Latest topics

Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by NeetaRA on 2014-01-28, 10:31

May I know the name of the character playing the role
of Mirza Hakim?

NeetaRA
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 11:10

his name is Pranav Mishra  :) Here is his FB profile :
https://www.facebook.com/pranav.mishra.7?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search
I stalk him regularly  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by NeetaRA on 2014-01-28, 11:56

neha wrote:his name is Pranav Mishra  :) Here is his FB profile :
https://www.facebook.com/pranav.mishra.7?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search
I stalk him regularly  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
You must be his relative I think thats y you know his real fb acc

NeetaRA
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 12:04

NeetaRA wrote:
neha wrote:his name is Pranav Mishra  :) Here is his FB profile :
https://www.facebook.com/pranav.mishra.7?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search
I stalk him regularly  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
You must be his relative I think thats y you know his real fb acc
 :P  No, No but he was my cousin's classmate in Jaipur. He is in Mumbai for quite some time, I do not know him personally (though I want to  Twisted Evil )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by NeetaRA on 2014-01-28, 12:08

neha wrote:
NeetaRA wrote:
neha wrote:his name is Pranav Mishra  :) Here is his FB profile :
https://www.facebook.com/pranav.mishra.7?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search
I stalk him regularly  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
You must be his relative I think thats y you know his real fb acc
 :P  No, No but he was my cousin's classmate in Jaipur. He is in Mumbai for quite some time, I do not know him personahlly (though I want to  Twisted Evil )
May I know his age If you dont mind

NeetaRA
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 12:12

NeetaRA wrote:
neha wrote:
NeetaRA wrote:
neha wrote:his name is Pranav Mishra  :) Here is his FB profile :
https://www.facebook.com/pranav.mishra.7?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search
I stalk him regularly  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
You must be his relative I think thats y you know his real fb acc
 :P  No, No but he was my cousin's classmate in Jaipur. He is in Mumbai for quite some time, I do not know him personahlly (though I want to  Twisted Evil )
May I know his age If you dont mind
M not sure...but he must be 89 born as my cousin is a year older than me.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is playing the role of Mirza Hakim?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum