@sathya
masha allah ! Itna conditions.
poora harem kaali ho jayegi..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: spoiler

Post by candy on 2014-01-26, 22:48

@manu, amer ki mirchi mein toh baat kuch aisi hai..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-26, 23:06

candy wrote:@manu, amer ki mirchi mein toh baat kuch aisi hai..

She is just unique .. There can not be another like her ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-27, 00:03

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... As Jalal is in a very waspish mood, he will refuse to listen to  Salima and Moti and serve the punishment on Jodha, " The Punishment will be since  Jodha rejected Jala and pushed him in the Hamam Khana ,  Jodha must now come  to Jalal's Hamam Khana everytime he decides to take a bath  and bathe him with her own hands, Apply all those chandan, haldi, rose essence all over his body with her own hands ".. Jodha  sadly agrees * while her man main ladoo phoots million times * and Ruqaiyya is close to have hee Bheja exploding  as once again Jodha  goes  extremely close to Jalal , to the touching distance  and Maham's eyes will  almost  pop out from  within those Kohl Boundaries  , kyunki Maham had planned to Kick Jodha out of Haram  instead Jodha is headed into Jalal's Hamam Khana !!!... Would not this be perfect episode ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ROFL ROFL  Yes Sathya, what an idea sirjeeee!!!!!!  That's why Baba Salim Chisti was so cheerful and relieved as he had this divine dream of Jodha-Jalal  Dance 
What!!!!!!!!! Baba salim chisti dreamt of jodha jalal in the hamam khana!!!!!!! Saadhu santhon par tho tharas khaao neha. :lol!: 

Tants,
What a punishment for perforating someone with 5 arrows. Then all girls of the awaam will roam around with their bows and arrows wanting to be punished like this.

Our Jallu Miyyan is not such a baa baa Bakra, he will set conditions..   Kandeeshuns # 1 : She must be able to out glare me  

Kandeeshun # 2: She must love her homeland, her bapusa, her maasa, Her bhaisa, Her dadisa, her ghoda sa, her servants sa and lastly me

Kandeeshun # 3 : she must refuse to accept me as Pati, deny all conjugal bliss  yet must do all the vrats and poojas of pativrata and  say in martyred voice that I am doing all this cuz U are my pati without batting an eyelid at the stark hypocrisy and  I will follow all vachans of marriage .

Kandeeshun #4 : she must get jealous when she sees me with Wife # ........

#Kandeeshun # 5 and VERY IMPORTANT one : she must give bhashans non stop for  at least 10 mins straight .

Kandeeshun #6 VERY VERY Important one : SHE MUST ALWAYS TURN OUT RIGHT  EVEN when logically impossible.

Ab inn sab conditions ko koun kaneez will be able to fulfill ...
Many gals may albeit with difficulty fulfill the first 4. But the last two they don't stand a chance anywhere near our bhaashan queen mahaan. They will also have conscience prick with the third.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum