Latest topics

NEW PROMO

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW PROMO

Post by harrybird on 2014-01-29, 18:57

hey guys, saw this in IF..... cheers  cheers  cheers 

hi guys anyone saw new promo.
I saw jalal n benazeer on dulha n dulhan avatar. N Benz is feeding the namrat something on bowl she about to feed him n jodha come n ate it
Vo.. Jodha saying i will bring real face of benazeer. Try to catch pics but everytime it so fast, trying to make pics. Also jodha fainted n jallo is holding

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW PROMO

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-29, 19:00

OMG Jo ate the jootha of Ben during the nikah ceremony and fainted !!!.. Shocked  Shocked 
Jo laid down her life for Her pati .... She proved that Ben is Vishkanya ...She is soon going to get a bigger halo around her head .. As the shahi hakim gives the sarp nivaran ark to jo .... The antidote to snake venom ..
Jalal will now ask her why did you do it Jodha begum .... But will she confess her love or just keep on harping her kartavyya ...

Thanks for Sharing Harry
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-29, 19:09

--sumana13-- wrote:OMG Jo ate the jootha of Ben during the nikah ceremony and fainted !!!.. Shocked  Shocked 
Jo laid down her life for Her pati .... She proved that Ben is Vishkanya ...She is soon going to get a bigger halo around her head .. As the shahi hakim gives the sarp nivaran ark to jo .... The antidote to snake venom ..
Jalal will now ask her why did you do it Jodha begum .... But will she confess her love or just keep on harping her kartavyya ...

Thanks for Sharing Harry
 Starry Love 
still jodha will say, it's only her duty. as she is rajvanshi, it's her duty to save her hubby's life, at anycost...
b8, don't worry, bcoz thr is hidden love in her duty. cheers

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-29, 19:16

Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 19:18

thanks harry .. So good news,. So this was they mentioned in earlier promo, as she will risk her life..
chalo.. Kuch to acha hai. Ben exit on the way.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-29, 19:19

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMG Jo ate the jootha of Ben during the nikah ceremony and fainted !!!.. Shocked  Shocked 

Thanks for Sharing Harry
 Starry Love 
still jodha will say, it's only her duty. as she is rajvanshi, it's her duty to save her hubby's life, at anycost...
b8, don't worry, bcoz thr is hidden love in her duty. cheers

Jalal should ask her .. Isn't it her duty to love her pati ?? Lets see what reply jo has in store for that !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 19:27

Manu ,right point ya. Hope this time he may ask her so.
this time she will reply too.
Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-29, 19:41

Hope for a rejection  reply again from jo,
because she is used to his taunting- she'll think this might be his revenge plan as he used Ben against her to know her feelings.

So she might keep her feeling towards herself.

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-29, 19:55

Thanks Harry! I thought of something like this.

I agree with you Kasturi. She will say that being a Rajvanshi it is her duty to protect him

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 20:25

So Jodha is going to invoke the "food taster" clause to save Jalal ..

Thanxx Harry..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 20:44

Strangely I'm not liking it  Rolling Eyes now please don't  Bang me ..but todays episode and this new promo has proved Jalal as brainless and no matter how much drama they show, Jalal will be proved dumb once again  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 20:48

wt ???????? cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers am soooooooo happy Dance  Dance  Dance  hug1 to all dhawni wasis Party2

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-29, 21:01

neha wrote:Strangely I'm not liking it  Rolling Eyes now please don't  Bang me ..but todays episode and this new promo has proved Jalal as brainless and no matter how much drama they show, Jalal will be proved dumb once again  No 

Hasn't that already been proved , I had hoped that  his revival would have started  and I am still puzzled over the secret mission that Jalal keeps on harping about with Atgah ..Is that about  Benazir or totally something else ?? why bring it  up everytime  Benazir issue intensifies ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 21:03

Will this promo also be a dream ? I have no trust on Ekta :||^v: ....i wil cry if this also is a dream Sick  No  No ...and stop watching JA Rolling Eyes  bounce  :cry:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-29, 21:07

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Strangely I'm not liking it  Rolling Eyes now please don't  Bang me ..but todays episode and this new promo has proved Jalal as brainless and no matter how much drama they show, Jalal will be proved dumb once again  No 

Hasn't that already been proved , I had hoped that  his revival would have started  and I am still puzzled over the secret mission that Jalal keeps on harping about with Atgah ..Is that about  Benazir or totally something else ?? why bring it  up everytime  Benazir issue intensifies ..
I too wonder tants....... jalal's secret mission with mr.hukum.ki.tameel.hogi
If jalal is going to come out of the ben affair like a clueless blinking idiot and prostrate in front of jo in gratitude it will be the worst possible scenario.

The only consolation will be that while jo all these days has recieved undeserved halos atleast this time she would have earned it.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 21:12

Sathya.. I too have the same though t Wat would be the secret plan.. Does jalal wants Jo to bring even more better proof so tat he indirectly likes her move to save him ?!!?
else is he really not aware.
but as from today episode its not in favor of jalal

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-29, 21:15

Is Jalal that dumb? Jodha begum repeatedly telling him about the Vishkanya and Jalal tauntingnher saying he cant see a kaneez as a begum. He has really lost his brains? Yes, there is no proof..but does nhe not want to do the investigation himself when she is going on and on about it..shooting arrows, running to the market and pretty muvh tailgating her. Jalal, even if she does not love you, please use yourbrains and wake up when someone is warning you consistently and being persistent about it

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 21:15

Arpita , one more dream No No
promo mein half real and rest half will be dream. Maiya style..
i wish hukkum ye naa tameel hoga

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-29, 21:23

Guys can anyone help me ?
Can you all help me to get the link to this promo

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-29, 21:27

sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If jalal is going to come out of the ben affair like a clueless blinking idiot and prostrate in front of jo in gratitude it will be the worst possible scenario.

The only consolation will be that while jo all these days has recieved undeserved halos atleast this time she would have earned it.

I haven't seen the promo but Sathu and Sandhya, this feeding each other rasam comes after nikah ceremony! that means we will be shown the nikah  bounce . And even if Jalal knows then it does not make sense to me why is he even creating a scene by pretending to get married to Benazir. He does not need to do this  Rolling Eyes And at the end of this track if they shows these secret conversation between Jalal-Atga as a proof of Jalal's plan against Benazir then even this does not prove him a Shatir emperor. These lethargic methods of investigation makes him look more stupid  Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-29, 21:28

Thanks Harry

It was almost expected
Mahaan Jo Madam

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 21:31

candy wrote: Arpita , one more dream NoNo 
promo mein half real and rest half will be dream. Maiya style..
  i wish hukkum ye naa tameel hoga
I have doubt bcz Hw can Ben be soo dare to give poison to jalal in front of all ?? she cnt escape na ? scratch
she wil be killed immideately if smthin happens to Jalal confused 
bt i think its not a dream Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-29, 21:42

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I haven't seen the promo but Sathu and Sandhya, this feeding each other rasam comes after nikah ceremony! that means we will be shown the nikah  bounce . And even if Jalal knows then it does not make sense to me why is he even creating a scene by pretending to get married to Benazir. He does not need to do this  Rolling Eyes And at the end of this track if they shows these secret conversation between Jalal-Atga as a proof of Jalal's plan against Benazir then even this does not prove him a Shatir emperor. These lethargic methods of investigation makes him look more stupid  Sleep 
Ekta maiyya ka show hai. Dumbo hero mahaan heroine is the standard formula. Akbar ko bhi choot nahin.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-29, 22:02

link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wave

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 22:13

@ arpitha. Good point. She can't kill jalal before everyone..

but why do they give such spoilers..to kuch toh such hoga na

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum