Latest topics

JodhaAkbar Written Update 29th January *Updated*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JodhaAkbar Written Update 29th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 18:26

People are crying over the bodies  by the side of the pool , They are watched in mute sadness by Jodha and Salima , One of  the local villager states that  he had drunk water from the same well and he did not suffer any ill effects from drinking the water. The viilagers decide  to inform  the King about the poisoned well.

PALACE

Jalal is in consultations with his royal courtiers . The arrival of Hameeda is announced, the royal courtiers disperse.Hameeda  expresses her concern  about his impending wedding with Benazir and requests him to think about Jodha's words .Jalal assures Hameeda that he is always thinking about Jodha's words but everytime Jodha always opposes his move as she is doing now . Jalal assures Hameeda that no misfortune will fall on him and  that he will always be with her.

Salima and Jodha are coming into palace, discussing  about the poisoned well and Benazir's involvement in it and how they have got the proof for it.Their words are over heard by Adham Khan.

NEXT SCENE

Jodha is informing Jalal about the poisoned well to a disbelieving Jalal. Jalal refuses to accept that Benazir was behind it and istead asks Jodha why she was  in bazar , Jodha lies  Jalal  does not believe her yet does not taunt her, he summons Adham and Atgah  and demands an explanation from  them regarding the Poisoned well, Adham informs Jalal that the well was indeed poisonedand  several poisonous snakes were found dead inside them which might have lead to the poisoning of the well.

FLASHBACK

The Hakim informs Adham that the well is indeed poisoned  by  poison and that Jalal must be told the truth about Benazir's reality , Adham tells him to be quiet and decides to use this info to his advantage. Adham decides to use Benazir to kill Jalal.

END OF FLASHBACK

Zakira presents  wedding dress which is rejected  angrily by Benazir , Adham walks in and praises Benazir on her beauty and her dangerous talent, He expresses  his support  to her mission and warns her to guard herself against Maham .

*FlashBack*

Adham talking with Sharifuddin who says that Benazir is indeed a Vishkanya and she was sent by AbulMali, Adham warns  Shrifuddin against lying  threatening to behead him if his words turned untrue.

*FB ENDS*

Jodha is walking with her friend Moti , lamenting that none of her efforts are bearing efforts  and she is being painted bad in her efforts to show the truth, Jalal is talking with Atgah  when Jodha comes there . Jalal informs  Jodha that he has placed some gifts in Jodha's room , Jodha wonders as to why Jalal has given her  gifts when Jalal swiftly corrects Jodha saying that the gift is for Benazir  since he is sure that Jodha would not have got any gifts  for Benazir . Jodha retorts that Benazir is not fit to be given gifts  just punishment. Jalal states that Jodha is saying so cuz she is jealous of Benazir. Jalal asks why is Jodha so disturbed when she does not even love him  when Jodha stays quiet , Jalal supplies the answer himself.  He says Jodha cannot bear the thought that a slave is going to become a Begum.

This exchange between Jodha and Jalal are watched in anger by Ruqaiyya and Maham from afar. Ruqaiyya wonders why  Jalal always pauses to speak to Jodha despite being angry on her ? Maham says it's because  Jodha's room is right next to Jalal's and everytime Jalal has to pass via her apartment which leads to daily meeting and attraction.Maham points out that allocating the apartments is a joint decision taken by Jalal and Ruqaiyya and if Ruqaiyya were to  throw Jodha out of that apartment then the meetings will reduce .

Ruqaiyya  rushes to vacate Jodha from that apartment cruelly telling Jodha that the said apartment has to be given to Benazir who has become  his favourite , Jodha is hurt and angry that Jalal has gone to such an extreme measures to humiliate her. Ruqaiyya also tells  Jodha to beon time to mehendi as welll as vacate  the apartment before that.

Adham Khan is planning with his supporters to take over the running of  Mughal Sultanat and  orders one of the henchman to kill  Abul Mali as soon as Jalal is killed.

Zakira is worried that they cannot escape for sure now as Adham has come to know the truth but A happy Benazir says that Things have turned in her favour as Adham wants the same thing, that of Jalal's death, she decides to kill Jalal and marry Abul mali  .

PRECAP

Mehendi is happening , A reluctant Jodha is walking towards Benazir to apply the mehendi ki tikka when she trips and falls , rubbing all the mehendi designs from Benazir's hands .Maham exclaims that it is a illomen.

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JodhaAkbar Written Update 29th January *Updated*

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 19:49

live update

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:11

Episode starts....
in the village a man is crying sitting near the well for his dead family member all the villagers were angry that our enemy has done this jo and saima begum watches this......in ja room hameeda comes and talks with him about his and ben nikah but ja says that why jo begum is not happy with ben....hamida consoles him....outside the mehel jo and salima were talking about the poisnous well....salima goes from there...ja comes and says to jo that our enemy has done this jo says that all this is bcoz ben after she jumped in the well the well became posinous...ja and jo have a rift on this....someone comes to ja and says that in the well they found snakes ja says that again u tried to prove ben wrong but u r wrong....AK watching this talks to himself then a man comes and says to ak that there was poision in the well...AK plans something in his mind

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:19

Guys i am trying my best hope u r liking it....

In ben room ben's bandhi comes and gives her nikah ka joda ben says i dont wan to do this nikah and throws the joda.....ak comes there and says that god has given u everything and poision too ben is shocked and asks what r u saying ak says that i came to know that u r a vishkanya ben says that u are also behaving like jo begum ak says jo begum is saying truth....in flash back a scene of ak sharifudin was shown where sharif tells ak about ben....ben says now u will tell everything to ja he says no i saved u from ja by saying him that there were snakes in the well....ben asks what u want from me he says KILL JALAL but dont tell this to ammi jaan she loves ja more then me....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 20:23

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-01-29, 20:29

Wats ak's full name ???

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 20:32

ak - Adham Khan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:32

Plz ignore the mistakes am typing too fast...
outside the harem jo is talking with moti about ben truth about how to disclose ben moti says keep your trust in god they will keep everything fine...jo comesto ja. Ja says here are some giftsfor ben from u jo says i dont want to give her anything....ja says that i know why u r doing that bcoz u r jealous and u cant see her becoming a rani from kaneez....ruks says to ma that i cant understand that if ja doesnt likes jo then why is not scolding her for mistakes MA says that u should do something like that jo cant came in ja way.....in harem jo and moti were taking about giving gift to ben.....ruks comes there and says am having all the responsibilities of ben so u plz leave this or your room for ben bcoz i want ben close to ja so leave this room for ben....ruks leaves....jo says i know that everyone is trying to make me down but this much.....outside the mahal ak and everyone were talking that jo begum was right that ben vishkanya AK says that i dont know that but as the nikah happens we will kill abul mali...in harem ben is talking with her bandhi about her and AK plan....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-29, 20:34

Poor jo!
hope fate play in favour of her

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:35

precap for tomorrow....moti says to jo that jo put mehndi on ben hand...jo goes there and puts her hands on ben hands accidently (not in real) everyone says that before the nikah the mehandi is erased its a apshagun....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-01-29, 20:35

Adham khan... I got it... Is he Ma's son???

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:36

Finally updated sorry for the late guys i know its not good as manu...

And suchee yes he is Ma's son

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 20:42

Jenny long hug its really good. Typos are no prob. Since u typed fast to give us all tat u watch. Well done my friend
. Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:46

Thanks candy for liking it but truely i didnt liked it....it was not like manu :cry:

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 20:47

cutie pai :-) wrote:Finally updated sorry for the late guys i know its not good as manu...

Aww Cutie jaan ,For a first LU ..you were tooo good ,Hun ..in Shilpa  Shetty's style...yeh Superrrrrrrrrrrrr se uparrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  LU tha  Kiss

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-29, 20:50

Good job! Thumbsup 
keep up cutie

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 20:53

Jenny.. Someone said dosti me no thanks. Where is tat girl?!

this is ur first live update. This is so good as we got all the scenes here.
u did for us .and we liked it.
everyone has a unique way ya .
mine was too childish.
so.. Keep going. Candy there wit u
long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 20:57

Cutieeeeeeeeee awesome update yr Thumbsup   hug1

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 20:57

why was Jo humiliated this much ??
And how come ruq can ask her to leave another begum ??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 20:58

Tanthya wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Finally updated sorry for the late guys i know its not good as manu...

Aww Cutie jaan ,For a first LU ..you were tooo good ,Hun ..in Shilpa  Shetty's style...yeh Superrrrrrrrrrrrr se uparrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  LU tha  Kiss
thanks alot for liking this tanthya hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 21:01

som1 plzz  Bang  Bang Ruqqqaiya ..i hate her  No  No  No 
I hope Jo says she wil say I will not leave d room Evil or Very Mad  No  bounce 
soo this is d last week of Ben track... Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 21:02

candy wrote: Jenny.. Someone said dosti me no thanks. Where is  tat girl?!  

this is ur first live update. This is so good as we got all the scenes here.
    u did for us .and we liked it.
everyone has a unique way ya .
  mine was too childish.
 so.. Keep going. Candy there wit u
long hug 
oops Embarassed Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  Embarassed  my sweetu candy ijust saw thatt msg and aap ne toh mujh pe hi yeh rule lagu kar diya.... Embarassed hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-29, 21:05

Oh noooooo my net is going down shit yaar.....now will not be able to reply in quote way ....by the way thanks yaga and arpitha i am happy that u guys liked it Group Hug

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 21:06

cutie pai :-) wrote:Oh noooooo my net is going down shit yaar.....now will not be able to reply in quote way ....by the way thanks yaga and arpitha i am happy that u guys liked it Group Hug
 hug1  Kiss

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 21:12

i want jalal to interfere and give a snub to ruq ...
tat will be the least happiness for me who expected some brainy works from jalal

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum