Latest topics

LOVE TO BLOOM BETWEEN AKDHA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVE TO BLOOM BETWEEN AKDHA

Post by harrybird on 2014-01-28, 12:56

TELLY TALKIES ARTICLE

Love to bloom in Jodha Akbar,Benazir Track to end this week in JodhaAkbar'!!! cheers  cheers  cheers 

The long Running Track of Benazir in Zee Tv's popular Show Jodha Akbar is all set to end the Track this week informed Sources. In upcoming Episodes Jodha will Risk her own life for Saving Jalal,its when he realizes the True color of Benazir and his love for Jodha.As in current track both are in love but they denies to accept the truth,but sources revealed that soon love track will begin in the show making them realize their importance for eachother. Well it is yet to be known how Jodha risks her life to save him,looks something surprising track. It is said in upcoming episodes of Jodha Akbar,Jalal
will express his feelings and concern for Jodha ,as she always supported him and solved things around him. Do you think this time Jodha will Reject Jalal again ,obviously no ?
Well gear up for more drama in the show. cheers  cheers  cheers 

HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/love-bloom-jodha-akbarbenazir-track-end-week-jodhaakbar/

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE TO BLOOM BETWEEN AKDHA

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-28, 13:00

Supported and solved things???????? When???????
Was there any new episode in Sat/Sun that I missed?
I never saw jo support/ solve anytime other than this ben track.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-28, 13:02

Thanks so much ...looks interesting..hope they dont mess it up like benzi track

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 13:13

risk her life... does tht mean, benazir will have a taste  with Jo Burgar than Ja Burger ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 13:33

Thanks for this interesting bit of spoiler news Harrybird ...
Waiting for this to happen ...
 Starry Love  Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 13:36

tfs! but these articles are mostly predictions based on Tata Sky spoilers,promos and precaps as Santram doesn't allow media on sets and thats why even SBB/SBS have stopped visiting Karjat unless and until there is an official call for press conference.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 13:40

neha wrote:tfs! but these articles are mostly predictions based on Tata Sky spoilers,promos and precaps as Santram doesn't allow media on sets and thats why even SBB/SBS have stopped visiting Karjat unless and until there is an official call for press conference.

OK this is Santram's kartoot ?? .... Thanks for sharing Neha ... Here I keep waiting thru SBS every day just to catch some news/spoilers for my fav show JA ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 13:40

neha wrote:tfs! but these articles are mostly predictions based on Tata Sky spoilers,promos and precaps as Santram doesn't allow media on sets and thats why even SBB/SBS have stopped visiting Karjat unless and until there is an official call for press conference.

TRUE!!! mostly based n precaps n the ecstatic speculation of JA fans .... but what a haseen sapne it was , I was thinking konsa phool bloom hoga..Jasmine,rose,lily ,lotus,tulip Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 13:51

Tanthya wrote:

TRUE!!! mostly based n precaps n the ecstatic speculation of JA fans .... but what a haseen sapne it was , I was thinking konsa phool bloom hoga..Jasmine,rose,lily ,lotus,tulip Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Sathu, I'm sure yeh begum Jodha phool khilane ke bahane mere Jallu ko iss baar bhi fool banayegi  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad, last time it was just a shove dunno this time what she comes up with  affraid , but damn it!!! Why this Jalal always runs behind her ? let her shed a few founds in his gum (chewing gum nahi..hindi wala gum :P )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 13:56

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sathu, I'm sure yeh begum Jodha phool khilane ke bahane mere Jallu ko iss baar bhi fool banayegi  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad, last time it was just a shove dunno this time what she comes up with  affraid , but damn it!!! Why this Jalal always runs behind her ? let her shed a few founds in his gum (chewing gum nahi..hindi wala gum :P )

Nahi Nahi, Neha Begum... Pichli baar she shoved him, he came back with Benzy and made her  Khaas Kaneez, iss baar if she even widens her eyes, he will come back with Khaas Begum.. Jodha  is a quick learner, she will not repeat the same mistakiyaa and khodho  pit for her self.

For a sec, I thought teethwala Gum  and wondered weight ko shed karna hai toh hips main karwana hai, gum kahan se heavy hogayi ..until I read ur note  :P  :P  :P ..Shed karegi, shed karegi..since this is following the movie broadly.. there has to be a seq wherein  Jo has to say hum  Agra nahi aayenge, I suppose..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 13:57

--sumana13-- wrote:

OK this is Santram's kartoot ?? .... Thanks for sharing Neha ... Here I keep waiting thru SBS every day just to catch some news/spoilers for my fav show JA ....

Manu, he is a freak and Ekta's fav so nobody mess with him unnecessarily. Dekha na what he did with poor Moti  No . And sad part is Rajat likes him a lot !!!!!! and even he treats him as his younger bro...Rajat now-a-days shows lot of tantrums and behaves rudely with media and fans...I'm scared he is going Santram's way ..a freaky perfectionist! bounce

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-28, 14:05

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Nahi Nahi, Neha Begum... Pichli baar she shoved him, he came back with Benzy and made her  Khaas Kaneez, iss baar if she even widens her eyes, he will come back with Khaas Begum.. Jodha  is a quick learner, she will not repeat the same mistakiyaa and khodho  pit for her self.

For a sec, I thought teethwala Gum  and wondered weight ko shed karna hai toh hips main karwana hai, gum kahan se heavy hogayi ..until I read ur note  :P  :P  :P ..Shed karegi, shed karegi..since this is following the movie broadly.. there has to be a seq wherein  Jo has to say hum  Agra nahi aayenge, I suppose..
 :*lol*:   I meant shed a few pounds..urggghh...m using my cellphone ..so many spelling mishtakesss.. bounce 

But yes...he has to be ready with a master plan if she sends him another such letter..but was that humiliation after the shove directly proportional to the weight of Kaneez ??  :P  If Jodha rejects him one more time I'm scared his pain will reach such an extent that he will come back with a Kaneez/Khaas Begum of Benazir's double size  affraid 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-28, 14:14

Wont jo ever realise or run around jalal?

Like neha I want jo to doobofy in sringaar ras and woo jallu for a change.

But for an ek heroine I know it is expecting too much.  Rolling Eyes

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 14:42

sandhya wrote:Wont jo ever realise or run around jalal?

Jodha's Phan comes rushing in, breathing fire, rolling eyes , looks at Sandhya... "Sandhya Begum Yeh aap ne kya kehdiya, Aap ne yeh aasha vyakt kiya ke Hamari Jodha Baisa , shehenshah ki  irdh girdh ghoome , woh bhi solah singaar karke  yadi aapko smaran nahi hai toh hum aapko smaran dilade, Jodha jiji  pichle 20 din se Shehenshah ke aage peeche hi ghoom rahe hain kabhi bhageeche main jab  Jalal ne Benazir ko talwar baazi seekhate hain, kabhi angoor garden main jab Jalal akele baite hue hote hain toh kabhi DEK main, unnki seva main lage hue hain, unnke liye bahut chintit hain, Aapko yeh gyath bhi hai ke bhashan dene main kithna shakthi waste hoti hai ,phir bhi Jodha jiji ne dat kar  Bhashan diye jaa rahe hain, kabhi subah , kabhi Rathiri, Kabhi sandhya  parantu Jalal sunnte hi nahi , woh hamesha uss bandhi ki hojre  main chale jaate hain , Ab Jodha kya karegi , woh aur kitne din aise peeche peeche bhagegi , Kya aap uss lehenge ki weight ke baare main jaanti hai, phir bhi hamari Jodha unnki peeche bhagti hi rahi, aur kitna daudana chahte hain "  No  No  :cry:  :cry: 

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-28, 14:50

Toomuch Bashan... You too Tantwa... Jo begum is growing on you yaar.. I am telling you, the next time Jo begum starts her Bashan, use your remote to mute it ok?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 14:55

Abavi wrote:Toomuch Bashan... You too Tantwa... Jo begum is growing on you yaar.. I am telling you, the next time Jo begum starts her Bashan, use your remote to mute it ok?
I refuse !!!! As a citizen of India, I have the funda - " mental " right to give bhashan, Yeh mera janam siddh adikar hai, Hum hamari awaz ko sthir nahi karenge yadi hamari samne kuch ho raha ho aur hame lage ke iss par bak bak karna uchit hoga toh hum karenge , Yeh hamari swabhimaan ka prashn hai , Abavi Sa   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-28, 15:01

Tanthya wrote:

Jodha's Phan comes rushing in, breathing fire, rolling eyes , looks at Sandhya... "Sandhya Begum Yeh aap ne kya kehdiya, Aap ne yeh aasha vyakt kiya ke Hamari Jodha Baisa , shehenshah ki  irdh girdh ghoome , woh bhi solah singaar karke  yadi aapko smaran nahi hai toh hum aapko smaran dilade, Jodha jiji  pichle 20 din se Shehenshah ke aage peeche hi ghoom rahe hain kabhi bhageeche main jab  Jalal ne Benazir ko talwar baazi seekhate hain, kabhi angoor garden main jab Jalal akele baite hue hote hain toh kabhi DEK main, unnki seva main lage hue hain, unnke liye bahut chintit hain, Aapko yeh gyath bhi hai ke bhashan dene main kithna shakthi waste hoti hai ,phir bhi Jodha jiji ne dat kar  Bhashan diye jaa rahe hain, kabhi subah , kabhi Rathiri, Kabhi sandhya  parantu Jalal sunnte hi nahi , woh hamesha uss bandhi ki hojre  main chale jaate hain , Ab Jodha kya karegi , woh aur kitne din aise peeche peeche bhagegi , Kya aap uss lehenge ki Evil or Very Mad  No  Twisted Evil  weight ke baare main jaanti hai, phir bhi hamari Jodha unnki peeche bhagti hi rahi, aur kitna daudana chahte hain "  No  No  :cry:  :cry: 

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Bhaashan begum ki behen sa
Aapki jiji woo kahan kar rahi hai?
Bechaare shahenshah ki choti ungli lag jaaye tho bhi shoo kar rahi hai. :cry:  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 15:32

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jodha's Phan comes rushing in, breathing fire, rolling eyes , looks at Sandhya... "Sandhya Begum Yeh aap ne kya kehdiya, Aap ne yeh aasha vyakt kiya ke Hamari Jodha Baisa , shehenshah ki  irdh girdh ghoome , woh bhi solah singaar karke  yadi aapko smaran nahi hai toh hum aapko smaran dilade, Jodha jiji  pichle 20 din se Shehenshah ke aage peeche hi ghoom rahe hain kabhi bhageeche main jab  Jalal ne Benazir ko talwar baazi seekhate hain, kabhi angoor garden main jab Jalal akele baite hue hote hain toh kabhi DEK main, unnki seva main lage hue hain, unnke liye bahut chintit hain, Aapko yeh gyath bhi hai ke bhashan dene main kithna shakthi waste hoti hai ,phir bhi Jodha jiji ne dat kar  Bhashan diye jaa rahe hain, kabhi subah , kabhi Rathiri, Kabhi sandhya  parantu Jalal sunnte hi nahi , woh hamesha uss bandhi ki hojre  main chale jaate hain , Ab Jodha kya karegi , woh aur kitne din aise peeche peeche bhagegi , Kya aap uss lehenge ki Evil or Very Mad  No  Twisted Evil  weight ke baare main jaanti hai, phir bhi hamari Jodha unnki peeche bhagti hi rahi, aur kitna daudana chahte hain "  No  No  :cry:  :cry: 

Bhaashan begum ki behen sa
Aapki jiji woo kahan kar rahi hai?
Bechaare shahenshah ki choti ungli lag jaaye tho bhi shoo kar rahi hai. :cry:  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

Hey Kanha, Hum aapse bahut Krodhith hai, Hamari jiji ke baare main nana tarah ka prashn kade kiye jaa rahe hai, Sandhya begum Shehenshah ki chotti Ungli ke baare main keh rahe hain parantu humari jeeji swayam Jalal ke Poore haath jine paanch ungli hai including that infamous chotti ungli ko  pakadkar lep lagaya !!! Ab hum hamari shok kahan prakat kare  No  No

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 15:48

dhwani ki bhaashan begum,. Thoda hum par reham kar dijiye.,. aur aapki asli roop se jawab dijiye..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 15:50

candy wrote:  dhwani ki bhaashan begum,. Thoda hum par reham kar dijiye.,.  aur aapki asli roop se jawab dijiye..

Vi Ponnu, Candy is koopding you  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 15:51

Aapki bhaashan dekhe toh , mujhe laga jo begum ki script leak out ho gaya.

aap bilkul unke behan sa lag rahe ho, isi liye bade bade bhaashan likte ho

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 15:57

Sathya. I dint get tat. .i asked u to reply as usual because bhaashan sunaake daar lag raha hai. and u replied i called vi .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 16:08

candy wrote:Sathya. I dint get tat. .i asked u to reply  as usual   because  bhaashan sunaake daar lag raha hai.   and u replied i called vi .

That was leg pulling, I was passing the buck to Vi and saying  : "candy is saying you are doing bhashan , Vi Ponnu "..I was doing Naradar velai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-01-28, 16:13

Tanthya wrote:
candy wrote:Sathya. I dint get tat. .i asked u to reply  as usual   because  bhaashan sunaake daar lag raha hai.   and u replied i called vi .

That was leg pulling, I was passing the buck to Vi and saying  : "candy is saying you are doing bhashan , Vi Ponnu "..I was doing Naradar velai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Hey I arrived... Where is the Gnana Pazham...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-28, 16:15

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hey I arrived... Where is the Gnana Pazham...
Avvaiyaare, late-aaa vandha eppadi, Yam saapitom !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum