Latest topics

My WISH n HOPE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My WISH n HOPE

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 14:03

Breaking my New year rule, watched the Promo ..  So the  climax goes to the wire with Jodha getting her vindication  in front of those very people who mocked her.

The end scene where Jalal stares at her in shock could be understood  as if he has realized  the truth now ..but poor Jalal fan in me is praying and hoping that the shocked expression is cuz he never thought that Jodha would be ready to give up her life to protect him  and that he had already known the truth about  Benazir and had taken the anti-dote ..He was just waiting to capture that 3rd man ...

following this.. J-J get closer while Ruqs gets  green with envy..

Whats ur wish ... c'mon ji... do tellzz

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: My WISH n HOPE

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 14:30

My wish is Jalal should build a new palace for Jodha once she recovers and permanently shift in her hozra  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 14:34

Sathya.,. It will be a real excitement if jalal says so .such a nice twist.
but will it happen.,. As a jalal fan am eager to see something like tat.
agar aisa hoga to
Starry Love Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 14:37

neha.. Tats good. It will be a total shut up moment for MA and ridiculous Ruqs
when it happens i wish they should give importance to jalal's dialogues like indirectly a taunt for her insult

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-30, 14:39

me me me...prezzzent too  :P 

i want Jo to be in ja's hojra till she recovers :P Wink 

i want Jallu to know benzy being naaghin and wanted to catch her red handed.....(like u said)

I want a big tamacha on MA n Ruks face (not literally) but thru words from Jallu.....

and 

i want lots of subtle moments between Jo-Ja...where he is tending to her, controlling himself  as he doesnt want to cross the line too Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 14:41

candy wrote: neha.. Tats good. It will be a total shut up moment for MA and ridiculous Ruqs
    when it happens i wish they should give importance to jalal's dialogues like indirectly a taunt for her insult

and we will get to see some coochie-koo moments with some nakhras and roothna-manana  :P :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 14:44

neha wrote:My wish is Jalal should build a new palace for Jodha once she recovers and permanently shift in her hozra  :P 

Poor Man !! Let him have few moments of bliss by escaping into DEK or hunting ..You would not want him to be permanently captured in Jodha's hojra for  "lepp'd" "Bhashan'd" "glared" at  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-30, 14:49

I hope so too Tants..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 14:52

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:My wish is Jalal should build a new palace for Jodha once she recovers and permanently shift in her hozra  :P 

Poor Man !! Let him have few moments of bliss by escaping into DEK or hunting ..You would not want him to be permanently captured in Jodha's hojra for  "lepp'd" "Bhashan'd" "glared" at  :P  :P

:*lol*:  Let him go anywhere during day but I want him to spend his every night in Jodha's hozra  :heart:  ...and he knows how to shut her mouth in public and he use all his experience in private also  Wink  (You know what I mean! :P ) ....Bhashans are now buried along with Ghrina...at least for him  Twisted Evil  and don't you know these leps are to protect her Saubhagya Chinha ? otherwise how can our Jodha remain mahaan all the time ?  bounce .

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 15:00

:*lol*: neha begum aap toh jalal express chalte ho yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 15:05

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

:*lol*:  Let him go anywhere during day but I want him to spend his every night in Jodha's hozra  :heart:  ...and he knows how to shut her mouth in public and he use all his experience in private also  Wink  (You know what I mean! :P ) ....Bhashans are now buried along with Ghrina...at least for him  Twisted Evil  and don't you know these leps are to protect her Saubhagya Chinha ? otherwise how can our Jodha remain mahaan all the time ?  bounce .

@bold   *Innocently* How will he shut her in private ?? 

Did anyone tell  her Kissies and smoochies also are positive  boosters and goes a laaaang way to keep one healthy,happy, tandrust and mast  Wink  Wink  Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 16:08

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Did anyone tell  her Kissies and smoochies also are positive  boosters and goes a laaaang way to keep one healthy,happy, tandrust and mast  Wink  Wink  Wink

Sathu, you are underestimating Jodha Begum, she has recently completed her thesis on love  :heart: by consulting BB,Salima,Hakim,Shivani and her aashiq and got Ph.D in it.  :P  She is now an expert in this 'love' subject and is all set to perform her first ever practical  Twisted Evil . I'm sure she will pass the test with flying colours  cheers  and impressed with his Jodha Begum Jallu Miyyan will never ever bunk these practical sessions  :lol!: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-30, 16:10

Tanthya wrote:Breaking my New year rule, watched the Promo ..  So the  climax goes to the wire with Jodha getting her vindication  in front of those very people who mocked her.

The end scene where Jalal stares at her in shock could be understood  as if he has realized  the truth now ..but poor Jalal fan in me is praying and hoping that the shocked expression is cuz he never thought that Jodha would be ready to give up her life to protect him  and that he had already known the truth about  Benazir and had taken the anti-dote ..He was just waiting to capture that 3rd man ...

Your wish is NOT Kekta's command unfortunately Sathya Ji  :lol!:

So here Jallu baba is clueless, powerless, mindless and will become Dignity less also soon once he does the Sashtaang dandvat pranam to Jodha Maiyya to save his Priceless life  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 16:12

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sathu, you are underestimating Jodha Begum, she has recently completed her thesis on love  :heart: by consulting BB,Salima,Hakim,Shivani and her aashiq and got Ph.D in it.  :P  She is now an expert in this 'love' subject and is all set to perform her first ever practical  Twisted Evil . I'm sure she will pass the test with flying colours  cheers  and impressed with his Jodha Begum Jallu Miyyan will never ever bunk these practical sessions  :lol!: 

Theoretically YES !! Jo Begum loves to hear the sound of her voice and I am sure she can out beat all the M&B writers  on the subject of LOVE but  I have High doubts on the  ACTION part..She must get  "toooshan"  from Shivani/Sukanya  for tht

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 16:16

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Breaking my New year rule, watched the Promo ..  So the  climax goes to the wire with Jodha getting her vindication  in front of those very people who mocked her.

Your wish is NOT Kekta's command unfortunately Sathya Ji  :lol!:

So here Jallu baba is clueless, powerless, mindless and will become Dignity less also soon once he does the Sashtaang dandvat pranam to Jodha Maiyya to save his Priceless life  :*lol*:

Monsi Jaan,  Aapko meri gubbare thodne main bahut hi mazaa aata hai  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Sashtaang dandavat pranam toh already kar chukka hai , ulti disha,  ( when J pushes him in the hamam Kaana ) ab kya woh bhool sudhrega and do it in correct disha ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-30, 17:44

Tants I am praying for the same.

But I like ruqs too. So I also want her to help jo recover once she realises that jo had cared for 'her' jalal all the while. Remember her convo to ma? Jo gave dhakka to hamara jalal. So I will dhakkafy her from her place.     No souten fights for jalal. Poor chap he deserves both in their improved versions.   

Neha which year was  mahal constructed for jo?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 18:44

sandhya.., i wish khaanaji or devi maiya to hear ur prayers. but both being fed up with Jo. lets divert it to kekta maiya.
and as of Mahal
no idea abt akbar when constructed
but
looks like maiya's construction on process. :lol!:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 19:55

@Sandhya : The palace of MUZ was built around 1563-1564 (we can assume the construction must have started around late 1562, the year they got married). A merchant/traveller named William Fench who visited Agra during Jahangir's reign in 1607 mentioned this palace of MUZ in Agra fort.The same Agra fort had Ruqaiya's and HB's mahal also. Separate palaces were given to only chief ladies. Rest of the harem ladies(lower ranked begums and concubines)resided in apartments like Sunday palace,Tuesday Palace,Saturday Palace,Bengali Mahal.These palaces were later destroyed by ShahJahan to build new palaces for his ladies.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-31, 11:43

neha wrote:@Sandhya : The palace of MUZ was built around 1563-1564 (we can assume the construction must have started around late 1562, the year they got married). A merchant/traveller named William Fench who visited Agra during Jahangir's reign in 1607 mentioned this palace of MUZ in Agra fort.The same Agra fort had Ruqaiya's and HB's mahal also. Separate palaces were given to only chief ladies. Rest of the harem ladies(lower ranked begums and concubines)resided in apartments like Sunday palace,Tuesday Palace,Saturday Palace,Bengali Mahal.These palaces were later destroyed by ShahJahan to build new palaces for his ladies.
sunday .. monday.. tuesday... Rolling Eyes  r u serious... they really had such palaces ... omgggg how Preposterous i say  :*lol*:

but thanks Neha dear for this info on palaces  hug1

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-01-31, 11:54

IN THOSE DAYS, ONLY MUGHAL PRINCESS WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEPARATE PALACES ; IF A NON-MUGHAL WAS OWNING A PALACE,IT MEANT SHE HELD HIGH ESTEEM IN THE EMPORER'S EYES. MARIAM-UZ-ZAMANI OR JODHA OR HIRA OR HARKA WAS THE FIRST NON-MUGHAL EMPRESS TO HAVE HER OWN PALACE.
THE PALACE WAS DESIGNED BY AKBAR.

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-31, 12:00

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:@Sandhya : The palace of MUZ was built around 1563-1564 (we can assume the construction must have started around late 1562, the year they got married). A merchant/traveller named William Fench who visited Agra during Jahangir's reign in 1607 mentioned this palace of MUZ in Agra fort.The same Agra fort had Ruqaiya's and HB's mahal also. Separate palaces were given to only chief ladies. Rest of the harem ladies(lower ranked begums and concubines)resided in apartments like Sunday palace,Tuesday Palace,Saturday Palace,Bengali Mahal.These palaces were later destroyed by ShahJahan to build new palaces for his ladies.
sunday .. monday.. tuesday... Rolling Eyes  r u serious... they really had such palaces ... omgggg how Preposterous i say  :*lol*:

:lol!:  The persian words are quite difficult to pronounce and type hence I translated them. Acct these palaces had such names because the emperor visited them on the said day  :P . It was convenient for him as he did not have to bang his head in frustration when the begums start fighting over with whom he spends the night  Twisted Evil Akbar was not as useless and nikamma as shown in the serial, busy schedule kept him occupied entire day then raat ko confusion avoid karne ka mast tarika tha yeh  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-31, 12:11

suchee wrote:IN THOSE DAYS, ONLY MUGHAL PRINCESS WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEPARATE PALACES ; IF A NON-MUGHAL WAS OWNING A PALACE,IT MEANT SHE HELD HIGH ESTEEM IN THE EMPORER'S EYES. MARIAM-UZ-ZAMANI OR JODHA OR HIRA OR HARKA WAS THE FIRST NON-MUGHAL EMPRESS TO HAVE HER OWN PALACE.
THE PALACE WAS DESIGNED BY AKBAR.

Wow... Akbar was an Architect too  :)

Imagine if Kekta has to show this... She will show Jodha as an Architect designing her own palaces...  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-31, 12:14

neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

:lol!:  The persian words are quite difficult to pronounce and type hence I translated them. Acct these palaces had such names because the emperor visited them on the said day  :P . It was convenient for him as he did not have to bang his head in frustration when the begums start fighting over with whom he spends the night  Twisted Evil Akbar was not as useless and nikamma as shown in the serial, busy schedule kept him occupied entire day then raat ko confusion avoid karne ka mast tarika tha yeh  :P
 :*lol*:
haan tab Smart Phone aur Outlook bhi nahi the na reminder set karne ko  :lol!: 

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-01-31, 12:21

Neha, monsi  :lol!:  :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-31, 16:52

Thanks Neha, Suchee for the info

But it is a good idea.............put them in separate palaces so that the choice of going there would be the kings. He can completely avoid if he chooses to. They cannot come and see him 'on the way' as they do now.............'clever' jalal.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum