaching his sainthood with a awaam cheering him with Jai Baba JalluNath title.   :*lol*: 
P.S : Don't  Bang me. I have just finished watching all the episodes and it was kinda overdose of crap for me  :P
 :lol!: .....di bttr watch it daily...or u wil kill me by making me laugh ROFL  ROFL .... Kiss  long hug

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-26, 16:41

Tanthya wrote:Hopefully it is not a dream, the decreasing TRP might have forced  CV's to cut Benazir exhibition  ..  Benazir dies on Monday, the after effects read, Jodha saved  Jalal, how  noble of her, how Mahan  begins  on Tuesday and new track commences on Wednesday with cliff hanger on Friday  .. That usually is the pattern
I wish it not a dream Evil or Very Mad ......bt i want jalal to prove dat she is vishkanya which is nt possible nw No ..
Thnku soooooo much 4 sharing d view  Heart  hug1

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 16:49

neha wrote:Risking her life means Jo will kill Ben as per precap but Jalal will confront her for murdering Benzo and decides to give her punishment maybe  confused  but Salima and Moti gathers the proof and proves her innocence and Jalal has to beg for her forgiveness and fall on his knees as Hakim said one in love falls on his knees be it beggar or be it Shehehshah and Jalal finally reaching his sainthood with a awaam cheering him with Jai Baba JalluNath title.   :*lol*: 

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... As Jalal is in a very waspish mood, he will refuse to listen to  Salima and Moti and serve the punishment on Jodha, " The Punishment will be since  Jodha rejected Jala and pushed him in the Hamam Khana ,  Jodha must now come  to Jalal's Hamam Khana everytime he decides to take a bath  and bathe him with her own hands, Apply all those chandan, haldi, rose essence all over his body with her own hands ".. Jodha  sadly agrees * while her man main ladoo phoots million times * and Ruqaiyya is close to have hee Bheja exploding  as once again Jodha  goes  extremely close to Jalal , to the touching distance  and Maham's eyes will  almost  pop out from  within those Kohl Boundaries  , kyunki Maham had planned to Kick Jodha out of Haram  instead Jodha is headed into Jalal's Hamam Khana !!!... Would not this be perfect episode ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 17:09

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hopefully it is not a dream, the decreasing TRP might have forced  CV's to cut Benazir exhibition  ..  Benazir dies on Monday, the after effects read, Jodha saved  Jalal, how  noble of her, how Mahan  begins  on Tuesday and new track commences on Wednesday with cliff hanger on Friday  .. That usually is the pattern
I wish it not a dream Evil or Very Mad ......bt i want jalal to prove dat she is vishkanya which is nt possible nw No ..
Thnku soooooo much 4 sharing d view  Heart  hug1

Jalal forgot to take Badam's nor is he drinking his sherbets, the day he starts , he will have a bit of self thinking Akal, until then .. Jodha Mayya will have to save Jalal from all Musibats.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-26, 17:20

Tanthya wrote:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... As Jalal is in a very waspish mood, he will refuse to listen to  Salima and Moti and serve the punishment on Jodha, " The Punishment will be since  Jodha rejected Jala and pushed him in the Hamam Khana ,  Jodha must now come  to Jalal's Hamam Khana everytime he decides to take a bath  and bathe him with her own hands, Apply all those chandan, haldi, rose essence all over his body with her own hands ".. Jodha  sadly agrees * while her man main ladoo phoots million times * and Ruqaiyya is close to have hee Bheja exploding  as once again Jodha  goes  extremely close to Jalal , to the touching distance  and Maham's eyes will  almost  pop out from  within those Kohl Boundaries  , kyunki Maham had planned to Kick Jodha out of Haram  instead Jodha is headed into Jalal's Hamam Khana !!!... Would not this be perfect episode ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ROFL ROFL  Yes Sathya, what an idea sirjeeee!!!!!! That's why Baba Salim Chisti was so cheerful and relieved as he had this divine dream of Jodha-Jalal  Dance 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-26, 17:21

Arpitha wrote:
 :lol!: .....di bttr watch it daily...or u wil kill me by making me laugh ROFL  ROFL .... Kiss  long hug

Naa meri jaan...how can I even think of killing you....ye lo meri taraf se bhi chummmiiiiii  Kiss 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 17:39

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL  Yes Sathya, what an idea sirjeeee!!!!!!  That's why Baba Salim Chisti was so cheerful and relieved as he had this divine dream of Jodha-Jalal  Dance 

Egg-jacktly  and since Winter is almost ending, Jalal will decide to take bath multiple times a day, ergo Jodha  doing  "Lux" service  multiple times to Jalal  until In wate ke daman main, pakizah sa rishta hai  happens

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 18:12

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL  Yes Sathya, what an idea sirjeeee!!!!!!  That's why Baba Salim Chisti was so cheerful and relieved as he had this divine dream of Jodha-Jalal  Dance 

Egg-jacktly  and since Winter is almost ending, Jalal will decide to take bath multiple times a day, ergo Jodha  doing  "Lux" service  multiple times to Jalal  until In wate ke daman main, pakizah sa rishta hai  happens
Oh MY MY MY .. kya dream hai ?. kya hakikat hai .. Main mar jaawan ...!!..
 Starry Love Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-26, 18:41

yeh spoiler nahi boiler hai zipped

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-26, 18:54

hunjan... Agree u ..

@Sathya jalal ke hamam khana mein jo ki seva... Kya baat hai... Heart Agar ye agala hafta ke spoiler ho toh main Starry Love Dance

when will cv's learn to give such spoilers.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-26, 18:55

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

What!!!!!!!!! Baba salim chisti dreamt of jodha jalal in the hamam khana!!!!!!! Saadhu santhon par tho tharas khaao neha. :lol!: 

Tants,
What a punishment for perforating someone with 5 arrows. Then all girls of the awaam will roam around with their bows and arrows wanting to be punished like this.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-26, 20:22

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

What!!!!!!!!! Baba salim chisti dreamt of jodha jalal in the hamam khana!!!!!!! Saadhu santhon par tho tharas khaao neha. :lol!: 

Tants,
What a punishment for perforating someone with 5 arrows. Then all girls of the awaam will roam around with their bows and arrows wanting to be punished like this.

Ooopppsss...Yeh me nahi mera frustrated dimag bol rha hai affraid  ...I take my words back else ppl will start protests against me :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 21:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Oh MY MY MY .. kya dream hai ?. kya hakikat hai .. Main mar jaawan ...!!..
 Starry Love Starry Love 

I know just the "Smelling salts" to snap you out ,

*Rolls eyes, stiff body* " Shehenshah, yeh Aap bilkul sahi nahi kiya, Aap hamari Amer  is Nindha kar rahe hai, Hamari Bapusa  aapko itne pyar se  Plaster  bheja tha, taaki aap hamari muh bandh kare aur Lok Kalyan kare  Aur aap iss Khaas Tohfe ko  aapki Khaas Kaneez ko de diya  taake woh apne wide hips ko constrict kare aur hour glass figure paaye , Aap humse  uss rathiri ki prathishodh le rahe Shehenshah, Humne aapko Mitr maana aur tel maalish bhi kiya par aaj aapki vyavahar ne yeh sabit kardiya ke aap hamari aadhar ki nahi  Grihna ka haqdar hain".

Jalal can only mumble,"  Aadhar, isn;t it what Nandan Nilkeni is  doing,?? creating  the I card for our Awam, Ab issme bhi yeh taang ladayegi , Allah hamari Khair bakshe " Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 21:28

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:yeh spoiler nahi boiler hai zipped

Lets just hope Bennzy is the one who gets boiled ..  Wink  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 21:35

candy wrote: hunjan... Agree u ..

@Sathya   jalal ke hamam khana mein jo ki seva...   Kya baat hai...   Heart Agar ye agala hafta  ke spoiler ho toh main  Starry Love  Dance  

when  will cv's learn to give such spoilers.

If they did, we will forget asli Duniya ..  They serve us such bland fare so that  we can have lots of masti with our  scene building !!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-26, 21:37

Tanthya wrote:

@Sathya   jalal ke hamam khana mein jo ki seva...   Kya baat hai...   Heart Agar ye agala hafta  ke spoiler ho toh main  Starry Love  Dance  

If they did, we will forget asli Duniya ..  They serve us such bland fare so that  we can have lots of masti with our  scene building !!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
 :*lol*:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 21:55

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Kiss    hug1

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-26, 21:59

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Kiss    hug1

long hug   u. alll make me laugh by your comments  Heart  Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 22:21

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Kiss    hug1

long hug   u. alll make me laugh by your comments  Heart  Dance
Girls ...we enjoy more when the spoilers are silly/uninteresting ...
 :*lol*:  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 22:25

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tants,

Our Jallu Miyyan is not such a baa baa Bakra, he will set conditions..   Kandeeshuns # 1 : She must be able to out glare me  

Kandeeshun # 2: She must love her homeland, her bapusa, her maasa, Her bhaisa, Her dadisa, her ghoda sa, her servants sa and lastly me

Kandeeshun # 3 : she must refuse to accept me as Pati, deny all conjugal bliss  yet must do all the vrats and poojas of pativrata and  say in martyred voice that I am doing all this cuz U are my pati without batting an eyelid at the stark hypocrisy and  I will follow all vachans of marriage .

Kandeeshun #4 : she must get jealous when she sees me with Wife # ........

#Kandeeshun # 5 and VERY IMPORTANT one : she must give bhashans non stop for  at least 10 mins straight .

Kandeeshun #6 VERY VERY Important one : SHE MUST ALWAYS TURN OUT RIGHT  EVEN when logically impossible.

Ab inn sab conditions ko koun kaneez will be able to fulfill ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 22:35

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tants,

Our Jallu Miyyan is not such a baa baa Bakra, he will set conditions..   Kandeeshuns # 1 : She must be able to out glare me  

Kandeeshun # 2: She must love her homeland, her bapusa, her maasa, Her bhaisa, Her dadisa, her ghoda sa, her servants sa and lastly me

Kandeeshun # 3 : she must refuse to accept me as Pati, deny all conjugal bliss  yet must do all the vrats and poojas of pativrata and  say in martyred voice that I am doing all this cuz U are my pati without batting an eyelid at the stark hypocrisy and  I will follow all vachans of marriage .

#Kandeeshun # 5 and VERY IMPORTANT one : she must give bhashans non stop for  at least 10 mins straight .

Kandeeshun #6 VERY VERY Important one : SHE MUST ALWAYS TURN OUT RIGHT  EVEN when logically impossible.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-26, 22:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:

Tants,

Yep..Our Jallu Miyyan is a impossible guy varna which sensible guy will leave all the willing girls and chase after a unwilling one

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum