Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 161: Some sketchy comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 161: Some sketchy comments

Post by sashashyam on 2014-01-29, 12:31

Folks,

I  have not done a regular post on last night's episode 161, but here are some sketchy comments I wrote on my IF Ghrinit Jantu thread of the day before , for whatever they are worth. Reavathy, I have touched on your query about Adham Khan, so do take a look.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

I was in stitches watching Jalal’s wicked reactions when Ruqaiya was chewing Jodha out; he was looking at Jodha to see if she would assert her right to stay there. Wonder what he would have done if she had done precisely that? Got up and pushed off, I expect, leaving the two to pull each other's hair out, not literally, of course.  As I wrote earlier here, Jalal loves it when women quarrel over him

Today, I do not think she could have asserted herself vis  a vis Ruqaiya without descending to an undignified catfight. I think she left  gracefully, with her dignity intact, and of course Ruqaiya was appallingly rude.

Jalal would never interfere when 2 women fight over him - not that Jodha was  fighting here – as I said,  he enjoys it. Moreover, the anger against Jodha is still there within him, lurking in the wings.Whence the oblique barb directed at Jodha while being ostensibly meant for Ruqaiya  I know that you are really worried about me, you  are not just doing it for show.  It registers, and there a flicker of hurt in Jodha's eyes.

The main change in Jodha of late it that no matter what Jalal does or how he behaves with her,  she does not fume and rage as she used to do. She might wipe away a surreptitious tear, as she did today, but she does not flag in her single minded focus on protecting his life, and as she herself confesses today,  she  is never upset with him and she continues to fret about his safety.

Baby steps,but she will get there!

I found what Salima tells Hamida  - that they should not interfere in the Jalal-Benazir affairs as Jodha was tackling it energetically and she should get the full credit with Jalal for striving so hard to save his life  - so stupid as to take one's breath away.

Here is a vishkanya who will look for every opportunity to come close to the Shahenshah and assassinate him,, guards or no guards. Jodha is not a sarvavyapi, so how can she make sure she is around every single time the GJ (ghrinit jantu) makes yet another attempt? Instead of tackling  the matter  head on, and Hamida Banu is the only one who can do so by right, Salima wants her to back off so that Jodha  can get all the credit for trying to protect him. Now how irresponsible and idiotic is that ?

Let us  hope they at least manage to exploit the poisoned well revelation properly. Kudos to Reavathy for guessing that one correctly; I was inclined to pooh pooh it, and I was  wrong. Of course the GJ uses the hamaam and once she is fished out of the palace water body by Jalal, but there the water would be flushed out and renewed periodically, unlike the case in a well. So her poison, coming from the water rinsed out of her mouth, would have been washed away in the earlier instances, but not in the well.

As for Adham Khan, I doubt if he suddently landed up at the GJ's just because of his proclivity for her tribe (of daasis, not vishkanyas!) . I suspect he is going to try and  egg   the GJ on to eliminate Jalal (not that she needs it, but he does not know that), with the promise that she can then  become the Malika thru him! Or else he might ask her to kill Jalal,  and offer to help free Abul Malu in return for that.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 161: Some sketchy comments

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-30, 01:17

sashashyam wrote:Folks,

I  have not done a regular post on last night's episode 161, but here are some sketchy comments I wrote on my IF Ghrinit Jantu thread of the day before , for whatever they are worth. Reavathy, I have touched on your query about Adham Khan, so do take a look. 

Shyamala B.Cowsik

I was in stitches watching Jalal’s wicked reactions when Ruqaiya was chewing Jodha out; he was looking at Jodha to see if she would assert her right to stay there. Wonder what he would have done if she had done precisely that? Got up and pushed off, I expect, leaving the two to pull each other's hair out, not literally, of course.  As I wrote earlier here, Jalal loves it when women quarrel over him.  I really liked Rajat's villain look. His expression was like "Ah! Ruq is nicely grinding you. Wah! it is so nice to see you in this state" and also wants to see how she recovers from the insult!!!

Today, I do not think she could have asserted herself vis  a vis Ruqaiya without descending to an undignified catfight. I think she left  gracefully, with her dignity intact, and of course Ruqaiya was appallingly rude. May be it is a real love Ruq has for her status and with some instinct that Jo will take her place, the jealous, all these with MA's adv. made her to act very rude...

Jalal would never interfere when 2 women fight over him - not that Jodha was  fighting here – as I said,  he enjoys it. Moreover, the anger against Jodha is still there within him, lurking in the wings.Whence the oblique barb directed at Jodha while being ostensibly meant for Ruqaiya  I know that you are really worried about me, you  are not just doing it for show.  It registers, and there a flicker of hurt in Jodha's eyes. Usual man chauvenism!!!

The main change in Jodha of late it that no matter what Jalal does or how he behaves with her,  she does not fume and rage as she used to do. She might wipe away a surreptitious tear, as she did today, but she does not flag in her single minded focus on protecting his life, and as she herself confesses today,  she  is never upset with him and she continues to fret about his safety. Anyway she is not going to agree the love she has for him, but still will say it is her Duty as wife. I do not know how long this dialogue will be shown by the cv's.

Baby steps,but she will get there!  common JO Thumbsup 

I found what Salima tells Hamida  - that they should not interfere in the Jalal-Benazir affairs as Jodha was tackling it energetically and she should get the full credit with Jalal for striving so hard to save his life  - so stupid as to take one's breath away.  atlest they can inform Atgha and make him to join in their party. He also can take some credit in finding/investigating with the help of JO.

Here is a vishkanya who will look for every opportunity to come close to the Shahenshah and assassinate him,, guards or no guards. Jodha is not a sarvavyapi, so how can she make sure she is around every single time the GJ (ghrinit jantu) makes yet another attempt? Instead of tackling  the matter  head on, and Hamida Banu is the only one who can do so by right, Salima wants her to back off so that Jodha  can get all the credit for trying to protect him. Now how irresponsible and idiotic is that ? Only usual party's will give her creditas and they are the one already discussing how to give credit to JO (Salima & Hamida).

Let us  hope they at least manage to exploit the poisoned well revelation properly. Kudos to Reavathy for guessing that one correctly; I was inclined to pooh pooh it, and I was  wrong. Of course the GJ uses the hamaam and once she is fished out of the palace water body by Jalal, but there the water would be flushed out and renewed periodically, unlike the case in a well. So her poison, coming from the water rinsed out of her mouth, would have been washed away in the earlier instances, but not in the well.  Thank you very much! :)  . But today's episode - seeing JA  not giving much importance to the WELL incident,  really I have my own doubts how the CV's use this effectively.

As for Adham Khan, I doubt if he suddently landed up at the GJ's just because of his proclivity for her tribe (of daasis, not vishkanyas!) . I suspect he is going to try and  egg   the GJ on to eliminate Jalal (not that she needs it, but he does not know that), with the promise that she can then  become the Malika thru him! Or else he might ask her to kill Jalal,  and offer to help free Abul Malu in return for that. I thought the same thing, but I was not sure how will he achieve it. So he can supply her medicine/food easily!!! Wink 

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-02, 10:17

Loved reading you .... Beautifully written post

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:55

Sponsored content