Latest topics

AKs plan to kill Jalal and MAs reaction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKs plan to kill Jalal and MAs reaction?

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 07:11

I am eager to see how MA will react if she comes to know that AK actually wanted to kill Jalal to usurp his throne!

However evil she has been one thing is she loves Jalal that she doesnt want to see him dead.

And she is the one who comes to know whats happening all around ..so even if Jallu doesnt find out( as he has become the stupidest in the show) I am sure MA must know...so what will she do...will she forgive AK for his murder attempt? She now knows that its no point warning AK and he doesnt listen to her...so I am eager to see her reaction.

What do u think friends?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: AKs plan to kill Jalal and MAs reaction?

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 07:38

exactly zu .. Its worth watch reaction.
she will have tough time wit ruq too when Ben truth comes out.
but at last she will ask does any one else know u were with Ben plan.!!
and the evil mind again advises something bad..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-30, 08:44

I am waiting for the story to unfold ..with keen interest Zu ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 09:29

I think she will be scared thinking what will happen to Adham if Jalal finds out. This woman is a complex character, she does not want Jalal's death but wants her son to ascend the throne. Now, a wazir-e-aliya must know this is not possible unless and until Adham revolts against Jalal and kills him. I guess she will support Adham  and will keep quiet no matter how much she loves Jalal.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-30, 10:28

neha wrote:I think she will be scared thinking what will happen to Adham if Jalal finds out. This woman is a complex character, she does not want Jalal's death but wants her son to ascend the throne. Now, a wazir-e-aliya must know this is not possible unless and until Adham revolts against Jalal and kills him. I guess she will support Adham  and will keep quiet no matter how much she loves Jalal.
So your POV is that "Blood is thicker than the milk she gave to Jalal"

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 12:06

neha wrote:I think she will be scared thinking what will happen to Adham if Jalal finds out. This woman is a complex character, she does not want Jalal's death but wants her son to ascend the throne. Now, a wazir-e-aliya must know this is not possible unless and until Adham revolts against Jalal and kills him. I guess she will support Adham  and will keep quiet no matter how much she loves Jalal.

I have to disagree on that..  Maham will feel a few moments of loss that Jalal dies but she does not want Jalal's death is erroneous . Maham wants Adham to be the King but before that she wants him to be equipped with all Kingly traits   and  she wants Adham to  clobber together  few alliances cuz she knows were Jalal to fall, then the  it will be free for all..Adham is not equipped for THAT !!  Right now it is Jalal, his alliances and his shrewdness that is keeping the enemies at bay   , if something were to happen to Jalal tomorrow..then they are doomed. She is waiting for Adham to gain his own army, his own supporters who will stand by him  in the hour of need.. once Adham's Khan's position gets strong, she will not bother about Jalal.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-30, 12:28

Tanthya wrote:

I have to disagree on that..  Maham will feel a few moments of loss that Jalal dies but she does not want Jalal's death is erroneous . Maham wants Adham to be the King but before that she wants him to be equipped with all Kingly traits   and  she wants Adham to  clobber together  few alliances cuz she knows were Jalal to fall, then the  it will be free for all..Adham is not equipped for THAT !!  Right now it is Jalal, his alliances and his shrewdness that is keeping the enemies at bay   , if something were to happen to Jalal tomorrow..then they are doomed. She is waiting for Adham to gain his own army, his own supporters who will stand by him  in the hour of need.. once Adham's Khan's position gets strong, she will not bother about Jalal.

@Bold: true that.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 12:35

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I feel sorry for Jalal who has placed her higher than his own mom !! wonder how he will react when he comes to know her truth.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-30, 12:40

Tanthya wrote:

Fortunately for Jalal AK will never be equipped with Kingly traits  Twisted Evil

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 13:13

candy wrote: exactly zu .. Its worth watch reaction.

I am waiting for that candy...I cant take this ruqs with MA  Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 13:17

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I feel sorry for Jalal who has placed her higher than his own mom !! wonder how he will react when he comes to know her truth.

but still would she want Jalal killed ? thats my kostin

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2014-01-30, 13:24

zuzana wrote:

Zu, AK is pure veg and believes in " Non-Violence ".
He has not planned to kill anybody.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-01-30, 13:39

SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 13:41

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

but still would she want Jalal killed ? thats my kostin

Yes obviously! is there any option for them ? When it comes to choose between Adham and Jalal, Adham will always be her priority . ShahJahan killed his brothers and nephews for throne then Jalal is not even a real brother of Adham. If she wants to see Adham a king of Hindustan (now or later!) Jalal has to die, and putting him in house-arrest or tehkhana will be a disastrous thing and a grievous mistake to risk their dream of ruling Hindustan.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 13:43

SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I wish the AK I am talking about was that noble  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-30, 13:44

thanks tanthya for promo Kiss

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-01-30, 13:51

Tanthya wrote:

Absolutely Tants , she is waiting for Adham Khan to be stronger in terms of allies and support. There are lot many waiting to ascend the throne and kill Jalal. Hence Adham Khan needs to have a huge army and loyal followers to be the emperor . MA knows this and she is shrewd as her love for her son is much more then Jalal.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 14:44

well explained points Sathya Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum