Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 27th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-27, 22:13

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
touch-me not ROFL  ROFL ..................ys jalal dint gibe her punishmnt tooooo...lol it ws funny hw he quesitoned Jodha ?...wt do u think Jo begam who might hv attackd me ? detective
and Jo ws lik ....y is he asking me ?did he find out dat I am d criminal ? scratch  No  affraid

Dance :*lol*: :*lol*:

That DEK and Aangan scene were the best ones.. Their sparring, Jalal's jibes and Jodha's exaggerated innocence ..Paridhi and Jalal managed to make us smile even in such a serious scene..
superbbb acting by dem...wen serial startd I actually dint lik Paridhi...bcz i hated her in Ruk jana nhi...bt here she is just d BEST Heart  Thumbsup

I never watched that show and I had not liked Paridhi's acting as Jodha initially  but now she has really improved a lot !!

Best dialogue : Ab aapko Hakim se bhi dushmani hai  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-27, 22:16

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

That DEK and Aangan scene were the best ones.. Their sparring, Jalal's jibes and Jodha's exaggerated innocence ..Paridhi and Jalal managed to make us smile even in such a serious scene..
superbbb acting by dem...wen serial startd I actually dint lik Paridhi...bcz i hated her in Ruk jana nhi...bt here she is just d BEST Heart  Thumbsup

I never watched that show and I had not liked Paridhi's acting as Jodha initially  but now she has really improved a lot !!

:*lol*: ............and hw Jo pushd away Benzy.....dooor jao u ghrint jantu ROFL

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-27, 22:21

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

:*lol*: ............and hw Jo pushd away Benzy.....dooor jao u ghrint jantu ROFL

And how she yelled , for a second I thought Benzy had bit her !! :*lol*:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-27, 22:24

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL today's epi ws soo funny along wid thier hidden love Heart
i am excitd to see hw Ben wil bite Jo... Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 22:32

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
neha wrote:

:*lol*:  it was a ROFL moment for me! She literally screeched when Benzo touched her...Ab Jalal ke saath saath Benzo ko bhi touch-me-not rule apply hota hai  :P 
Noooo....My smart Jallu is back wid a bang  cheers he will now suspect Benazir more as he knows Jodha cannot dare to do such stunt without any reason and just outta jealousy  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
touch-me not ROFL  ROFL ..................ys jalal dint gibe her punishmnt tooooo...lol it ws funny hw he quesitoned Jodha ?...wt do u think Jo begam who might hv attackd me ? detective
and Jo ws lik ....y is he asking me ?did he find out dat I am d criminal ? scratch  No  affraid

am sure this week salim chishti’s words will come true.. I really loved his words in previous episode 
“mohabbat ka dariya aa chuka hai wakt ki chattano ko todne ke liye, yahi khuda ka ishara hai”
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 22:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-27, 22:33

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I agree, After plenty of days A paisa vasool episode ! I loved how Jalal was protective of Jodha and did not question her in front of everyone.

After months, the sharp Jalal is back along with sharper dialogues..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-27, 22:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:

am sure this week salim chishti’s words will come true.. I really loved his words in previous episode 
“mohabbat ka dariya aa chuka hai wakt ki chattano ko todne ke liye, yahi khuda ka ishara hai”

Not so soon..first resistance, introspection, reluctant admission, then hiding  and then open admission

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 22:45

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Not so soon..first resistance, introspection, reluctant admission, then hiding  and then open admission
chalo kuch toh progress hai ....
 Starry Love  Dance

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 23:14; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 23:05

superb comments guys. This forum is gettin too hilarious,. . Today jalal is like bindass with those teasing eyes..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-27, 23:15

candy wrote: superb comments guys. This forum is gettin too hilarious,. . Today jalal  is like bindass with those teasing eyes..

because he knows it is his jodha !!...
 Dance Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 23:30

exactly said manu . His jodhaa. Heart
after longtime i felt happy to see his brain started to work. Finally shock treatment works..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-27, 23:37

Is it me or Rajat looks so annoyed whenever Benazir/Meghna is around  :P I think Rajat is pissed off as he is now used to romance Pari and Lavina  Twisted Evil and this sudden change in partner gets reflected on his face.  Rolling Eyes 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-27, 23:45

agree u neha. In boat scene..He was sitting like as though he is in a trauma. Even when Ben is about to kiss he was totally out of mind. No reaction in his face.. I felt he came in half sleep,
it was Jo 's arrows which brought him to world

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 00:09

candy wrote: exactly said manu . His jodhaa. Heart         
after longtime i felt happy to see his brain started to work. Finally shock treatment works..
The arrows whizzing past his head gave him the shock kya .. Or the thought of his kaneez benazir getting killed gave him shock ! ... But it worked very well ...
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 00:47

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

same here Arpita ... may be jalal will slay benazir with shamsheer in nick of time ..
 Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 11:25

jalal was the show stealer yesterday. He made her bolti bandh.
writers concentrated on his dialogues Too. i guess this time he will take Jo words serious., . Kam se kam abhi se unko sochna padega.!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 13:35

candy wrote: jalal  was the show stealer yesterday. He made her bolti bandh.
   writers concentrated on his dialogues Too.  i guess this time he will take Jo words serious., . Kam se kam abhi se unko sochna padega.!

Absolute bolti band yaar Candy twice in the span of one episode ... So now Jala knows where lies the switch to stop her bhashan ...
 :*lol*:  :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-28, 14:00

neha wrote:Is it me or Rajat looks so annoyed whenever Benazir/Meghna is around  :P I think Rajat is pissed off as he is now used to romance Pari and Lavina  Twisted Evil and this sudden change in partner gets reflected on his face.  Rolling Eyes 

I guess he was more terrified of the fact that the boat could overturn anytime due to You Know Who  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 14:03

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:Is it me or Rajat looks so annoyed whenever Benazir/Meghna is around  :P I think Rajat is pissed off as he is now used to romance Pari and Lavina  Twisted Evil and this sudden change in partner gets reflected on his face.  Rolling Eyes 

I guess he was more terrified of the fact that the boat could overturn anytime due to You Know Who  :*lol*:

De Taali  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-28, 14:21

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

ROFL ROFL Monsi ji Thumbsup 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 14:57

ROFL ROFL monsi ji., good one

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 20:40

Abavi wrote: 
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

ROFL ROFL Monsi ji Thumbsup 

Monsi , Sathya ....
 ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down