Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 28th January2014

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 28th January2014

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-01-28, 16:33

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 28th January 2014

The episode starts with Shlok questioning Aastha as to why she is in his room. She tells him that she had to use his bathroom as sasu bai had asked her too, since there was no water supply in her bathroom. Shlok mocks her by telling her that even a slightest discomfort and she had come running to him. She gives a fitting reply and leaves the room. Jaya notices Aastha coming down the stairs and wonders as to how Shlok leaves her room at night and Aastha leaves his room in the morning. She runs to inform Sojal of this new development. 

Sojal tries to get Varad's attention but it doesn't give her the desired result. Jaya walks in and tells Sojal of this new development. Sojal tells her to help her daughter first before checking on Aastha. Jaya asks Sojal to ignore Varad when he notices her. Sojal is happy to execute the idea the next time. She comes down with her mum and notices Aastha in the Pooja room. She insults Aastha by telling her that only the family members are allowed to enter the Pooja room. Anjali supports Aastha by saying that she is still the  daughter in law of the house and asks Sojal to concentrate on other issues in the house. 

After everyone leaves Kavya asks Aastha to promise her, stating that she would never leave the house. Unable to disappoint the young girl Aastha promises the same. Just then Shlok hears Aastha's promise and informs her that she had finally stated the obvious. 

The scene shifts to Kalindhi who is worried about her daughter. Aastha comes to the kitchen and tries to prepare breakfast. Sojal tries to taunt her again. Anjali stops sojal and asks her to serve breakfast. She then tells Aastha to make lunch. Aastha decides to make lunch immediately as she has to leave for work.

While serving breakfast Aastha receives calls from her mother a couple of times. She cuts the call by telling her mum that she is serving breakfast. Niranjan tells everyone that Aastha's mother might be worried because of what happened to Aastha. He then decides to throw a party in the evening to show that all is well in his family. He asks Anjali to invite Aastha's parents too. 

Kalindhi tells Aaju that Aastha had disconnected her calls. She wonders as to why Aastha is doing all the work when she doesn't have to. Aaju tells her that she is following what was taught. Kalindhi tells Aaju that she needs to talk to Aastha and make her understand that she cannot be taken for a ride by the Agnihotri family. 

Aatha leaves for work while Anjali stops her and asks her as to where she is going. When Aastha tells her about her work. She asks her to quit the job and break the bond. Shlok hears this and tells Aastha that she has to come to work and do the presentation and leaves. Anjali tells her to prepare for the evening party and leaves. Aastha is now worried and wonders as to what she can do. Jaya and Sojal enjoy Aastha's predicament.

Anjali tells Niranjan about Aastha going to work. He tells her that all five fingers are not the same and hence to handle Aastha delicately. 

Precap: Shlok shouts at Aastha for coming late to work and refuses to allow her to present. She tells him that she is ready with the presentation.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2014-01-28, 19:15; edited 3 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 28th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:10

Live Updates 28Jan14

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:32; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 28th January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:10

The Episode begins with  ... Astha falling on Shlok in the bathroom . in their bathrobes and towels ... as the BG song plays .." Iss dil ka ab kya karun ..."
They have an eyelock.... He smiles looking at her.... They get closer... Astha gets up. He asks what are you doing here in my room..
 She says I did not wish to, but I was having a problem in my room’s bathroom, so Anjali asked me to come here. Shlok says you are selfish. 
She argues with him and says I m in Shlok’s room, not in my husband’s room. Shlok says ya ya, anyway, reach office on time. He says do you think you are a queen and you are not in a mood to come to office, go and get ready. She leaves. jaya sees Astha coming from Shlok’s room. She hides seeing her. She wonders whats happening.

She thinks of informing Sojal. Sojal tries to make Varad look at her but he does not. jaya comes to Sojal and says I saw Astha coming out from Shlok’s room. Sojal says you don’t think about me, do you know what I m going through. jaya asks what. 

Sojal says you asked me to keep Varad away so that he comes closer to me, but he does not see me. Jaya asks her to attract Varad and gives her some tips. Sojal says I m the most beautiful in this house. 

Sojal and Jaya see Astha in the house’s mandir. Sojal scolds Astha calling her a guest of the house. She says I m the bahu of this house, its my work to decorate the mandir. Anjali comes and taunts Sojal taking Astha’s side. jaya says what are you saying, what does Astha regard herself in this house. Sojal obeys you, not Astha. 

Anjali taunts jaya for staying in their house. Sojal puts her anger on Astha once again.

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 22:36; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-28, 18:12

Guys i think manu's net has given her dhokha or maybe bcoz of any reason she is not here i can do the lu but didnt watched the first part so sorry

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-28, 18:14

Oops Embarassed sorry again manu i didnt saw your msg and posted this Embarassed

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:15

Aastha assures little kavya that she will never leave kavya and go away

Shlok says that it is good that  through it is  kavya her feelings are out that she really wanted to live in this house
He says aastha in her heart wanted something  but spoke something else .. She was confused personality ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 22:37; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:17

Kalindi is worried about Aastha wants to go and meet  aastha
Avdyoot says it was not right to interfere in their house hold activities .. Ajji too pacifies kalindi ...
At anjali nivas
Aastha comes to kitchen to work Sojal scolds ....tells her off ...Anjali comes there to reprimand sojal
Anjali orders aastha to prepare lunch .. Aastha thinks of preparing lunch right now as she had to go to office too
Shlok tells aastha that she had presentation at office that she should reach in time ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 22:38; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:22

Aastha is serving breakfast ....when her mother calls her on her mobile  .. Aastha replies to her mother that she is busy serving breakfast  .. She would call her later .. But kalindi calls again .. And Aastha tells kalindi that she will call again later 

NA suggests that after whatever happened it is natural that aastha 's mom to worry .. So let Kalindi  come here and see for them selves how happy Aastha was
NA suggests they throw party to show every one how happy their choti bahu was in her sasuraal 

At aastha's maika kalindi thinks that what was the need for Aastha to do any house work ?. She was not going to live there ?. Aastha was very innocent .. She would never understand the motives of her in laws .. kalindi thinks of explaining to aastha 
Ajji pacifies kalindi...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 22:39; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:29

Aastha is leaving for office kalindi stops her and asks where are you going ??
Aastha says she was going to office ...

Anjali inquires who will prepare lunch ?? Aastha says she had done it already ...

Anjali tells aastha that the bahus of this house do not go out to work in companies ...and no one would eat lunch that was cooked early in the morning .. everything had to be fresh ....

Aastha replies that she had to go tp office as she had signed a bond with that company  
Anjali orders her to break the bond ... Bond tod do .. Aastha is taken aback ...

Shlok tells anjali that she should not interfare with office work if she did. Ot understand anything ...
Shlok reminds aastha of the presentation at office .. Reminds her to be in time .. he leaves for office ..

Anjali tells aastha to be all in all in charge of the party in the evening .. Decor, catering ,serving ,layout  etc everything 

Jaya and sojal are thrilled to hear all this .. They think of watching all the fun unfolding before them ...

NA invites his officials from business so that all would see that his DIL and son were happy together and stop wagging tongues  ..

Anjali tells NA that aastha was not quitting her job
NA tells her to understand aastha .. Not to restrain her at every step .. Other wise she will go against her MIL
Anjali is depressed on hearing this ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 22:41; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 18:31

Precap for tomorrow ....

Aastha reaches her office late and shlok scolds her for that .. Orders her out of the office .. After reprimanding her and telling her who was the boss here ..
Aastha explains that her presentation was ready falls on deaf ears

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 22:41; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 19:11

cutie pai :-) wrote:Guys i think manu's net has given her dhokha or maybe bcoz of any reason she is not here i can do the lu but didnt watched the first part so sorry

You were not wrong in assuming that my dear friend .. I will never miss something I enjoy doing unless the Net plays truant No Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-28, 19:20

Yes manu but i didnt saw your post and posted this msg so sorry for that yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-28, 19:26

Er since is wen niranjan that understandin? Or has aastha and her mum got him running...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-01-28, 19:29

Astha irritated me today. She's doing all the house chore, serving them, not even to talking to her truly concerned mom, and she said sorry to everyone for khakindi's calls. Really silly. She's indeed a confused one like shlok said. If she doesn't want to stay ever why can't she boldly stand up for herself or at least she could accept that she doesn't want to get out of this hell ever and tolerate shlok. She is one dumbo.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 19:30

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yes manu but i didnt saw your post and posted this msg so sorry for that yaar
It is OK my dear .. .. But you can do the LU Of JA and RR. Tomorrow as I am not free tomorrow night my dear ... Will. Have to leave after the LU. Of IPK EBP ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-28, 19:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Yes manu but i didnt saw your post and posted this msg so sorry for that yaar
It is OK my dear .. .. But you can do the LU Of JA and RR. Tomorrow as I am not free tomorrow night my dear ... Will. Have to leave after the LU. Of IPK EBP ....
oops actually i didnt watch rr regularly so not possible and yes i can do the lu of ja

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 19:35

freakydoll wrote:Astha irritated me today. She's doing all the house chore, serving them, not even to talking to her truly concerned mom, and she said sorry to everyone for khakindi's calls. Really silly. She's indeed a confused one like shlok said. If she doesn't want to stay ever why can't she boldly stand up for herself or at least she could accept that she doesn't want to get out of this hell ever and tolerate shlok. She is one dumbo.
Absolutely right Shyla .. This is against her character .. That righteous girl in the beginning of the show ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 19:36

I just hope they speed it up.. not interested in Aastha in a predicament all the time.

TFS girls

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-28, 19:39

slmu wrote:I just hope they speed it up.. not interested in Aastha in a predicament all the time.

TFS girls
agree with u shanthi i cant tolrate this anymore yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 19:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:
slmu wrote:I just hope they speed it up.. not interested in Aastha in a predicament all the time.

TFS girls
agree with u shanthi i cant tolrate this anymore yaar

Jenny, I have to confess.. i don't watch anymore, just read the updates so I can chat with you girls.. simply can't bear it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 19:42

cutie pai :-) wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
oops actually i didnt watch rr regularly so not possible and yes i can do the lu of ja
great LU of JA over to you for tomorrow my dear friend ... I will be there day after thought ... 
 Thumbsup  Dance  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-28, 19:43

Astha s a miracle girl....she prepared lunch for everyone n few minutes time...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 19:46

Anu, see even after doing it for so long, we can't.. we need to learn from these bahus  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-28, 19:48

Shanthi same here yaar am also not watching this crap only today got time and i saw what sasu mai and bahu's khit pit uff asha can simply say that she is enjoying living with shlok....

And anusha i totally agree with u she is a miracle girl u know why because she is sp bahu and sp bahu's have supernatural powers....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 19:48

anusha.cochin wrote:Astha s a miracle girl....she prepared lunch for everyone n few minutes time...
miracle indeed .. SP bahu after all 
 :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum