Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-29, 16:20

Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Hi everyone… Hope you are enjoying your day!

Gaffoor has found out that Zoya is his lost daughter. I’m glad he accepted Tanveer’s condition. Atleast he tried to do all possible for finding his daughter like Zoya did to find him. I’m glad that Razia will lose from all fronts. Zoya will obviously be found and I’m sure Asad and Haider will ensure that she is fit and fine. So her plan to break Asad, Dilshad and Rashid flops. Precap shows that Razia will show her true intentions to Gaffoor. So hopefully he realises what a poisonous snake Razia is. Haider also will leave no stone unturned to hurt Humeira or Humeira could see the truth of Razia’s bad intentions. This way Razia will lose her husband and also her daughter. Tanveer has also got Gaffoor to sign some papers which could be something related to property or money. Whatever is Tanveer’s demand it will obviously ruin Razia’s dream to rule Asad. I hope Tanveer’s condition also creates more trouble for Razia rather than Asad.   





Zoya said to Najma that she wanted her father to be with her when she makes the big announcement. Asad also wanted Zoya to join him to announce the surprise. So the surprise could only be of their marriage. Zoya is a lucky yet unlucky girl as her wish of wanting her father to be present for the announcement was granted but the announcement was not made. Maybe she may also have her father and brother when she makes the announcement. I wonder how Zoya will come to know about Gaffoor being her father. I hope Asad and Haider come to know of it and they inform Zoya about the same. 


Tanveer’s entry into Gaffoor Mansion despite the heavy security makes me feel creepy. She could be back to harm Asad in particular also. I hope not. Enough of problems have been there in Asad – Zoya’s marriage already. Get the two married soon please.  I loved the dance. Raquesh and Surbi have a nice chemistry. 



Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too. Have a nice day!

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by anurao66 on 2014-01-29, 16:27

Ria,

Lovely review of the episode. I did not watch it nut read the WU. Your thoughts and points are good. I wonder when they will show the story of Tanveer and her baby? 

So Gafoor saab knows that Zoya is his daughter, so near but yet so far. I really wish they finish the wedding as fast as possible for there where enough misses for Asad and Zoya.

How is Rakesh's acting for I have never seen him act before? Does he fit in as Asad? Haider is the cousin of Zoya right and not her own brother.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-29, 16:28

Thanks maria... I wait for your review...so new Asad is gelling well... That's good news for QH fans.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-29, 16:39

anurao66 wrote:Ria,

Lovely review of the episode. I did not watch it nut read the WU. Your thoughts and points are good. I wonder when they will show the story of Tanveer and her baby? 

So Gafoor saab knows that Zoya is his daughter, so near but yet so far. I really wish they finish the wedding as fast as possible for there where enough misses for Asad and Zoya.

How is Rakesh's acting for I have never seen him act before? Does he fit in as Asad? Haider is the cousin of Zoya right and not her own brother.

Thanks Anu...  hug1 
I think its like what happened in previous shows of the baby bump being hidden   Wink 

I too wish they get married now.. It's high time now..
Raqesh is good as Asad.. He was there in Maryada also. It was a SP show.. Haider is Zoya's cousin.. 

Do watch the episode if you can and share your thoughts too on the same.. Would love to read you..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-29, 16:42

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks maria... I wait for your review...so new Asad is gelling well... That's good news for QH fans.
Aww so sweet of u Sabi..  hug1   Heart  I hope so too.. Hope CV's keep the story intact and not keep dragging the tracks unnecessarily and don't repeat history of previous serials..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 16:54

nice review maria.
asya marriage is really delayed every time.
u r totally correct about gafoor.. If razia raises voice against him, then also he Will be responsible for tat.

humera 's attitude towards her mom after the truth will be very interesting.

this time too razia plan flops. Tanveer is a real waste of time track.
i thought where did they find her from. Oh no..
Continue ur review post. I like it

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-29, 16:58

candy wrote: nice review maria.
      asya marriage is really delayed every time.
     u r totally correct about gafoor.. If razia raises voice against him, then also he Will be responsible  for tat.
   
   humera 's  attitude towards her mom after the truth will be very interesting.

    this time too razia plan flops.  Tanveer is a real waste of time track.
 i thought where did they find her from. Oh no..
    Continue ur review post. I like it  
Thanks Candy.. 
I'm also waiting for Humeira's reaction.. Hopefully she will also side with Asad and Zoya..  :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 28-1-14

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum