Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI 11 TH FEB 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUBOOL HAI 11 TH FEB 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 09:37

Qubool Hai 11th Feb ’13 Written Update

A MINOR SHOWDOWN

AYAAN’S HOUSE:

The episode starts of where it left yesterday when Daadi asked Razia the wicked witch, as to how she knew that Dilshaad was shot. Then Razia, trying to cover up thinks attack is the best form of defense. She asks Daadi what does mean by asking such questions to her. Is she accusing her of causing killing Dilshaad and whether she is a criminal? With further nautanki she tells is better she dies than hearing all these accusations. She moves away from the dining table.

Daddi is very happy to see Razia’s reaction, for it confirmed her suspicions. She tells her she was not accusing her of anything. She was just clearing her doubt, which she had. Shireen , coming to the rescue of Razia, tells her that maybe she felt it so. Daddi aka Badi Bi, then tells Shireen you have such things with people you love and not with people you hate. Razia the wicked witch tries to defend herself and looks at the darpoke Maanujaan for help. Maaujaan tells Daadi that till now they are giving respect for her age. He tells her that no one remembers what Asad spoke that day and how can she accuse Razia like that.

This time Rashid speaks up and says he remembers each and every word Asad spoke. Everyone look at him and he tells them a father will remember for it’s the first time his son came to his doorstep. So each and every thing is still in his mind. He stands up for his mother and asks how did Razia know that Dilshad was shot.

A thoroughly cornered Razia, tells them she saw it on TV. Rashid asks her that she saw it on TV and did not inform anyone, but rather was urging him to go to Delhi. She starts her nautanki and
tells that if she had informed then Raashid Miyya would have gone to see Dilshaad and she was trying to save the family of her husband’s mooh bholi Bhehen’s family. She could not see the tears in Shireen’s eyes that are why she never told anyone. Much to her shock, Shireen speaks up and says you told me you where watching serials. Razia, tells Shireen that she did not want to trouble her. Shireen tells her that you told me a lie Bhabi. Razia tells it for her well being that she told it. Daadi has the last word saying that however much she tried to hide the truth, it did come out by the grace of God.

This is for the first time a mother takes up the cause of her son for his welfare.

Next they show, Ayaan and Nuzrat having a chat. Nuzrat is telling Ayaan about Humeria’s changing attitude. She first tells that she is going to participate in an inter-college Cooking Competition and now she has changed her mind. She was very excited in the beginning so she is unable to understand her. She asks Ayaan to help her out. Ayaan tells her let her do what she wants. Then Nuzrat tells Ayaan that, before going to Ajmeer, Nikhat had told her to keep Humeria fully occupied so that she would not be depressed anymore.

On hearing this Ayaan tries and convinces Humeria to take part in the cooking competition. Meanwhile Humeria while talking with Ayaan imagines that she is has told him the truth that she loves him. Ayaan tells her to take part for him and she in her mind thinks that she will do whatever Ayaan wants her to do.

ASAD’S HOUSE

The scene shifts to Asad’s house, where Asad and Zoya are in Zoya’s room. Zoya is working on the computer and scanning the piece of collar they found. A visibly frustrated Asad, asks Zoya what she is up to. She replies cant he see she is scanning the collar. She will load it into her software and find out on the net about it. Asad’s tells her they should give it to the Police so they can find out the truth.

Zoya catches his hand and says not to go for her software will give the answer in a few minutes. When Zoya, catches his hand, Asad is reminded of the time when he slaps her and he regrets it within himself. Zoya as usual being very clumsy drop the drink she is drinking and also the chips on to the laptop.

Asad seeing this is so frustrated, but controls himself. Zoya mocks him, and tells him that she can get the results fast. When he asks her how come, she says she has hacked and she will not get caught but he will because the IP address belong to his computer. While he is trying to stop her 5 search results are shown.

The collar matches PHEONIX SECURITIES. She goes through the client list of the security firm and asks Asad to check whether he knows anyone who is his enemy. Somebody who has a motive to get back at him. Asad is left wondering as to who will have a motive to harm Dilshaad.

Downstairs, the doorbell rings. Najma, opens the door and is shocked. She finds Rashid outside. The Father daughter scene is very touching. She invites him inside by gestures and he walks into the house. As he enters the house, Dilshaad can feel his presence in the house from her room.

Najma, gestures her father to sit sown and he does. She gets water for him to drink and he has it. Both the father and daughter have tears in their eyes. He asks her how she is. Najma with tears in her eyes thinks that he has come to ask her how she is after so many years. Raashid then tells Najma that he has come to see Dilshaad. A shocked Najma, runs away from there.

In Zoya’s room, Asad, has narrowed down two options. He calls one of them and the person is already dead. He has no connection with the present owner of the company.

Najma, rushes into the room calling him. Asad asks what happened and Najma tells him that Abu has come to meet their Ami. Both Zoya and Asad are shocked.

AYAAN’S RESIDENCE

Razia,, in the garden of the house, is one the phone with a security guard who informs her that Raashid has gone to meet Dilshaad. She shouts at him for not informing him earlier. He gives some excuse and when she turns and finds Daadi has over heard everything. Daadi tells her that what is the use of spying on her son. She knows very well that on the TV they only mentioned that a murder attempt was made on Dilshaad and it was not mentioned that she was shot. She very well knows that Razia is behind the murder attack.. She says every criminal leaves a clue behind and I have found out. She just has to connect what happened 17 years back which compelled Raashid to come and stay with Shireen. She has to find out the connection between the two events. Razia, is shocked and fuming with rage when she hears this.

PRECAP: Razia tells Daadi that since Dilshaad proved to be a burden on her she had hired a man to kill her. Daadi is shocked to here this.

A very good start for the week, hoping it would continue. I loved the show down between Razia and Daadi. A Mother fighting like a tigress to save her son from some unknown danger.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 11 TH FEB 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-12, 10:10

Anu.. Another awesome writeup.things are moving very fast .. I think Wewill soon experience something like shashi Gupta case with dadi..where Razia turns out to be the perpetrator and saviour. Well dadi might not live in a bid to be different.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-12, 10:45

Once again an awesome update Anu !!!
yeah...the episode was really a good watch, liked Dadi's stand, also Rashid-Najma moments.....and the connect between Rashid-Dilshad...how she feels his presence when he enters her house.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-12, 10:51

A very nice update Anu ... thanks for all the details ... .. ..

long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-12, 11:27

Yes the episode was good!! although i watched in bits n peices.. thks for the update!!

I am liking the various facets of the characters instead of focusing only on lead pairs!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 11:42

sunshine99 wrote:Anu.. Another awesome writeup.things are moving very fast .. I think Wewill soon experience something like shashi Gupta case with dadi..where Razia turns out to be the perpetrator and saviour. Well dadi might not live in a bid to be different.

Koel,

Thank you for appreciating the post. When Razia was confronted by Daddi, only one thing came to my mind. Shashji. Maybe Razia will harm her so that the truth will not come out ever. I felt the evil in her and she wont leave Daadi alone. Has Daadi dug her own grave?

Last edited by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 11:58; edited 2 times in total

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-12, 11:44

@koel,

I simply dnt want nthr copy cat of shashi gupta scene... its much better if razia convinces daadi to do as per wish by blackmailing her with Son's future!!
I dnt want dadi to be inactive in the show.. she is a good charecter who can always put a check on bad thngs

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 11:47

pollyanna wrote:Once again an awesome update Anu !!!
yeah...the episode was really a good watch, liked Dadi's stand, also Rashid-Najma moments.....and the connect between Rashid-Dilshad...how she feels his presence when he enters her house.

Pallu,

Thanks for liking the post. I loved the dil ka connection between Dilshaad and Raashid, thank God there was no wind blowing. The scene between Najma and Raashid was really touching.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 11:51

--sumana13-- wrote:A very nice update Anu ... thanks for all the details ... .. ..

long hug

Thanks a lot Manu for liking and appreciating my post. The episodes are indeed becoming interesting.

Last edited by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 11:55; edited 1 time in total

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 11:54

anjani-pagli wrote:@koel,

I simply dnt want nthr copy cat of shashi gupta scene... its much better if razia convinces daadi to do as per wish by blackmailing her with Son's future!!
I dnt want dadi to be inactive in the show.. she is a good charecter who can always put a check on bad thngs

Sul, the mood she was in she will surely harm here. But I think she will recover. Yesterday she was like a tigress trying to fight for her cub.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-12, 13:10

I feel Razia will go to any length to silence Badi B.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-12, 14:40

Anu jaan awesome write up. bounce Im liking Qh more and more these says with its intriguing plots and well kept secrets which are , im sure, binding all and zoya as well,. Im sure Zoyas abbu too is connected with all this and finally zoya and asad will fight the enemy together . IM liking QH more and looking forward. I doubt what razia will do with dadi. :||^v:

PS:The woodwa looked cute with perfect stublle and balck check shirt . I doubt im falling for him too . Heart

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-12, 14:56

U r doing an impossible Shamiii :lol!:

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-12, 15:50

clarissasham wrote:Anu jaan awesome write up. bounce Im liking Qh more and more these says with its intriguing plots and well kept secrets which are , im sure, binding all and zoya as well,. Im sure Zoyas abbu too is connected with all this and finally zoya and asad will fight the enemy together . IM liking QH more and looking forward. I doubt what razia will do with dadi. :||^v:

PS:The woodwa looked cute with perfect stublle and black check shirt . I doubt im falling for him too . Heart
kyon be are u referring woodwa Party2

Ha ha seriously im developing crush over him yar with that stubble look. But acting is icy cold ab hotwa nahi hein tho wood hi sahi . hug1

Lakadi ki kaathi kaathi pe ghoda
Ghode ki dum pe jo mara hathauda
Dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum utha ke dauda

Dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum utha ke dauda :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-12, 15:51

clarissasham wrote:Anu jaan awesome write up. bounce Im liking Qh more and more these says with its intriguing plots and well kept secrets which are , im sure, binding all and zoya as well,. Im sure Zoyas abbu too is connected with all this and finally zoya and asad will fight the enemy together . IM liking QH more and looking forward. I doubt what razia will do with dadi. :||^v:

PS:The woodwa looked cute with perfect stublle and balck check shirt . I doubt im falling for him too . Heart
nahi i lubb asad Sleep

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 16:44

Shammi, Thanks for liking my post. Yes it is getting more interesting day by day. Zoya and Asad will join to solve the mystery. The PS of Your just cracked me up. Shamiiiii party4

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 16:46

pollyanna wrote:I feel Razia will go to any length to silence Badi B.....

Pallu I agree with you. They way Baadi Bi was pushing a fuming Razia, she has put herself in the line of danger.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 16:49

clarissasham wrote:

PS:The woodwa looked cute with perfect stublle and black check shirt . I doubt im falling for him too . Heart
kyon be are u referring woodwa :%%&&:

Ha ha seriously im developing crush over him yar with that stubble look. But acting is icy cold ab hotwa nahi hein tho wood hi sahi . hug1

Dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum utha ke dauda

Dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum utha ke dauda :*lol*:

Shammi,

Then please visit this forum more often and give us you views also :)

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 16:51

anjani-pagli wrote:U r doing an impossible Shamiii :lol!:

Sul, I totally agree with you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-12, 17:00