Latest topics

what a 'co-accident'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what a 'co-accident'

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-29, 08:33

How come all characters in the show came to Club at same place same time  :) Wink ...Sab Ektha mayya ki leela

Even that stupid Journalist was there....and dnt get y Ashok and friend so much interested n Karan's bride...R they planning 2 write bride rejected Raman and show it as breaking news

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: what a 'co-accident'

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 08:43

maiya ki leela :*lol*:

too good one anu . Ashok always runs behind raman so he thinks he can insult him when ever he gets a chance.
he follows raman more than a shadow. .
may be we will definitely get a news as u told.. Wat kinda journalist ?! always running behind a single person .

anu ,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-29, 09:38

candy wrote:  maiya ki leela :*lol*:     

too good one anu .  Ashok always  runs behind raman  so  he thinks he can insult him  when ever he gets a chance.
   he follows raman  more than a   shadow. .
    may be we will definitely get a news as u told..  Wat kinda journalist ?!  always running behind a single person .

anu ,  

AShok s supposed 2 be a business tycoon....but he s always seen relaxing at home  :P 

and who s interested 2 knw Raman's personal life.. Shocked 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 09:49

Anu .. Soon business tycoon banega circus bafoon with the blessings of maiya..

too much of anything is good for nothing.. he insults raman just to show shagun Tat he is a man of no flaws .
now see she will be irritated when raman gets married.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-29, 11:23

:lol!:  yes its Ekta at her best.. the journalist was the icing on the cake.. I don't get the point of Ashok showing up.. guess they will put it as breaking news that Raman got married to cheat Shagun out of custody  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-29, 13:03

slmu wrote::lol!:  yes its Ekta at her best.. the journalist was the icing on the cake.. I don't get the point of Ashok showing up.. guess they will put it as breaking news that Raman got married to cheat Shagun out of custody  Rolling Eyes

they myt be planning 2 do so

but who s interested n Raman's life this much.... Shocked I think her channel has a yellow tabloid level standard oly

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-29, 13:04

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote::lol!:  yes its Ekta at her best.. the journalist was the icing on the cake.. I don't get the point of Ashok showing up.. guess they will put it as breaking news that Raman got married to cheat Shagun out of custody  Rolling Eyes

they myt be planning 2 do so

but who s interested n Raman's life this much.... Shocked I think her channel has a yellow tabloid level standard oly

Oh yes, its only for sensationalism.. and I can't think of anyone so interested apart from the immediate family and Iyers  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum