Latest topics

Main Nagin nagin dance nachna

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Main Nagin nagin dance nachna

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 12:13

Hi Girls,

The  weekend promo had many of us ditzy , The end of Benazir  had sent all Akdhaians into Akdha heaven as  one and all felt that Benazir was an unwanted appendage who  was not serving  any purpose  but come monday we  we saw that the dreamt up/longed for scene was just a projection of anger of Jodha. Couple of us would have been disappointed  that Jodha  did not kill Benazir when she had the chance  but I am thankful that Jodha did not  kill Benazir.

Firstly, the build up for Jodha killing Benazir was like  a Goddess vanquishing a Demon which was entirely inappropriate  for Benazir was no demon but merely a minion  of a demon, the demon is Abul Mali , secondly vanquishing  Benazir would have seemed a vindictive gesture of Jodha , A head strong woman  who wants to have her way kind of thing ..Why am I saying  that the killing of Benazir would have seemed vindictive and wilful, Till date the Mughal Sultanat does not know the dual face of Benazir  even Salima and Hameeda are going by the personality of Jodha and  not because they KNOW that  Benazir is a vishkanya, if  Jodha takes any action under such circumstances,  it will be considered a move undertaken due to jealousy, jealousy that Benazir was getting closer to Jalal  .. This would have lead to mockery of Jodha and her position , It is imperative that  Mughal  Court learn that Benazir was  and is a Poison Ivy and that Jodha was saying the truth all along , only then will her position which has become a tad weaker regain its lustre, its sheen .

How can the mask of Benazir be ripped off?? I guess Shariffuddin has  given  the way out ..cut off the Supply ! Simple but effective .. Benazir is already desperate  and a desperate person will commit mistakes , In addition to the pressure, cut of her drug supply and she will get hyper , A hyper person will blunder..series of blunder and we get to see her real face ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Nagin nagin dance nachna

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-01-28, 12:33

Well pointed out Tants. I was hoping for Jalal to  start having shaq on Benazir.. he knows jodha well enough to not think for one moment her jealousy will lead her to harm benazir.. she is too moralistic for that. I am disappointed  on the reduced sharpness of emperor jalal.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 12:41

sunshine99 wrote:Well pointed out Tants. I was hoping for Jalal to  start having shaq on Benazir.. he knows jodha well enough to not think for one moment her jealousy will lead her to harm benazir.. she is too moralistic for that. I am disappointed  on the reduced sharpness of emperor jalal.

I think it is more of an ego play, Koel.. Jalal is being mulish and is determined not to doubt Benazir  plus the initial behavior of Jodha leads him to think she is jealous  but the rain of arrows should trigger the inert grey cells of Jalal into action  kyunki Jodha is  PETA activist n  if she tried violence as a means of stopping  the trip, then ofc.. there is something in it to be investigated..  Will Jalal begin to add or will he be hoodwinked again?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-01-28, 12:54

Tanthya wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:Well pointed out Tants. I was hoping for Jalal to  start having shaq on Benazir.. he knows jodha well enough to not think for one moment her jealousy will lead her to harm benazir.. she is too moralistic for that. I am disappointed  on the reduced sharpness of emperor jalal.

I think it is more of an ego play, Koel.. Jalal is being mulish and is determined not to doubt Benazir  plus the initial behavior of Jodha leads him to think she is jealous  but the rain of arrows should trigger the inert grey cells of Jalal into action  kyunki Jodha is  PETA activist n  if she tried violence as a means of stopping  the trip, then ofc.. there is something in it to be investigated..  Will Jalal begin to add or will he be hoodwinked again?
It is about time Shahenshah's tez dimaag returned from vacation..Ekta has enough heroes  in other serial as ideal candidates to be hoodwinked baas Jalal baba ko chod de.. let him be at least shown as a smart ruler as he truly was...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-28, 13:40

5 arrows maare kya Jo ne ?

loved the title of the thread Sathya  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-28, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:

why do I feel that Jallu is having doubts on Benzi and knows her games but wants to push it and also wants to find the man behind Benzi

Benzi...doesnt she look awful...esp in the moghul costume...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 13:43

monsi08 wrote:5 arrows maare kya Jo ne ?

Who counted ? I was holding my breath praying ke please Ambe ma let not Benazir fall on Jalal n turn him into Mughal Chutney ..

Thankooo Monsii jaan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-28, 13:46

Tanthya wrote:

Who counted ? I was holding my breath praying ke please Ambe ma let not Benazir fall on Jalal n turn him into Mughal Chutney ..

Thankooo Monsii jaan
oh then what the heck happened with those bulls-eyed arrows  :lol!:

was it a dream seq ??? i didnt watch ydays epi yaar  scratch

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 13:49

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

why do I feel that Jallu is having doubts on Benzi and knows her games but wants to push it and also wants to find the man behind Benzi

He Does !!!  If he did, I will chadao Bhog to kanha along with Jodha ..Hmmm On the other hand , what was he whispering to Atgah Saab the other day ??  Need to pop some mentos in !!

*embarrassed*  I actually am liking Benzy in Begum costumes ..she looks fab in comparison to Kaneez avatar

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 13:51

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thankooo Monsii jaan

They all fell along the side of the boat, Jodha had no intention of killing Ben Baby , merely prevent her from getting closer to Jalal ..

watch it, Mon...U will deffo get food for a solid rocking post.. kal epi was goodwa  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-28, 13:58

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thankooo Monsii jaan

They all fell along the side of the boat, Jodha had no intention of killing Ben Baby , merely prevent her from getting closer to Jalal ..

watch it, Mon...U will deffo get food for a solid rocking post.. kal epi was goodwa  :)
hmmm I am motivated for sure  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 14:00

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

Yippeeee !!!! Mon Post banayegi, Mon Post banayegi...waitingggggggggggggg  :heart:  :heart:

Tempting u ..Rajat and paridhi had  good rapport y'day and some lines were darn good..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-28, 14:01

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

Yippeeee !!!! Mon Post banayegi, Mon Post banayegi...waitingggggggggggggg  :heart:  :heart:
Haila  affraid  Scared

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 14:04

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Haila  affraid  Scared
Tempting u ..Rajat and paridhi had  good rapport y'day and some lines were darn good..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-28, 14:28

Z guys said jalal will surprise in the end and you will like it.

I don't know if the surprise is that he is aware of the truth and is playing along to find the third man and unmask him or 
He will be so full of gratitude to jo for saving his life that he could never have saved without her and build a temple to honor her - jodha ma mandir.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 14:32

sandhya wrote:Z guys said jalal will surprise in the end and you will like it.

I don't know if the surprise is that he is aware of the truth and is playing along to find the third man and unmask him or 
He will be so full of gratitude to jo for saving his life that he could never have saved without her and build a temple to honor her - jodha ma mandir.

If  following the previous trend, then obviously a Jodha Mandir but if we consider the sudden awakening, resurgence of Jalal astute  brain *Y'day* then  he might actually be stringing everyone along , I am still curious to know what he whispered in Atgah's ears the other day.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-28, 15:07

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

He Does !!!  If he did, I will chadao Bhog to kanha along with Jodha ..Hmmm On the other hand , what was he whispering to Atgah Saab the other day ??  Need to pop some mentos in !!

*embarrassed*  I actually am liking Benzy in Begum costumes ..she looks fab in comparison to Kaneez avatar

*innocently* what was wrong with kaneez avatar  :* emb*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 15:09

Tanthya wrote:

If  following the previous trend, then obviously a Jodha Mandir but if we consider the sudden awakening, resurgence of Jalal astute  brain *Y'day* then  he might actually be stringing everyone along , I am still curious to know what he whispered in Atgah's ears the other day.
Yes, I feel Jalal is planning something with Atga Khan. Is that secret person Hakim ? who is indirectly helping Benazir in her mission. As Zee promised I think we will get a surprise on friday and thats why they are not ending this track before friday despite of falling TRPs..they know even though they are stretching this track like a chewing gum, viewers will be more than happy to see Jalal back with a bang  bounce 
reme he mentioned Baz Bahadur and Malwa to Atga in that scene, this is quite an indication of Adham and Pir Muhammad's failure (he died later most probably by drowning in Narmada when Bahadur defeated him) in Malwa and which later turned into Adham's demise. So soon we can expect Maham's exit  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  and Hakim turning into a devil along with his mother. After these tracks we can get to see Jalal abolishing Jiziya tax  :)  :)  (I'm expecting too much now, its better to come to senses as its Ekta's show  :cry: )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-28, 15:11

zuzana wrote:
May be that she will get a lot of mosquito bites probably?

*Gounda Mani's voice* Narayana indha kosu tholla thaanga mudiyala da

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 15:26

Sathya, ur title for this post is Thumbsup i hope this time jalal's brain has started to work. .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 15:28

vi.., :*lol*: :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-28, 15:32

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes, I feel Jalal is planning something with Atga Khan. Is that secret person Hakim ?

Nahin neha begum. If haakim was helping ben why would he tell jo about vishkanyas? Moreover Cadbury baby was crying in sleep. What about the love lectures to jalal?

who is indirectly helping Benazir in her mission. As Zee promised I think we will get a surprise on friday and thats why they are not ending this track before friday despite of falling TRPs..they know even though they are stretching this track like a chewing gum, viewers will be more than happy to see Jalal back with a bang  bounce 

KAAAAAAAAAASSSSSHHHH

reme he mentioned Baz Bahadur and Malwa to Atga in that scene, this is quite an indication of Adham and Pir Muhammad's failure (he died later most probably by drowning in Narmada when Bahadur defeated him) in Malwa and which later turned into Adham's demise. So soon we can expect Maham's exit  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  and Hakim turning into a devil along with his mother. After these tracks we can get to see Jalal abolishing Jiziya tax  :)  :)  (I'm expecting too much now, its better to come to senses as its Ekta's show  :cry: )

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-28, 15:44

Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
May be that she will get a lot of mosquito bites probably?

*Gounda Mani's voice* Narayana indha kosu tholla thaanga mudiyala da

ROFL  so thats the reason she shifted to mughal e azam dress

Jallu must have realised there is sudden fall in efficiency from his harem workers from all the staring ..he preferred to make her begum than suffer loss thats the only way to release her from kaneez dress  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 15:47

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes, I feel Jalal is planning something with Atga Khan. Is that secret person Hakim ?

Nahin neha begum. If haakim was helping ben why would he tell jo about vishkanyas? Moreover Cadbury baby was crying in sleep. What about the love lectures to jalal?

who is indirectly helping Benazir in her mission. As Zee promised I think we will get a surprise on friday and thats why they are not ending this track before friday despite of falling TRPs..they know even though they are stretching this track like a chewing gum, viewers will be more than happy to see Jalal back with a bang  bounce 

KAAAAAAAAAASSSSSHHHH

No, Neha Begum..Hakim is too awestruck by his bro , I agree with Sandhya .. The sudden emergence of Abul Mali seemed like a red herring  , the asli  plan is something else unless we are over guessing and over estimating the intellect of creatives.

The tracks u mentioned  is good for another year, Ekta will not exhaust her tracks so soon when dragging will do admirably.. I think for the present it will be focused on benazir, Abul Mali.. and also Sharifuddin has to come out of prison

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 16:04

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

KAAAAAAAAAASSSSSHHHH

No, Neha Begum..Hakim is too awestruck by his bro , I agree with Sandhya .. The sudden emergence of Abul Mali seemed like a red herring  , the asli  plan is something else unless we are over guessing and over estimating the intellect of creatives.

The tracks u mentioned  is good for another year, Ekta will not exhaust her tracks so soon when dragging will do admirably.. I think for the present it will be focused on benazir, Abul Mali.. and also Sharifuddin has to come out of prison
hmm...may be Hakim is really utterly-butterly but I will always be doubtful on his mother and him..and right Sathu with these tracks the serial will be impossible to wrap up within a year!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum