Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 18:52

Adham Khan and his supporters are busy plotting the overthrow and usurpation of Agra throne , they wonder  if Maham ought to be informed about their moves when  Maham herself comes there and asks them about their discussion  Adham swiftly lies that they were planning on how to defeat Baz Bahadur of Malwa , Maham enquires when are they planning to  raid  Malwa, Adham retorts that they will move as soon as  Jalal's Nikah is over.Maham expresses her delight on this brilliant move and tells  the courtiers  to be on extra vigil  cuz of the attempt on Jalal's life. Maham leaves and Adham continues his plotting , doling out promotions in their ranks as incentive to his supporters.

Jalal  is looking  at the arrow, smiling to himself.He wonders  how jealousy has transformed  Jodha, Atgah brings a box that he has found in  Benazir's room  while investigating Benazir's room on the express orders  of Jalal.Jalal  is puzzled  by the box and orders it open ..There are several pearls  inthe box.

Benazir is frantically searching for the box and she informs  Zakira that the pearls are not pearls but  toxic poisons  and people who see it will never get to know the truth about the pearls.Benazir is sure that the search was carried out by Jodha who is hell bent on proving her Vishkanya.

Jalal is unable to fathom  the reason why th pearls are kept so securely..He feels disappointed that   Jodha is proven wrong again ..

IN JODHA"S APARTMENT

Ruqaiyya is overseeing the removal of Jodha's things from the apartment.Jodha requests Ruqaiyya not to remove the lit lamp  as it is considered inauspicious to blow it off but Ruqaiyya refuses to hee her plea and orders the servant to remove it  saying that  Benazir's jewels will be placed there.. Distraught but suppressing her sadness, Jodha walks out ,her head held up, her hands clutching the idol of Krishna  tightly..

Jalal happens to notice  Jodha walking out holding her Krishna .Jalal stops her , taunts her saying that Since  all her efforts to stop the wedding has failed , she now is leaving the  Agra palace and returning to her home in Amer. Jodha controlling  her tears retorts that she is not leaving the Haram but was asked to leave her room on his express orders and she is complying with that, she continues furtehr adding that she has no qualms in accepting his orders but all she had asked was for the lit lamp to extinguish all by itself ..even that request is being denied !! Jalal who had been listening with puzzlement   states that he had not  given any such orders . Jodha disbelieves him and elucidates that  she is being asked to vacate her room because he wants Benazir to occupy the room.Jalal  stops her from moving away by holding her hand .. takes her with him to Jodha's room.

Jalal walks into the room and demands to know what is happening and why is Jodha asked to vacate the place when he had not placed any such requests.. Ruqaiyya replies that she was doing it for his ease and comfort , Incensed by Ruqaiyya's acts, Jalal retorts that Ruqaiyya should not be thinking so much about his comfort and orders everything back to its original place.Maham who had been eaves dropping steps forward , informs Jalal that the Haram distribution comes under the purview of Ruqaiyya , she has the say on where the queens will stay with only the emperor's room being exempted from her authority. Jalal retorts that in that case ,  he will shift to this very room and also hand it over to Jodha ..Since this now is HIS room.. he hopes Ruqaiyya will not have any problems with how he stays and with whom? saying so he places the lamp back in the puja Mandir..

Ruqaiyya blocks him , angrily retorts that Jalal is  giving importance to Jodha while insulting her and her position as Mallika-E-Khas.. Jalal coldly informs her  on the contrary he is actually saving Ruqaiyya's status  and from being taunted as a wilful, arrogant woman. Jalal tells Ruqaiyya that  Jodha has no place in his life, no position in his eyes  but by Ruqaiyya's action, Jodha seems to rise up in status..

Jalal looks at Jodha and says that he  'Grihna' her  * That blessed wrd coming from Jalal now* and that he hopes never to see her ever , he further says that he does not even want to see her were she to die.Jalal departs followed by Ruqs n Maham.

Jodha places Krishna's statue inside the Pooja mandir, Moti comforts Jodha and urges her not to be saddened by Jalal's harsh words.

MEHENDI begins

Benazir walks in  firmly thinking that it was Jodha who searched her room. Benazir tauntes Jodha abut the search and the recovery of the jewel box, she tells Jodha to keep the jewel box to herself as she will be getting lots of jewels from Jalal.Jodha is very much confused and wonders about Benazirs words.

The Mehendi ceremony begins , all the queens touch the bowl of mehendi conveying their assent n good will.Jodha is asked to  apply Mehendi on Benazirs hands..Jodha walks towards Benazir reluctantly,trips and holds on to Benazirs hands..the mehendi gets transfered to her hand while Maham exclaims aloud that the erasing of mehendi is an ill omen.

PRECAP

There is a tarot card reading with parrot, Benazir gets a card..the  tarot reader is shocked on reading it..The car says..that Benazir will be the only queen who will spend least amount of time with Jalal  .. Ben is surprised while a smile of  relief and triumph steals over Jodha's..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 20:57; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 19:08

live update

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:07

The episode starts....AK saying to his men that after ja end we will kill abul mali and says u will not tell this to anyone....MA comes and says u r talking about what AK changes the topic and says that we r discusing about todays nikah....MA leaves....ak's men says to him that MA loves and u want to kill him....

in ja room ja was thinking about ben....adtgah sahb comes and tells ja about a box ja says open it....on the other side ben was searching the same box...ja says whats in this box...on other side ben says poison was there in the box...
ja founds jewels in the box says that last time before the nikah i thought to check about ben and as usual jo begumwas wrong....ben tells to her bandhi that how she changed the box

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:09

in jo's room ruks was giving orders to all the bandhis to shift jo lugage to another room....jo comes there asks what is this ruks repreminds her about that now it will be ben room....jo says to ruks that am ready for everything but plz dont take this deepak before time....ruks doesnt listen her any words....jo becoms sad ...

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:43; edited 1 time in total

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:10

BREAK

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:18

outside the haram jo and ja meets ja says that at last u r so jealous that u decided to leave agra and leaving for amer...jo says no someone told me to leave my room so am leaving and jo tells him that i only wanted to keep that deepak there....ja takes jo to ruks
Starry Love ja talks to ruk about jo room ma comes and says to ja about ruks duties...ja says ok then and says that bring my all stuff in this room....ruks says but ja stops and says that its my decision i will live in this room and this deepak will be here....ja keeps the deepak at its place jo looks in proud....ruks say to ja that again u r taking jo more than me ja says that u r more greater than jo....ja says to that u can live here....jo keeps her kanhaji at there place

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:21

moti says to jo that now u r happy na that u got your room but u r sad bcoz now ja will never come in your room....

ruks were talking with MA that she had done a big mistake by beliving on your words...ja has done right to jo...

ben comes to jo and says that keep that
jewellry box with u now....and leaves jo thinks that about which box she was talking.... Question Question

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:22

BREAK

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:32

at the mehndi function....ruk says to ben that me and mA will play your family role in this cermony...ruks and MA gives ben gifts...jo watches this angrily...ben thanks to ruk ruk says that i will never alow anyone to create prob. for u pointing at jo...ruks comes to salima and says about her position in ja life and taunts jo...ruks leaves...

hamida begum declares that seven begums will do the starting...all touches the bowl jo stands at her place only...ma calls her jo comes and touches the bowl....all the seven begums puts mehndi on ben hand...moti asks jo to do so....jo goes there and accidently puts her hand ben hand....moti asks r u ok jo...jo says yes....moti notices the mehndi on jo hand....MA says its a apsagun

episode ends

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 20:33

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:34

precap for tomorrow....
a woman says that now we will whats written in ben's kismat....she reads her hand and says ya allah ben will spend less time with shenshah....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 20:38

Tfs sathya .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 20:40

Jenny yaara long hug
lively update. i liked ya Party2

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 20:46

candy wrote:Jenny yaara  long hug  
      lively update. i liked ya Party2
thanks candy for liking hug1    Party2

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 20:48

Thank you Tants and Jenny! I changed the channel in protest of Jodha's insult Twisted Evil and decided not to watch the show till Benzie's demise  :cry: . Let the trps fall again so that they will never underestimate the power of a common man  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 20:54

neha wrote:Thank you Tants and Jenny! I changed the channel in protest of Jodha's insult :twisted:and decided not to watch the show till Benzie's demise  :cry: . Let the trps fall again so that they will never underestimate the power of a common man  :P 
Neha Begum...

Insult se zyada I felt that Jalal aaj  showed that Jodha  ranks very high to him and she has the ability to make his world ulath-pulath ...Mast epi..not to be missed..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-30, 20:57

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Thank you Tants and Jenny! I changed the channel in protest of Jodha's insult :twisted:and decided not to watch the show till Benzie's demise  :cry: . Let the trps fall again so that they will never underestimate the power of a common man  :P 
Neha Begum...

Insult se zyada I felt that Jalal aaj  showed that Jodha  ranks very high to him and she has the ability to make his world ulath-pulath ...Mast epi..not to be missed..
Hey Raam....why does Jalal recover from the brain damage everytime when I decide to give it a miss  :cry: :cry: ...Not fair  Evil or Very Mad ...

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 21:00

Tants its delight to read your updates along with Jennys LU  party4

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-30, 21:04

I want the parrot to read jo's future rather than anyone else  study 

pls I want someone to rise voice especially HB to see all the future of the 7 Begums queen  in shehanshah's life........... king 

that will be a treat to all of us........  Party2

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 21:05

Thanks neha and zuzana for liking
Group Hug

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-01-30, 21:08

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Neha Begum...

Hey Raam....why does Jalal recover from the brain damage everytime when I decide to give it a miss  :cry: :cry: ...Not fair  Evil or Very Mad ...

:*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-30, 21:09

i missd todays epi..... No  No ...bt WU are Thumbsup  Thumbsup ...

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-30, 21:12

i think now det wil  show jodha mahal since he said he wil nt cm to room ? Question  Question 
and he wil nt see evn if Jo dies ? Shocked  Shocked I think dese words may haunt him aftr Jo drinks poison ....so hw will do anything to save Jodha Heart

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 21:21

Arpitha now jalal have to make lep for jodha

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-30, 21:30

cutie pai :-) wrote:Arpitha now jalal have to make lep for jodha
 :lol!:
Bt i think Jodha wil be saved bcz of dat pearls or wtevr dat is anti-dote i think scratch ...may be zakira wil say dat out of fear ?

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum