Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 160: Cat and mouse game with the ghrinit jantu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 160: Cat and mouse game with the ghrinit jantu

Post by sashashyam on 2014-01-28, 19:14

Folks,
This one  is  for  my wonderful young friends who were so kind and concerned about me last night. They concluded that  I  must be on the verge of acute depression because of the googly bowled at us by the CVs ( that too after putting out that  technically correct but totally deceptive precap and promo.), and as  palliatives, I was offered a range of pick me ups, from a tel maalish  to an e-shoulder to cry on!
I was more touched  than I could say, and I felt bad that I had to disappoint  so many affectionate and protective young ladies. But the fact is that though I was very cut up  that the  splendid samhaar  of Benazir that I had wanted  so badly did not materialize after all, there was ample compensation elsewhere yesterday, and all in all it was a most enjoyable episode.
I thought the googly the CVs bowled us was a clever one. See, they have spared us all the high decibel  shrieking and shouting that a revelation that Jodha had bumped off the khaas tohfa (KT) would have inevitably called forth from Ruqaiya and Mahaam,  plus a determinedly over the top  trial scene in the Diwan-e-Khas.  
If  what happened was not as good as loveanime's scenario  of Jalal keeping Jodha out of the whole mess by  affirming that he had discovered that the KT was a zehreeli dosiza and had executed her, at least it  was better than some  of the other  alternatives floating around.
Besides, they made both Jalal and Jodha look sensible at the same time (more of this later), which is a major achievement! Plus they even remembered to explain the absence of the boatman!
Lastly, I would not say  that the last precap was a dream. It is  a sort of vision Jodha has in that instant,  of what she would have really liked to do to the vishkanya. Wonder why she did not go thru  with it and make a clean job of it after all! A very great pity, that!  
NB: Probably it was the Jodha Akbar wardrobe department that raised objections; having made  several sets of shahi libaas for the KT, they would not have wanted to have them wasted. Not that any of  them can  make her look  like any kind of shahi begum!
Ah yes, I was cautious enough not to start celebrating the anticipated pincushioning of Benazir till I had watched the telecast. So I did not open up  the Moet Chandon after all, and a good bit of the right stuff was saved from for a more deserving occasion.
Now,  since the episode has already been described and dissected threadbare by some very competent writers in the forum, I can limit myself here to what I liked last night and why, beginning with the very best.
Ghrinit Jantu: I have forgiven Jodha  all her follies, past, present and future, for this marvellous  addition to our lexicon of choice Jodhaisms, ghrinit jantu!   I was hysterical with laughter every time I rewound the recording and watched that bit once more. Oh, Lord, it has set me off again!
Benazir's galeez janwar  paled in comparison, especially  given the  whiplash in Jodha Begum's voice as she pronounced this brand new epithet with the kind of ghrina  she had never shown towards Jalal even in their  worst phase, and shoved the KT's hand away as if she had been soiled by the touch.
Sherni aur geedadh:  The  grand confrontation scene between Jodha Begum and the KT was a walkover from start to finish.  Full on paisa  vasool!
Face to face with a superbly haughty Rajvanshi queen,   radiating the unbending pride of her race,  and spewing  savage contempt for the ghrinit jantu she swore she would expose and have her crushed underfoot like  the venomous serpent she was, Benazir was always on the backfoot.
It was not merely that, her  grand costume notwithstanding, she  looked totally downmarket compared to Jodha. It was more that she could not understand  Jodha at all.
She could not understand Jodha's unshakeable confidence that she would fulfil the vachan she had made at the time for her marriage,  that she would face every peril threatening her husband before it reached him. That she   would make sure Benazir would not be able to hurt the Shahenshah, or her, Jodha,   in any way.
She could not understand how Jodha had no fear of her venom. When Jodha said  so, in a flat monotone that emphasized her disdain for the sleazy wretch who faced her,  Benazir's veiled eyes widened  in a kind of fleeting,  startled, angry   respect.
Her repeated efforts at contemptuous laughter rang hollow, and when she tried to taunt Jodha about the Shahenshah's  (non-existent) obsession for her, Jodha's fierce, unwinking gaze made her voice lose conviction even as she spoke. It sounded like someone whistling in the dark to keep her spirits up, for the KT was getting desperate, with her latest and most promising attempt too having come to naught.
No wonder that, after Jodha swept out,   with a haughtiness that matched that of her entry, Benazir's  fury  and frustration erupted, and she promised herself that before she was finished, she would  bite Jodha.
That would be truly the unkindest  cut of all!  I dread the prospect of Jodha on her (apparent) death bed, and Jalal dissolving into a messy puddle of  guilt, remorse and self-flagellation at her bedside! Ugh...
Finally, I was a tad surprised, then greatly pleased, that  Jodha  did not let on to the KT, in vintage Jodha style, that it was she who had nearly pincushioned  her. Our Jodha Begum is on a learning track, it seems! If the KT  had been told that, she would have very soon found a way to dispose of Jodha Begum,  seeing her as  being far too  dangerous.
Paridhi was superb in the whole of this passage, fiercely controlled, her  eyes spitting fire,  her voice like a whiplash, every  inch of her radiating pride and  effortless domination.
One and a half: Next,  I loved the  scene and a half between Jalal and Jodha, the half being when he glowers up at her from the garden path. I am sure  that glare - which she met with an unwavering butter-will-not-melt-in-my-mouth look back till he turned away -  was saying I know it was you, Jodha Begum, for who else here can shoot so may arrows simultaneously and so well? And I know why you did it too. Aap to kabhi bhi  baz nahin aayengi,   Jodha Begum, aap jaisi ziddi aur magroor aurat to hamne aaj tak nahin dekhi!
I was very pleased  with Jalal, who seemed to be awakening, like Rip Van Winkle, from a long slumber, for  two things,  
One,  that he makes  out at once that it was Jodha, and two, that despite that, he does  not say a word to even hint at that, either in public,  or to her as an assertion, not as  a teasing question.  Instead, he fobs the congregation at the Diwan-e"Khas off with the theory that it must have been a member of the awaam attacking Benazir for being a zahreeli dosiza.  Adding for good measure that security should be tightened in case someone else attacked him for being a kaafir  because he was  marrying the aforesaid zahreeli  dosiza!
It was a very neat feinting move.  The Shahenshah is once more beginning to hold his cards close to his chest.
His catechism of  Jodha  later is a verbal fencing match, Jalal attacking repeatedly,  and Jodha defending herself without yielding an inch, face still and  watchful,  not giving away anything. They circle each other, figuratively, he on the lookout  for an opening to make her  stumble, she determined to hold her own. Feint, lunge, parry, feint again. When she  holds her ears in mock pious regret that he and the KT had missed out on the dargah visit, it was such unexpected deadpan comedy that  I laughed out loud.
Jalal really had nothing to learn or to prove, and  he is  merely trying to see how long she can hold out under his grilling without blurting out the truth. But his Jodha Begum is made of sterner stuff. So  the fencing match  ends in a ceasefire,  and Jodha departs at last, relieved but puzzled why he has not been harsher and why he has not, despite obviously knowing that it  was she, done anything to punish her.  
Salima was on the verge of enlightening her on this last point,  if only Jodha had let her. It was just as well, for Jodha should learn of that from Jalal himself, not from Salima.
After Jodha leaves the DEK, Jalal's face is  a study in brooding introspection, and Rajat brought that off splendidly. He looked like a Van Dyke portrait ready to be framed.
Jalal  is ruminating over what precisely made Jodha Begum  do what she  did, and probably telling himself that it could not be mere jealousy. That she must firmly believe that his life was in danger. Did she really care so much for him to risk  being caught,  and facing   so much humiliation and  such a serious charge? Was Jodha right after all  in her accusation against Benazir, for all that the milk  test had failed? Finally, what should he do about all this now?

It remains to be seen how this is developed. In the precap, Jalal's face was as smooth as marble, unnaturally and, possibly, deceptively calm, as  he gets ready  to openly  ask  Jodha   why she had done it.  If she tells him why,  with her trademark forceful sincerity, it might reinforce the dawning conviction in him that the KT is  really an ambulant killing machine. For it is  not just Jodha whose medulla oblongata is like a tubelight  with a defective choke! But will she?

For those who swear by Sharifuddin's latest brainwave, of starving the KT of snake venom, this plan cannot be implemented without Jalal's support, for it needs sound co-ordination and  manpower as well.  So, unless Jalal sees the light and comes on board, the JS duo will have to look for other evidence. Like the mysterious helper whom the KT is desperate to contact, perhaps?

The samhaar  that wasn't:   As I noted above, I was very sad that we did not get to see the KT fed to the fish in the  Jamuna (the ones that might have planned on sneaking in a few quick nibbles before she was hauled out of the water should have  thanked their lucky stars for what they  escaped!) . So, I suspect, was our Jodha, who looked fierce enough to have made mincemeat of a dozen KTs without batting an eyelid. But she clearly never intended to actually kill her, which was a pity, but one has to accept  what cannot be helped!
This said, I liked the way in which this scene was neatly linked backwards to  2 earlier events: Jodha showing off her multiple arrow shooting hunar  to Jalal in Amer, and  Jalal bringing her  back, after rescuing her from her suicide attempt, thru the same secret passage that she uses now to escape back to the palace. Shows that there  is some collective memory among the  Jodha Akbar CVs, even if they seemed, by episode 149,  to have forgotten what Jalal himself said about Mirza Hakim in episode 49!
I loved the look of weary detachment on Jalal's face as he gets into the boat and looks everywhere but at the waiting KT, who is determined to have him help her into the boat. One is sure that he is thinking back to that other boat ride with a reluctant Jodha, on their way to Amer for Sukanya's marriage.
When she gets up and deliberately stumbles towards him, he looks startled out of his reverie,  and  his eyes are puzzled and  a little wary. But why does he not move away as she approaches him, with glacial deliberation, for what looks like a kiss? He seems somehow frozen and unable to move. Is he still trapped in those memories, and does he perhaps see  Jodha coming close to him, as happened at the jashn? It is good that the CVs did not spoonfeed us, as on the last occasion, but leave it to us to fill in the blanks as we like.
Rajat  brings all these complex shades of feeling in Jalal's zehen to life with his usual effortless command over facial nuances.  What would Jodha Akbar been like without him? It does not bear thinking of!
Question of the day: Why was the Wazir-e-Aaliya notable only by her silence ? She did not even open her mouth at the Diwan-e-Khas session, and even later, though security is usually her bailiwick, it is Ruqaiya who is seen berating the guards and ordering them to stick close to the Shahenshah from then on. Where was Mahaam when all this was happening? Does she have any inkling that the culprit, who is now thought to be from inside the palace, might be Jodha?  If she does, what will she do about it? Go to Jalal with her momentous discovery? That  will be the Joke  of the Day for Episode 161!
Cat and mouse game: Now on to the entertaining prospect of seeing Salima and Jodha traipsing around togged out in daasi outfits,  as they begin the latest chapter of Jodha's cat and mouse game with the ghrinit jantu. Jodha looked delightful in Moti's clothes in Amer, but  I don't know about Salima. And by the  time they are changed and ready to take up the chase. Benazir would be long out of sight, unless the duo  have Hermione Granger's Time Turner ready at hand!
There is also the new Mystery of the  Unknown Helper whom the KT has been told, obviously by Abul Mali, to expect. I fail to see how the dedfootiya Zakira is expected to identify him on her own; she can hardly go around asking every likely prospect if  he/she was sent by Abul Mali! It is nonsensical, but as the KT is sneaking out in the precap, it is clearly to meet  him/her.  One holds one's breath!
Shyamala B.Cowsik

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 160: Cat and mouse game with the ghrinit jantu

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-28, 20:35

Hi..

okay so I am still reading the post but I want to say.. the title picks up the one thing that had my attention in yesterday's episode --- ghrinit jantu. I could barely believe my ears when she said it... and the way she said it. It had me in splits ....

Anyhow.. now going to read :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2014-01-28, 22:47

Alrighty... that was one delightful read :)

For one, I have to agree that Paridhi have been working on those expressions and as on her intoning the dialogs. I've been noticing this change come in for the past weeks or so... probably around the time Jalal had thrown a party for Adham Khan and Benazir had ended having Jalal to herself - and then pushed away.

There is definitely a vast improvement in the way she plays Jodha now. So I'd applaud her effort.

About Jodha not killing Benazir, I'm probably a part of the minority who are glad she did not. As of now, there are no proofs of Benazir being a vishkanya. Killing her now would swing the story in a direction that would bring in unnecessary twists - such as, Jalal having to punish Jodha and Maaham getting her wish to oust Jodha from Agra.

Maaham is in any case bent on ousting Jodha - and I wonder that one of these days she might come pretty close to actually doing it.

Anyhow - I am glad that though it would show Jodha's concern for Jalal, yet, I appreciate the way it has been handled now. Jodha, for once, has been smart for raising a so-called false alarm of 'attack on the king' so that she could put his security staff on their alert.

The 'concern for Jalal' factor has been achieved without having to kill Benzy, and that dear event has been saved for, hopefully, a better time.

I think I absolutely agree with you on Jodha-Benazir scene and the Jalal-Jodha scene. They were done brilliantly. I too was proud of Jodha for not revealing that she shot the arrows - this is one mistake she did with Shareef. I agree, Jodha is on a learning curve. Quite happy about that!

Jalal, once again, saved Jodha. She knows that he's done it again.
Ruqu and Maaham are wondering why Jalal did not punish Jodha for her recent 'gustaakhi'. They are not aware that Jodha has gone ahead and done it again. And once more, Jalal has covered up for her.

Jalal is so... as guilty as Jodha of all the said gustaakhis :)

When I saw the part where Jalal offers Benazir a hand to help her into the boat, I was reminded of a scene far back when Benazir had come to Jalal's hojra. She touched his hands during that scene. After she left, Jalal washed his hands. I wondered back then, if he knew what Benzy is all about.
There is also a conversation between Jalal and Atgha Khan for which, we have not been party. Besides that, he's told Jodha often enough that he can take care of himself and that nothing would happen to him.

Now... the way Jalal does not stop Benazir from coming closer, or even ask her what she was up to - he allowed her to row the boat and to leave behind the soldiers --- Hmm... I wonder if he knows.

Any how.. after tonite's episode, one proof has cropped up. A well has gone 'keher burpa' when it was found poisonous. However, this isn't a proof that would, on its own, establish Benzy as a vishkanya. There can be a hundred and one theories to that.

Jodha and Salema for now have formed the sherlock-watson union ha ha!
And now, as you say .... one holds one's breath! :)

Thank you so much for this write up. Enjoyed it :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-29, 00:54

As usual! Fantastic writing!!!

Ya!!! very much upset-whatever we all thought failed. As you, really the CV bowled us all. I think Sandya was the one who was telling that it will be a dream which at first we all accepted but later the Precap cheated us..... But what is currently they are showing also very nice.

But little happy that when I doubted about the WELL water changintg to poisonous water cas' of Ben's jump, in this forum, though you reply was logical, it is happening ... :):):)There can be many reasons for the WELL water to change poisonous but, the very close reason relating to the story is going to be only BEN's jump into the WELL!!!

Neha!!! Even I had the same question when BEN jumped in the palace pool, why it was not shown that it has become poisonous, but may be it is cleaned  every day??????? :cheers:or as Shyamala aunty says, may be the poison diluted in the water?????

ANY CHANCE OUR OLD MOTI COMING BACK??????  Idea  i FEEL EVEN JODHA (PARIDI) IS NOT VERY MUCH JELLING WITH THE NEW MOTI!!!VERY MONOTONOUS ACTING :cry: 

In yesterday's episode, when Salima was cut by JB when she said "mohabat", I liked Salima's Sarcastic smile!!! Wink 

But I don't understand today's precap... What is AK trying to do??? Is he wants to join BEN in killing Jalal???  Can anybody clarify???  Question

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-01-29, 12:19

My dear Shalini,Thank you so very much! My comment are in red. Shyamala B.CowsikShaliniRobinson wrote:Alrighty... that was one delightful read :)

For one, I have to agree that Paridhi have been working on those expressions and as on her intoning the dialogs. I've been noticing this change come in for the past weeks or so... probably around the time Jalal had thrown a party for Adham Khan and Benazir had ended having Jalal to herself - and then pushed away.

There is definitely a vast improvement in the way she plays Jodha now. So I'd applaud her effort.I agree

About Jodha not killing Benazir, I'm probably a part of the minority who are glad she did not. As of now, there are no proofs of Benazir being a vishkanya. Killing her now would swing the story in a direction that would bring in unnecessary twists - such as, Jalal having to punish Jodha and Maaham getting her wish to oust Jodha from Agra. On reconsideration, and setting aside my instinctive preference for the samhaar of  such evil, I would agree with the above.

Maaham is in any case bent on ousting Jodha - and I wonder that one of these days she might come pretty close to actually doing it. Only temporarily, if and when the Sujamal letter  scenario emerges, as in the film.

Anyhow - I am glad that though it would show Jodha's concern for Jalal, yet, I appreciate the way it has been handled now. Jodha, for once, has been smart for raising a so-called false alarm of 'attack on the king' so that she could put his security staff on their alert.

The 'concern for Jalal' factor has been achieved without having to kill Benzy, and that dear event has been saved for, hopefully, a better time...

I think I absolutely agree with you on Jodha-Benazir scene and the Jalal-Jodha scene. They were done brilliantly. I too was proud of Jodha for not revealing that she shot the arrows - this is one mistake she did with Shareef. I agree, Jodha is on a learning curve. Quite happy about that!

Jalal, once again, saved Jodha. She knows that he's done it again.
Ruqu and Maaham are wondering why Jalal did not punish Jodha for her recent 'gustaakhi'. They are not aware that Jodha has gone ahead and done it again. And once more, Jalal has covered up for her.

Jalal is so... as guilty as Jodha of all the said gustaakhis :)...

When I saw the part where Jalal offers Benazir a hand to help her into the boat, I was reminded of a scene far back when Benazir had come to Jalal's hojra. She touched his hands during that scene. After she left, Jalal washed his hands. I wondered back then, if he knew what Benzy is all about. No, he did not. Not even now, though after the arrow attack, he might suspect it.
There is also a conversation between Jalal and Atgha Khan for which, we have not been party. Besides that, he's told Jodha often enough that he can take care of himself and that nothing would happen to him.

Now... the way Jalal does not stop Benazir from coming closer, or even ask her what she was up to - he allowed her to row the boat and to leave behind the soldiers --- Hmm... I wonder if he knows. Lashy in the IF had a very interesting explanation for the way he lets the GJ approach him twice, once in his room and once now, for a kiss. It goes as follows, and I am sure she will not mind my sharing it with you:

Not at all aunty...he doesn't move back because he has to prove his mardaangi to himself if none else. Imagine! An Emperor who claims to be heartless like himself is unable to make love to another woman just because the one he 'wants' has spurned him - that's an alpha male's ego fighting away those feelings - that's an alpha male's ego putting up with Ben to disprove this very point!
he does not/has not/will not turn Benazir away for this very reason...she is his 'test'..she is his crutch he's using ever since the rejection.. he cannot have HIM questioning himself about his mardaangi- forget anyone else..

Any how.. after tonite's episode, one proof has cropped up. A well has gone 'keher burpa' when it was found poisonous. However, this isn't a proof that would, on its own, establish Benzy as a vishkanya. There can be a hundred and one theories to that.

Jodha and Salema for now have formed the sherlock-watson union ha ha!
And now, as you say .... one holds one's breath! :)

Thank you so much for this write up. Enjoyed it :)You are more than welcome!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-01-29, 12:22

My dear Reavathy, Thank you so much, and I am very pleased that your hypothesis about the poisoned well has actually come true! Now to see if it is put to good use by the JS duo.As for the palace pool the water there would be flushed out periodically, like the hammam in which she soaks herself. Shyamala B.CowsikReavathy wrote:As usual! Fantastic writing!!!

Ya!!! very much upset-whatever we all thought failed. As you, really the CV bowled us all. I think Sandya was the one who was telling that it will be a dream which at first we all accepted but later the Precap cheated us..... But what is currently they are showing also very nice.

But little happy that when I doubted about the WELL water changintg to poisonous water cas' of Ben's jump, in this forum, though you reply was logical, it is happening ... :):):)There can be many reasons for the WELL water to change poisonous but, the very close reason relating to the story is going to be only BEN's jump into the WELL!!!

Neha!!! Even I had the same question when BEN jumped in the palace pool, why it was not shown that it has become poisonous, but may be it is cleaned  every day??????? :cheers:or as Shyamala aunty says, may be the poison diluted in the water?????

ANY CHANCE OUR OLD MOTI COMING BACK??????  Idea  i FEEL EVEN JODHA (PARIDI) IS NOT VERY MUCH JELLING WITH THE NEW MOTI!!!VERY MONOTONOUS ACTING :cry: 

In yesterday's episode, when Salima was cut by JB when she said "mohabat", I liked Salima's Sarcastic smile!!! Wink 

But I don't understand today's precap... What is AK trying to do??? Is he wants to join BEN in killing Jalal???  Can anybody clarify???  Question

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 14:47

Wonderful post Aunty  Thumbsup 
I was not at all disappointed as I somewhere knew it was a dream and Benazir's end is destined for friday episode only  Wink 

Though I'm quite happy with the progression of track, I would like to mention few things.

-Jalal, though not paying any heed to Benazir could not free himself or tried to do so when she was all set to kiss him. I do not think he is ready to accept her as his better half and wants any physical relation with her. Then why this dilemma ? He is least interested in her and if he does not spend nights with his countless begums then he can defo keep kaneez away from him but still he is behaving like a helpless bride whose parents (Ruq and Maham) are forcing her to marry someone she does not want to but has to follow all the rasam's and rituals  Rolling Eyes 

-Though I liked Jodha's fiery attitude but why she needs to go to Benazir every now and then ? Benazir is defo not Jalal whom she can zaadofy her Bhashans and in response will not even utter a single word! Jodha is infact alerting the culprit forcing her to be more careful about not leaving any proof of her crime! Even if Jodha now manages to parda fash Benazir I would only say it will be just a luck (and CVs ki meherbaani) and not a smart plan of Jodha's to unmask the Zaherili Dosiza . She is very kacchi when it comes to show percipience. I found this following Benazir in disguise very stupid idea of CVs  Sleep and is it that simple to sneak out of Agra Palace ? then what are all those sainiks and eunuchs for ?   :geek: I'm not impressed with this cat and mouse game of Jodha and Ghrinit Jantu as I was expecting more smart moves and googlies form CVs.

-Jodha-Moti, Jodha-Salima and Salima-HB scenes are nothing but a wastage of around 5-10 mins of an episode. When they and we clearly know that the loves story is not going to start any soon then why this doltish attempt to increase the TRPs which are anyhow going to fall unless and until they kick Benazir out of the show.  Twisted Evil 

-I loved the Ruqu-Jodha scene, this was bound to happen and that smirk and sarcastic expressions on Jalal's face as he knows two swords cannot be in one scabbard was awesome and the only good scene of a boring episode. His taunted Jodha indirectly by praising Ruqaiya shows how much he is still suffering.

-I still think this water-of well-turning-poisonous is a blunder as they have already shown Benazir jumping into the palace pool. Agreed the water would be flushed out regularly but the same water can be used for watering the plants in garden as the pool itself is in Angoori Bag ? and plants should have died with this poisonous water but no, nothing has happened to anyone and anything in palace and no she did not have any cut that time her saliva is poisonous enough to turn the apple and flower into green/blue colour. Logic is constantly absent from this show hence I give up on stressing my brain further.

-I do not think Adham has to do anything with Benazir, he must have heard her tantrums 'Hame Yeh Shaadi nahi karni hai' and must be just referring to it as a zaher against Jalal. He is not MA-Part 2 to smell the rat. Infact I'm quite sure Adham's demise is near as Jalal mentioned Baz Bahadur's revolt in Malwa. This revolt resulted in Pir Muhammad's death with Mughals losing control over Malwa and these series of events lead Atga Khan and Adham's death.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-29, 17:13

WinkRolling Eyes

-Though I liked Jodha's fiery attitude but why she needs to go to Benazir every now and then ? Benazir is defo not Jalal whom she can zaadofy her Bhashans and in response will not even utter a single word! Jodha is infact alerting the culprit forcing her to be more careful about not leaving any proof of her crime! Even if Jodha now manages to parda fash Benazir I would only say it will be just a luck (and CVs ki meherbaani) and not a smart plan of Jodha's to unmask the Zaherili Dosiza . She is very kacchi when it comes to show percipience. I found this following Benazir in disguise very stupid idea of CVs  Sleep and is it that simple to sneak out of Agra Palace ? then what are all those sainiks and eunuchs for ?   :geek: I'm not impressed with this cat and mouse game of Jodha and Ghrinit Jantu as I was expecting more smart moves and googlies form CVs.

It would be a miracle of sorts if jo does come up with a clever plan. At most I expect a 'clever' idea like the one in tasneem track. The way we were repeatedly told that jodha saved ruaiya's marriage we will be told that jodha saved jalal which otherwise he could not. Or it will all be contrived with jodha's hymns sung.Twisted Evil 

-I loved the Ruqu-Jodha scene, this was bound to happen and that smirk and sarcastic expressions on Jalal's face as he knows two swords cannot be in one scabbard was awesome and the only good scene of a boring episode. His taunted Jodha indirectly by praising Ruqaiya shows how much he is still suffering.

Heart 

-I still think this water-of well-turning-poisonous is a blunder as they have already shown Benazir jumping into the palace pool. Agreed the water would be flushed out regularly but the same water can be used for watering the plants in garden as the pool itself is in Angoori Bag ? and plants should have died with this poisonous water but no, nothing has happened to anyone and anything in palace and no she did not have any cut that time her saliva is poisonous enough to turn the apple and flower into green/blue colour. Logic is constantly absent from this show hence I give up on stressing my brain further.

What about those soldiers who jumped to save ben from the well. Does poison water kill only when drunk? They would have taken a gulp or two. That announcer said the drinkers thadap thadap ke mare.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-29, 17:38

sandhya wrote:
WinkRolling Eyes

It would be a miracle of sorts if jo does come up with a clever plan. At most I expect a 'clever' idea like the one in tasneem track. The way we were repeatedly told that jodha saved ruaiya's marriage we will be told that jodha saved jalal which otherwise he could not. Or it will all be contrived with jodha's hymns sung.Twisted Evil 

Heart 

What about those soldiers who jumped to save ben from the well. Does poison water kill only when drunk? They would have taken a gulp or two. That announcer said the drinkers thadap thadap ke mare.
Sandya, Is it not that the soldiers put the rope? Did they jump?

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 17:40

@Sandhya : I think the soldiers did not jump into well but saved Benazir with rope so they did not realise the water has become poisonous but later those musafirs who drank it were dead tadap tadap ke  :P

Last edited by neha on 2014-01-29, 18:46; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-29, 17:59

Thanks neha revathy
You're right.  None of the soldiers jumped into the water. So no thadap thadap. Luck was on their side that day. 

My brain too is frozen like jalal's while watching these days and I  overlook details.  :cry:

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-29, 19:48

sandhya wrote:Thanks neha revathy
You're right.  None of the soldiers jumped into the water. So no thadap thadap. Luck was on their side that day. 

My brain too is frozen like jalal's while watching these days and I  overlook details.  :cry:

Sandhya, Don't worry! When you said, even I was confused what we saw actually. That is why I put it as a question.

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum