Latest topics

Sojal's dad and siblings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-28, 19:41

Do Sojal have siblings.....and her father s alive I thnk ...Jaya s wearing Mangalsootra

then wat s her mother doing at Ag.house and not even a single member of family calls them or cum for Ag.house functions Shocked 

Jays seems like a permanent guest....doesnt make any sense

Sojal itself s irritating + her mother....cant staqnd anymore

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 19:47

I don't get why they brought Jaya back. I am guessing she is so irritating that Sojal's dad is happy that she is away  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-28, 19:49

Both Sojal and her Mom are consistent at being annoying to viewers.
Jaya always telling Sojal to please Varad Like Astha does for Shloke, which itself is a big  Question 
Sojal always tries to appear in authority at astha, only to turn a bheegi Billi , the moment Anjali appears  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-28, 19:51

slmu wrote:I don't get why they brought Jaya back. I am guessing she is so irritating that Sojal's dad is happy that she is away  :lol!:


dat cud be true Santhi :lol!: 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-28, 19:52

sameersaagar wrote:Both Sojal and her Mom are consistent at being annoying to viewers.
Jaya always telling Sojal to please Varad Like Astha does for Shloke, which itself is a big  Question 
Sojal always tries to appear in authority at astha, only to turn a bheegi Billi , the moment Anjali appears  Wink
@ blue  :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-28, 19:54

sameersaagar wrote:Both Sojal and her Mom are consistent at being annoying to viewers.
Jaya always telling Sojal to please Varad Like Astha does for Shloke, which itself is a big  Question 
Sojal always tries to appear in authority at astha, only to turn a bheegi Billi , the moment Anjali appears  Wink

both of them hav turnet n to vamp mode

and Sojal s married 2 Varad for 7 years....still she dnt knw how 2 impress her husband.... Rolling Eyes 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 19:57

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Both Sojal and her Mom are consistent at being annoying to viewers.
Jaya always telling Sojal to please Varad Like Astha does for Shloke, which itself is a big  Question 
Sojal always tries to appear in authority at astha, only to turn a bheegi Billi , the moment Anjali appears  Wink

both of them hav turnet n to vamp mode

and Sojal s married 2 Varad for 7 years....still she dnt knw how 2 impress her husband.... Rolling Eyes 

No because there was no Aastha to teach her  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-28, 20:01

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Both Sojal and her Mom are consistent at being annoying to viewers.
Jaya always telling Sojal to please Varad Like Astha does for Shloke, which itself is a big  Question 
Sojal always tries to appear in authority at astha, only to turn a bheegi Billi , the moment Anjali appears  Wink

both of them hav turnet n to vamp mode

and Sojal s married 2 Varad for 7 years....still she dnt knw how 2 impress her husband.... Rolling Eyes 

No because there was no Aastha to teach her  :lol!:

 :lol!: 

dat cud be the next task of Astha cheers 

y cant Astha retort....y do she always keep silence

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 20:05

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Both Sojal and her Mom are consistent at being annoying to viewers.
Jaya always telling Sojal to please Varad Like Astha does for Shloke, which itself is a big  Question 
Sojal always tries to appear in authority at astha, only to turn a bheegi Billi , the moment Anjali appears  Wink

both of them hav turnet n to vamp mode

and Sojal s married 2 Varad for 7 years....still she dnt knw how 2 impress her husband.... Rolling Eyes 

No because there was no Aastha to teach her  :lol!:

 :lol!: 

dat cud be the next task of Astha cheers 

y cant Astha retort....y do she always keep silence

Arre, SP bahu.. they don't talk back to their saas etc.. only the LSVs are at the receiving end

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 20:40

sojal's dad will be happy without his
wife torture. She is always stealing something.. Very irritating..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by candy on 2014-01-28, 20:44

Shanthi, u r honouring aastha as she can teach something ..

SP bahu's toh ghar ka ghenaa hai as anjali says. Which means they stay idol most of the time.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by slmu on 2014-01-28, 20:52

candy wrote:Shanthi, u r honouring aastha as she  can teach something ..
 
   SP bahu's toh  ghar ka ghenaa hai as anjali says. Which means they stay idol most of the time.

 :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by Thanmai on 2014-01-28, 22:13

SP bahu's are special because they involved in situations where they are not needed :) and need to be keep silent.....Hur kaam me tang hadthe rehathea hai

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-01-18
Location : Hyderabad

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by slmu on 2014-01-29, 11:16

Thanmai wrote:SP bahu's are special because they involved in situations where they are not needed :) and need to be keep silent.....Hur kaam me tang hadthe rehathea hai

Absolutely.. and when they are needed like to overhear the baddies plotting, they are very conspicuous by their absence  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-29, 17:44

slmu wrote:
Thanmai wrote:SP bahu's are special because they involved in situations where they are not needed :) and need to be keep silent.....Hur kaam me tang hadthe rehathea hai

Absolutely.. and when they are needed like to overhear the baddies plotting, they are very conspicuous by their absence  :lol!:

so true Santhi and ofcourse they always hear sumthng which has double meaning and they always choose the negative one

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-29, 19:49

In short SP Bahu is always where she is not needed & where she is needed, she is not there   Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojal's dad and siblings

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum