Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 24-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-27, 15:49

Hi everyone… Hope you had a great weekend..

I hated to watch Haider smirking when Humeira was worried that he too will leave her like how Ayan left her. I understand he is also wronged but two wrongs never make a right. All he needs to do is pause and reflect how he would feel if his Chutki would have been used by someone. Hope he realises his mistake soon. 

Gafoor was agitated when someone tried to harm Humeira. He never thought when he ruined Asad and Najma’s life. Infact even now he has audacity to agree to Razia’s decision to kill Zoya. Killing Zoya is as good as killing Asad. He ruined Asad’s childhood and now he is planning to ruin even his future life. For jerks like him even stoned will not be enough. Had he not known Zoya is his daughter he would have gone along with Razia’s plan of killing Zoya without even a little bit of regret… He didn’t even think that Zoya is also someone’s daughter. I so want Humeira and Zoya to come to know of the wrongs done by Gafoor and reject him. 

Razia is a shrewd women and she sure knows how to turn tables. She has gotten Gafoor to be a joru ka ghulam who goes along with all her plans without much resistance. I was shocked how she cleverly manipulated Gafoor to think she is doing all the killings for him when all she ever cared or will care is for her own self.. She killed Zoya’s mother earlier as she wanted to maintain her position as Gafoor’s wife and now she is hell bent on killing Zoya as her position is being threatened. 

I wish Zoya would have checked her mobile well. That way they could have gotten strong evidence against Razia and Gafoor. I didn’t like her double standards of trying to lecture Razia about looking into other’s personal items. She herself did the same when she was searching for the property papers. She should have known better. She even forgot how Razia had just recently tried fooling them and harming Rashid by sending messages from Zoya’ mobile to Dilshad’s mobile. 

\

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too. Have a nice week ahead. 

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 10:43; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 24-1-14

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-27, 15:55

Ria,

Beautifully written review. You have penned all your thoughts so clearly. No two wrongs can make a right as you said.If something happens to Zoya will he behave like that. That is the difference between him and Zoya for Zoya will never take it out on Humeria.

As for Mr. Gaoffor he is what you call and more. Just imagine he is ready to kill somebody but stops because she is his daughter. That too too selfish, self centered and he is basically a coward who hides behind Razia.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-27, 16:20

anurao66 wrote:Ria,

Beautifully written review. You have penned all your thoughts so clearly. No two wrongs can make a right as you said.If something happens to Zoya will he behave like that. That is the difference between him and Zoya for Zoya will never take it out on Humeria.

As for Mr. Gaoffor he is what you call and more. Just imagine he is ready to kill somebody but stops because she is his daughter. That too too selfish, self centered and he is basically a coward who hides behind Razia.

Thank you.. I agree Anu. Even when Haider was telling about his past to Gafoor I didn't feel sympathy for him. Not that I felt sorry for Gafoor.. Gafoor is really irritating.. Sometimes he is repentant and at other times he makes me cringe..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 17:41

Maria...
i review is too good. I liked the way u have mentioned haider.
he has no right to behave wit humera just for her father's sin .. Then there is no difference between both of them provided the intentions were different .

hug1 the hatred from his both of the daughters would be the best punishment for Mr.gafoor.

i wish even razia should be hated by her own daughter. .
eagerly waiting to share my thoughts with ur next post. Good job ya Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 10:42

candy wrote:Maria...
     i review is too good. I liked the way u have mentioned haider.
     he has no right to behave wit humera just for her father's sin .. Then there is no difference between both of them provided the intentions were different .

hug1    the hatred from his both of the daughters would be the best    punishment for Mr.gafoor.

i wish even razia should be hated by her own daughter. .
    eagerly waiting  to share my thoughts with ur next  post.     Good job ya  Thumbsup  

Thanks Candy  :) 
I want Humeira to support Haider only then there is a chance that Razia will realise the pain she has caused others.   Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum