Latest topics

Jalal to realize true colour of Benezir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-29, 14:49

With mind-boggling and infuriating segments of Benazir's track, the show will not put an end to her as Jalal (Rajat Tokas) will realize her true nature in the upcoming episode of Zee TV Jodha Akbar .

In the previous episode, it was shown how Jodha handled each situation with utmost care keeping a check on Benazir's every move. Jodha is also trying hard to save Jalal from Benazir's evil intention who plans to kill him.

The upcoming track will put an end to Vishkanya as Jalal will sense her motive.
Jalal will learn about Benazair and Jodha even prepares herself to sacrifice her life to save him. Though, Jodha and Jalal have love for each other, they deny to accept the truth.

But, the upcoming episode is sure to bring a love track for Jodha and Jalal as everything will be sorted out and they will start realizing their love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok....this was a spoiler, is there anything in it even close to being a spoiler.....Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

All it did was SPOILT our mood once again....same old oft repeated ones since 20 days.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jalal to realize true colour of Benezir

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 15:06

Pallo, which colour ? Blue/green colour of her vomits or red colour of her eyes when she bites snakes  :geek: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-29, 15:09

Hehehhe Neha...am so frustrated with this naaghin track yaar....but acc to Saleema's tweet, she has left for Bhopal to spend time with her family so hopefully ...this track will end this friday for sure......warna TRP is going to take a sharp nosedive once again.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-29, 17:08

jodha should reject him again he does not deserve her love aur kya so much insult ke baad itna nakhra tu zayyz hai guys detective

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 17:40

ok..since  Meghna left  for kolhapur this week, Will we be seeing her all thru next week too considering that they can 5 days episodes in advance.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 17:45

Sathu ...next week bhi ? kyu ye atyachaar ?  No No but Meghna left last week so we can expect her exit on Friday ? Pari once said there is no episode bank concept for JA, so its possible they will wrap up this track on friday.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 17:49

neha wrote:Sathu ...next week bhi ? kyu ye atyachaar ?  No No but Meghna left last week so we can expect her exit on Friday ? Pari once said there is no episode bank concept for JA, so its possible they will wrap up this track on friday.

Meg left last week?? Sure na, Neha Begum  * sends a fervent prayer to Ambe Ma * If she has gone last week, then this will be the final week ..

No..JA has banks..It is normally 4L which used to mess up their banks .. I am a bit surprised as to how will they end within 3 days ? I just hope tht it will not be like Bairam Khan's ending .. It would be clean and neat like Ratanpur quila's ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 17:58

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu ...next week bhi ? kyu ye atyachaar ?  No No but Meghna left last week so we can expect her exit on Friday ? Pari once said there is no episode bank concept for JA, so its possible they will wrap up this track on friday.

Meg left last week?? Sure na, Neha Begum  * sends a fervent prayer to Ambe Ma * If she has gone last week, then this will be the final week ..

No..JA has banks..It is normally 4L which used to mess up their banks .. I am a bit surprised as to how will they end within 3 days ? I just hope tht it will not be like Bairam Khan's ending .. It would be clean and neat like Ratanpur quila's ..
Mishtakeee  :cry:  Megs tweeted on 26th Jan but she must be done with her shoot on sunday then...n even Salima (Manisha Yadav) is off to Bhopal..she tweeted today...so they must have done wid shooting the entire track...now I guess you're right..we have to tolerate Benzie next week also  Sleep Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 18:11

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Mishtakeee  :cry:  Megs tweeted on 26th Jan but she must be done with her shoot on sunday then...n even Salima (Manisha Yadav) is off to Bhopal..she tweeted today...so they must have done wid shooting the entire track...now I guess you're right..we have to tolerate Benzie next week also  Sleep Sleep 

Dhat Teri ..*looks at brighter pic* At least ow we know tht Benzy is packed off for sure .. lets do the Dhating dhating dhating naach  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   and defeat Benzy's Main teri dushman, Dushman tu mera  undulating  :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 18:56

Ben next week too. No No No

then this week their trp will be bit by snake. Hope they are not worried about it.
might be they believe in ja -Jo romance .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-29, 19:05

i don't know that they have episode bank or not, i don't know they have worry about their trp, b8 really now i'm so much irritated & frustated wid this ben track, that i jistwant, intentionally want ben's track end. this is my fav serial at this time. b8, guys, now i'm wishing either end this track soon or bite jj & end dis soap.............................................................

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 19:13

KB ., they won't end this soap so soon .
we have done with this track til now, its about to over na Tats enough

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-29, 19:15

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Dhat Teri ..*looks at brighter pic* At least ow we know tht Benzy is packed off for sure .. lets do the Dhating dhating dhating naach  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   and defeat Benzy's Main teri dushman, Dushman tu mera  undulating  :P  :P  :P

I love the two dances you mentioned. Sathya ....
 :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-29, 19:17

candy wrote:  KB ., they won't end this soap so soon .
 we have done with this track til now, its about to over na Tats enough

forumiaans, only ur views r inspiring me 2 wtch dis serial stillnow. ur hope of ending dis track is inspiring me 2 wtch my fav serial.THNX........ hug1  hug1  Heart  Heart  long hug  long hug

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 19:23

KB , its my fav serial too. Its true her track made us to avoid watching. But Tats due to their dragging of her track ya.

we can't leave a serial just for one track. now her track ends we shall have Jo and jalal moves worth to be watched.
hugs to you too long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum