Latest topics

"Main busy nahin hoon, beta"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Main busy nahin hoon, beta"

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 15:45

Raman's spontaneous tears when Ruhi calls him and tells him that she told her friends that Ashok is not her papa but Raman is and wanting him to say hello to her friends really was moving.

Karan Patel was great in the scene.. especially when his voice breaking he says "Main busy nahin hoon beta" after Ruhi hangs up.

*Pic credit: Zu  hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: "Main busy nahin hoon, beta"

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-28, 15:48

slmu wrote:Raman's spontaneous tears when Ruhi calls him and tells him that she told her friends that Ashok is not her papa but Raman is and wanting him to say hello to her friends really was moving.

Karan Patel was great in the scene.. especially when his voice breaking he says "Main busy nahin hoon beta" after Ruhi hangs up.

I loved that scene....so emotional KP was great and how cute was Ruhi...I just felt like hugging her

Shanti  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 15:50

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Raman's spontaneous tears when Ruhi calls him and tells him that she told her friends that Ashok is not her papa but Raman is and wanting him to say hello to her friends really was moving.

I loved that scene....so emotional KP was great and how cute was Ruhi...I just felt like hugging her

Shanti  long hug 

It was very emotional and it was the first time that Raman was showing so much emotion where Ruhi is concerned... Ruhi toh is superb..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-28, 15:53

Karan was good but I was like finally Raman realised how much Ruhi used to get hurt when he used to ignore her..  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-28, 16:04

Maria J wrote:Karan was good but I was like finally Raman realised how much Ruhi used to get hurt when he used to ignore her..  Evil or Very Mad

Nice pointer Ria...yes atlast he understood ht eimpact of his words on Ruhi

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-28, 16:37

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:Karan was good but I was like finally Raman realised how much Ruhi used to get hurt when he used to ignore her..  Evil or Very Mad

Nice pointer Ria...yes atlast he understood ht eimpact of his words on Ruhi
Hope he does.. It's high time he realises that..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 18:57

Yes that's true.. hopefully he will stop ignoring her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-28, 19:58

Shanthi..... This scene brought tears to my eyes... I end up crying at every episode... Karan Patel did an awesome job.... In most serials when people cry I just laugh rolling on the floor... Especially our crying couple KSG and JW... ... I guess I'm at a juncture of my life where certain stories tug at my heart and others leave me cold.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 20:00

Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthi..... This scene brought tears to my eyes... I end up crying at every episode... Karan Patel did an awesome job.... In most serials when people cry I just laugh rolling on the floor... Especially our crying couple KSG and JW... ... I guess I'm at a juncture of my life where certain stories tug at my heart and others leave me cold.

Sabi, it brought tears to my eyes too.. it was so touching .. and I agree with you I simply can't connect to most of them crying but this was just awesome

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-29, 04:09

Aw sounds like a emotional moment...About time he realised and showed some concern and love...Ishita will complete the thawing...

I finally saw the episode wit ishita, ruhi and raman in the mall it was a cute episode..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-29, 11:25

sarra0 wrote:Aw sounds like a emotional moment...About time he realised and showed some concern and love...Ishita will complete the thawing...

I finally saw the episode wit ishita, ruhi and raman in the mall it was a cute episode..

Sarra, it was awesome.. it was totally genuine moment from Raman and its the first time his love really came across.

Yep, the mall episode was terrific :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-29, 13:04

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthi..... This scene brought tears to my eyes... I end up crying at every episode... Karan Patel did an awesome job.... In most serials when people cry I just laugh rolling on the floor... Especially our crying couple KSG and JW... ... I guess I'm at a juncture of my life where certain stories tug at my heart and others leave me cold.

Sabi, it brought tears to my eyes too.. it was so touching .. and I agree with you I simply can't connect to most of them crying but this was just awesome

even I felt the same

Ishitha-Ruhi's scenes are also very touching

This show s n top notch n portraying emotional side of characters

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-29, 13:07

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

even I felt the same

Yes it is.. it really brings out the emotions whether of the mothers, fathers or the leads or Ruhi for that matter. And it also clearly brings out the lack of emotions on the part of Shagun and Ashok

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-29, 17:17

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

even I felt the same

Yes it is.. it really brings out the emotions whether of the mothers, fathers or the leads or Ruhi for that matter. And it also clearly brings out the lack of emotions on the part of Shagun and Ashok
Amen to that Shanti..

all except for Ashok and Shagun have atleast some emotions.. Shagun's wide smile yesterday was soo odd.. She should be jealous that Ishita is so close to Ruhi but no the lady is all smiles  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  The way she asked Ishita that she didn't leave yet.. I felt maybe she has started to get irritated with Ishita's closeness but her face was all smiles.. Ashok I feel is wasting his time. He has lost all interest in Shagun and is doing everything just to get even with Raman.. Wonder how he got his previous awards.. What were the jury's thinking..  Idea  Idea  Idea

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-29, 19:07

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

even I felt the same

Amen to that Shanti..

all except for Ashok and Shagun have atleast some emotions.. Shagun's wide smile yesterday was soo odd.. She should be jealous that Ishita is so close to Ruhi but no the lady is all smiles  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  The way she asked Ishita that she didn't leave yet.. I felt maybe she has started to get irritated with Ishita's closeness but her face was all smiles.. Ashok I feel is wasting his time. He has lost all interest in Shagun and is doing everything just to get even with Raman.. Wonder how he got his previous awards.. What were the jury's thinking..  Idea  Idea  Idea

Maybe he got the previous awards because Raman was his right hand? 

Yes Shagun is weird, she does not seem to be affected by Ishita's closeness to Ruhi at all.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-30, 03:08

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Aw sounds like a emotional moment...About time he realised and showed some concern and love...Ishita will complete the thawing...

Sarra, it was awesome.. it was totally genuine moment from Raman and its the first time his love really came across.

Yep, the mall episode was terrific :)

I am up to date, I am up to date apart from todays episode... That raman ruhi scene had me in tears as well..Beautifully done...And ruhi was excited but so used to her father being absent, in a hurry that she didnt even notice that her father actually had time for her for a change...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-30, 03:11

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

even I felt the same

Amen to that Shanti..

Maybe he got the previous awards because Raman was his right hand? 

Yes Shagun is weird, she does not seem to be affected by Ishita's closeness to Ruhi at all.

Ashok meant to have Won the award each year until this year, I think the judges used to fall in line..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum