Latest topics

NEW PROMO

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW PROMO

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-29, 22:18

@candy wrote: @ arpitha. Good point. She can't kill  jalal before everyone..

but why do they give such spoilers..to  kuch toh such  hoga na
i think....Ben ws forced to do so ... Question ...she cnt reject it infront of all na ? hence it is proved dat Ben is =vishkanya :*lol*:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-29, 22:24

hence proved :*lol*: :*lol*: good one

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mehaksingh on 2014-01-29, 23:26

@Arpitha wrote:

i think....Ben ws forced to do so ... Question ...she cnt reject it infront of all na ? hence it is proved dat Ben is =vishkanya 

candy: as adham khan is also involved in this he might have promised her to help in her eloping from the mahal. but he might have planned to kill her on the spot for killing jalal. as there as no other proper source to runaway with mali she might have agreed to the plan to feed jalal infront of everybody after nikah. but it is constantly butchering jalal's character and the last nail to see that nikha happened in the serial. why no body in the world take processions for spoiling akbar's character  where there was lot of uproar when rajavanshi's are ill treated? i wish and hope that the trps should go  torock bottom this week also:*lol*:

mehaksingh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 00:03

mekha .. Thanks for sharing ur views. And i agree ur point.. AK might have supported her.
and on trp part already it is too low ya and if ur hopes come true it Will go underground. :lol!:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

harveen

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-30, 00:06

no i mean new promo link party4

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 00:27

hunjan ,no idea abt promo link. I watched in tv.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-30, 01:30

@mehaksingh wrote:
@Arpitha wrote:

i think....Ben ws forced to do so ... Question ...she cnt reject it infront of all na ? hence it is proved dat Ben is =vishkanya 

candy: as adham khan is also involved in this he might have promised her to help in her eloping from the mahal. but he might have planned to kill her on the spot for killing jalal. as there as no other proper source to runaway with mali she might have agreed to the plan to feed jalal infront of everybody after nikah. but it is constantly butchering jalal's character and the last nail to see that nikha happened in the serial. why no body in the world take processions for spoiling akbar's character  where there was lot of uproar when rajavanshi's are ill treated? i wish and hope that the trps should go  torock bottom this week also:*lol*:

Arpitha...
For Akbar's character they can very well say that he is learning ... he is becoming from WARRIOR to AKBAR THE GREAT!!! all such things. But for Rajavanshi's they cannot do so. Remember Akbar is an individual but Rajavanshi is community. You can spoil individual's character in fiction but not community's (even in fiction)!!!

by the by - your Koundmani joke was very nice ...

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 07:07

@mehaksingh wrote:
@Arpitha wrote:

You are right in guessing the arrangement betn AK and Ben

trp aunties are used to seeing Mahaan bahus ..so they wont mind the butchering of the hero.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 07:27

@revathy- thanks for sharing ur views. I agree ur POV.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum