Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 21:47

Yeah agree arpitha it can be possible....or maybe jo ko swarg se wapas bhej diya jaye bcoz they cant bear so much bhasans

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 21:48

Arpitha wrote:i missd todays epi..... No  No ...bt WU are Thumbsup  Thumbsup ...

Thank You, Arpitha..

Don't miss the showdown between Jalal n Ruqaiyya , Hun :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 21:49

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yeah agree arpitha it can be possible....or maybe jo ko swarg se wapas bhej diya jaye bcoz they cant bear so much bhasans
 :*lol*:  That was very funny, Cutie Pie

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-30, 21:50

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yeah agree arpitha it can be possible....or maybe jo ko swarg se wapas bhej diya jaye bcoz they cant bear so much bhasans
 :*lol*:  poooor swarg wasis  :*lol*:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-30, 21:51

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:i missd todays epi..... No  No ...bt WU are Thumbsup  Thumbsup ...

Thank You, Arpitha..

Don't miss the showdown between Jalal n Ruqaiyya , Hun :)
I will watch Dance  Dance ...wnt to hear Jalal supporting Jodha infront of Ruqqu baby

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 21:54

Arpitha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:i missd todays epi..... No  No ...bt WU are Thumbsup  Thumbsup ...

Thank You, Arpitha..

Don't miss the showdown between Jalal n Ruqaiyya , Hun :)
I will watch Dance  Dance ...wnt to hear Jalal supporting Jodha infront of Ruqqu baby

You will LOVE it !! :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 21:59

Tanthya and arpitha plz for your own health dont laugh jo's bhasan agar use pata chal gaya toh apko bhi bhasan na suna de :lol!:

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-30, 22:12

cutie pai :-) wrote:Tanthya and arpitha plz for your own health dont laugh jo's bhasan agar use pata chal gaya toh apko bhi bhasan na suna de :lol!:
 :*lol*:   :*lol*:  ROFL

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 22:22

Arpitha begum yeh kya tarika hai aapka....aap salike se nahi has sakte kya or ha apko hum pe or humare kanha pe hasne ki jarurat nahi hai....hume toh lagta hai ki apko shenshah ke pass le jana ho ga wahi apko kuch karenge (shit yaar ab mein kya karu jalal toh mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahe) um...um...dekhiye arpitha begum is baar hum apko maaf kar rahe hai par aage se nahi :lol!:

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-30, 22:28

 See guys, everything is on a reverse mode now.

 Go die anywhere except in Amer...I won't look at you even if you breath your last.
 
 I am chinthith only for Bapusa(meaning you are not important)  ...............Ruqaiya don't lessen your importance by giving her importance.

 Jalal's love was seen by Jodha as Stree ke liye Laalsa after confession and vasna poorthi before it ......................Jodha's love is seen by Jalal  as jalan.


 Jalal faces the tiger for Jodha because of Jodha's folly and is on death bed.................... Jodha faces the poison for Jalal because of Jalal's folly (in his 'jalan' theory) and fights death.


 Jalal faces insults and accusations from Jodha and even from the rest of his family and stands to protect her honour .......................... Jodha faces insults and taunts from Jalal and Ruqaiya and MA and stands to protect his life.

 
In fake pregnancy track Jalal ko Jodha ki nafrat Qubool tha. She mattered more...................................  Now  Jodha ko Jalal ki grina Qubool hai. He matters more.
 
 
 But Jalal didn't waver or go back on his affections till the Shove inspite of the tiger attack and never blamed her. Will she be as gracious? If she is then, the love story will get a semblance of balance and give a really  good feel.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-30, 22:32

but is too much insulted in these episodes na so sad today jalal had done too much insult of jodha begum in front of ruk and mahm :cry:

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-30, 22:39

OMG just got back and the first thing I do is rush to read my cutie pie's LU .. you have done much better than your first one my dear.. am proud of you ... 

 Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-30, 22:40

sandhya wrote: See guys, everything is on a reverse mode now.

 Go die anywhere except in Amer...I won't look at you even if you breath your last.
 
 I am chinthith only for Bapusa(meaning you are not important)  ...............Ruqaiya don't lessen your importance by giving her importance.

 Jalal's love was seen by Jodha as Stree ke liye Laalsa after confession and vasna poorthi before it ......................Jodha's love is seen by Jalal  as jalan.


 Jalal faces the tiger for Jodha because of Jodha's folly and is on death bed.................... Jodha faces the poison for Jalal because of Jalal's folly (in his 'jalan' theory) and fights death.


 Jalal faces insults and accusations from Jodha and even from the rest of his family and stands to protect her honour .......................... Jodha faces insults and taunts from Jalal and Ruqaiya and MA and stands to protect his life.

 
In fake pregnancy track Jalal ko Jodha ki nafrat Qubool tha. She mattered more...................................  Now  Jodha ko Jalal ki grina Qubool hai. He matters more.
 
 
 But Jalal didn't waver or go back on his affections till the Shove inspite of the tiger attack and never blamed her. Will she be as gracious? If she is then, the love story will get a semblance of balance and give a really  good feel.
Very well said Sandhya ...
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 22:41

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:but is too much insulted in these episodes na so sad today jalal had done too much insult of jodha begum in front of ruk and mahm :cry:

I will put it this way..Today Jalal bared his love, the love which was rejected again and again, humiliated by  Jodha, ..The love which has turned to anger and that anger spews out..Does that mean that there is no love.. Love exists..at the moment in the form of anger ..later anger will go and love shall turn tender too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-30, 22:46

Cutie Pie..

Too good ..Superb LU ..U bring the total effect of the episode...

looking forward to do more LU-WU's with you  hug1

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-30, 22:48

jalal ko ab ek vachan ke jodha ka mahal banana padega

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-30, 22:53

sandhya wrote: See guys, everything is on a reverse mode now.

 Go die anywhere except in Amer...I won't look at you even if you breath your last.
 
 I am chinthith only for Bapusa(meaning you are not important)  ...............Ruqaiya don't lessen your importance by giving her importance.

 Jalal's love was seen by Jodha as Stree ke liye Laalsa after confession and vasna poorthi before it ......................Jodha's love is seen by Jalal  as jalan.


 Jalal faces the tiger for Jodha because of Jodha's folly and is on death bed.................... Jodha faces the poison for Jalal because of Jalal's folly (in his 'jalan' theory) and fights death.


 Jalal faces insults and accusations from Jodha and even from the rest of his family and stands to protect her honour .......................... Jodha faces insults and taunts from Jalal and Ruqaiya and MA and stands to protect his life.

 
In fake pregnancy track Jalal ko Jodha ki nafrat Qubool tha. She mattered more...................................  Now  Jodha ko Jalal ki grina Qubool hai. He matters more.
 
 
 But Jalal didn't waver or go back on his affections till the Shove inspite of the tiger attack and never blamed her. Will she be as gracious? If she is then, the love story will get a semblance of balance and give a really  good feel.
Superb analysis Sandhya!!!   Thumbsup 

But is it not Jodha is insulted too much??? really past 2 episodes I was crying inside for Jo :cry: 

Atleast in Amer they respected JA(whatever may be the reason) but here in Agra... for Jodha ???????

Reavathy
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-01-30, 22:56

I think after ben track jodha ko kush days ke liye amer jana chahiye rest ke liye

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 23:10

hunjan ,- here after Jo's khush days will be here in agra with jalal.
after all.. after these insults she faced for jalal , she has to stay here.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-30, 23:11

Thanks manu and tanthya long hug

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by candy on 2014-01-30, 23:12

@sandhya. well said ya. u have explained the both sides of a coin.
Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-31, 03:00

Tanthya wrote:
hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:but is too much insulted in these episodes na so sad today jalal had done too much insult of jodha begum in front of ruk and mahm :cry:

I will put it this way..Today Jalal bared his love, the love which was rejected again and again, humiliated by  Jodha, ..The love which has turned to anger and that anger spews out..Does that mean that there is no love.. Love exists..at the moment in the form of anger ..later anger will go and love shall turn tender too
 Thumbsup

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Manasvi on 2014-01-31, 08:18

Lovely analysis by Sandhya and Tanthya. Yes, everything seems to be repeated now.. first Jodha towards Jalal, now Jalal to Jodha. When a loved one is fighting for one's life and he/she does not know if they will make it, tab samaj mein aayega ki kaun kisko kya mayne rakta hai. Cant wait for next week. Benzi will be long gone and Jalal will be fighting tooth and nail to save Jodha and they will finally find some solace in the company of each other after she recovers. Kya love story hai.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by neha on 2014-01-31, 09:25

Well said Sandhya ! long hug What goes around comes around and Jodha had it coming from Jalal. Jalal infact showed he still has no grudges for her inspite of that humiliation in her hojra. He only asserts he will not repeat the mistake again but Jalal my bwoy you surely don't know you are going to take your words back when she comes between you and death ready to gallop you. For me its love and it doesn't matter how much time the couple take to confess it.  Heart 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 09:45

@neha - agree wit u . he s soon going to take back his words.

infact he is gonna spend more time wit her other than being in DEK.
but i felt the words were harsh. and Jo dint react a lot for tat.. i expected at least a drop of glycerin will be used..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:09


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum