Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th January *Updated*

Post by neha on 2014-01-31, 10:07

candy wrote: @neha - agree wit u . he s soon going  to take back his words.

infact he is gonna spend more time wit her other than being in DEK.
but i felt the words were  harsh. and Jo dint react a lot for tat.. i expected at least a drop of glycerin will be used..

He is just like his Jodha Begum. Uski haan me naa hota hai and naa me haan  :P  Dun worry, he will permanently shift in her hojra when she saves him  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  and sometimes we say harsh words to our beloved ,our parents but we do not mean it at all! Its just the fit of anger or the hurt which bothers us and blocks our sense for some time but we defo do not want our beloved to suffer. Once Jalal calms himself and comes out of the trauma of that shove seeing Jodha's sacrifice he will regret saying these words which he actually never meant to happen. Jalal is in fact more sensitive and vulnerable than Jodha, she never regrets being harsh to him but he always tries not to repeat his mistakes.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-31, 11:59

Jallu Baba told Jodha Maiyya that he GHRINAs her ... OMG ...  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 

I cant believe I dint see this epi... i have to watch the recording today for sure... awwww how much i wished to hear  this  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-31, 13:22

monsi08 wrote:Jallu Baba told Jodha Maiyya that he GHRINAs her ... OMG ...  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 

I cant believe I dint see this epi... i have to watch the recording today for sure... awwww how much i wished to hear  this  :*lol*:

You did not see !!

whats more he even says that he cares 2 hoots fr her and Jo does not mean anything to him...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-31, 13:48

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Jallu Baba told Jodha Maiyya that he GHRINAs her ... OMG ...  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 

You did not see !!

whats more he even says that he cares 2 hoots fr her and Jo does not mean anything to him...
yeah.. he told that he wud continue to ghrina her even if she dies...
whoa !!! Jallu Baba... Josh mein kuch zyada hi bol gaye ...  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 17:32

@neha - well explained reply ya.. Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-01-31, 17:41

neha wrote:
candy wrote: @neha - agree wit u . he s soon going  to take back his words.

infact he is gonna spend more time wit her other than being in DEK.
but i felt the words were  harsh. and Jo dint react a lot for tat.. i expected at least a drop of glycerin will be used..

He is just like his Jodha Begum. Uski haan me naa hota hai and naa me haan  :P  Dun worry, he will permanently shift in her hojra when she saves him  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  and sometimes we say harsh words to our beloved ,our parents but we do not mean it at all! Its just the fit of anger or the hurt which bothers us and blocks our sense for some time but we defo do not want our beloved to suffer. Once Jalal calms himself and comes out of the trauma of that shove seeing Jodha's sacrifice he will regret saying these words which he actually never meant to happen. Jalal is in fact more sensitive and vulnerable than Jodha, she never regrets being harsh to him but he always tries not to repeat his mistakes.
Sooper se oopar wala jawab Thumbsup

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: