Latest topics

What do Shlok want

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do Shlok want

Post by Teju on 2014-01-27, 15:45

Friends

Shlok married Aastha for revenge. Is the equation changed or not yet??

Was going through forum and confused when few have written that Shlok loves her but want to make her own pehchan and hence is grilling her..

Is this true?? When all the family members are so arrogant with Aastha, why is astha good with MIL and NA. I still am not following..

Help me pls..

Teju

Back to top Go down

Re: What do Shlok want

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-27, 16:10

Hi Teju..

Astha is an SP Bahu  :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 16:29

Hi teju .. Aastha believes in false hopes and refuses to accept the truth..
shlok wants to torture her all her life. Tats it.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 16:46

candy wrote:Hi teju .. Aastha believes  in false hopes and refuses to accept the truth..
good one Candy ...
 Thumbsup 
Hello Teju ....Actually Aastha has managed to confuse all of us ... as to what she really wants ... even she too is confused totally ... so we are completely at a loss to explain anything even after watching it religiously every day ... so you have not missed anything my friend ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Teju on 2014-01-27, 16:51

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Hi teju .. Aastha believes  in false hopes and refuses to accept the truth..
good one Candy ...
 Thumbsup 
Hello Teju ....Actually Aastha has managed to confuse all of us ... as to what she really wants ... even she too is confused totally ... so we are completely at a loss to explain anything even after watching it religiously every day ... so you have not missed anything my friend ....
What Crap!  No direction and no action plan! Of course life will be mess! Messer is the life of Jyothi!  I dont tolerate why Jyothi is made a much bigger door mat! Oh! God!!! 

Bang

Teju

Back to top Go down

Post by BalaMunnangi on 2014-01-27, 16:57

Teju wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
good one Candy ...
 Thumbsup 
What Crap!  No direction and no action plan! Of course life will be mess! Messer is the life of Jyothi!  I dont tolerate why Jyothi is made a much bigger door mat! Oh! God!!! 

Bang

shlok loves aastha might be a rumour.I am not seeing any symptoms of love from him.still he is in revenge mood.people might be under the dreams that he is loving her  because he is always behind her.But he will always roam around her to torture and insult her.Aastha also might be under the assumption that he loves her.But according to current track still shlok does not love her(100%) :cry:

BalaMunnangi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 16:58

Teju wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
good one Candy ...
 Thumbsup 

Bang

They have shown various levels of Domestic abuse by the husbands  Bang .. Now slowly it will be time for the wives to take revenge  Bang ... Sijal has dared to tell her husband if he would give her divorce if she applied against him .... Did he reply to that ?? ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 17:02

BalaMunnangi wrote:
Teju wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
good one Candy ...
 Thumbsup 

Bang

shlok loves aastha might be a rumour.I am not seeing any symptoms of love from him.still he is in revenge mood.people might be under the dreams that he is loving her  because he is always behind her.But he will always roam around her to torture and insult her.Aastha also might be under the assumption that he loves her.But according to current track still shlok does not love her(100%) :cry:

Well said Bala .. I agree shlok tortures her with full intentions .. He has no intention to love her .. What ever tenderness he accidentally shows is totally accidental from his side .....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 17:20

Well said manu . She is totally confused and even confused us for the mistake we decided to watch her crap.

teju... Aastha does interesting to discuss.. We actually to forget the head ache we get after 6.30 come here with fiction thoughts to convince our mind.

and i agree u bala.. U r completely correct.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 17:22

oops., Tats a typo. She does nothing interesting to discuss is the correct one

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 19:29

candy wrote:Well said manu . She is totally confused and even confused us  for the  mistake we decided to watch her crap.

teju... Aastha does interesting to discuss.. We actually to forget the head ache we get after 6.30   come here with fiction thoughts to convince our mind.

and i agree u bala.. U r completely correct.

Yes today was little bit interesting because today Aastha was confused whether to hug him and love him or not whether to enjoy his closeness or not .. And shlok was taking full advantage of her confusion ... Am sure shlok will manage to fool her again and make her fall for him again ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-27, 19:45

Slok s n revenge mode...but how much revenge he will do for her mistake

Dnt knw y he following her

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down