Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 30-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-31, 16:54

Hi everyone… Hope you are enjoying your day! hug1 

Gaffoor was awesome in today’s episode. Felt sorry for him to be trapped by Razia. I liked the way he gets impatient to see Zoya and keeps checking at the door. The relief on his face on seeing Zoya was truly nice and heart wrenching. At one point I almost felt he deserves to be forgiven as he too is just trapped by Razia. 

Watching Razia makes me curious to know about the past. I believe that no one is born bad and so would love to understand. As Abraham Lincoln says I don’t like this person. I must get to know him better. Same way I would like to know Razia better because her actions at present make no sense to me. She has a near perfect family. I say near perfect as her husband does heed to everything she says and though he had relations with another woman in the past he does care for Humeira too. Her daughter has a heart condition other than that everything is fine. So her insecurity with regards to Zoya and earlier with Zoya’s mother is totally not understandable. I don’t get the need for killing Zoya’s mother and the recent attempt to kill Zoya. It’s not like Gaffoor will neglect Razia and Humeira for Zoya. 

Loved how Haider replied to Humeira that he would happily give up his life for Zoya whom he has considers as his Chutki. I was irritated with Humeira and thought that Razia’s daughter would be like Razia only a heartless person! But then I realised she was just insecure as even Ayan used to care for Zoya. She is angry that Zoya is getting all the love that she wishes for herself and that to without asking. I also think that she is yet not moved on from Ayan. I think Razia has a hand in making Humeira so insecure. Had Razia not filled suspicions into Humeira’s mind about Zoya when she was staying with them as Ayan’s wife then Humeira would have not been so insecure. But then all these are only possibilities as Humeira had insecurities earlier too.

Nikhat is impossible.. I can’t believe she actually expects Chanda bi to believe her.  Bang  Bang 

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too. Have a nice day!

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 30-1-14

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-31, 18:21

Tfs maria asusual i say its awesome

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-01, 10:15

cutie pai :-) wrote:Tfs maria asusual i say its awesome

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 10:24

Nice review Maria ...
 Thumbsup hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 10:32

Maria.. Superb ya. I liked the way u mentioned about razia. And yes, her past will give us the reason for her activities. .
Mr. Gafoor is the most responsible one than his wife. I feel he should never be forgiven. He used Razia to make happen Wat he wished . And he couldn't back out leaving her.. He is not loyal. A person who is not loyal is always deserted..
and.. This humeria track very useless like her.. So i feel let it end up some how.
nice sharing thoughts with u .
hug1

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-01, 10:41

candy wrote: Maria.. Superb ya. I liked  the way u mentioned about razia. And yes, her past will give us the reason for her activities. .
     Mr. Gafoor  is the most responsible one than his wife. I feel he should never be forgiven. He used Razia to make happen  Wat he wished . And he couldn't back out leaving her.. He is not loyal.  A person who is not loyal is always deserted..
     and.. This humeria track very useless like her.. So i feel let it end up some how.
   nice sharing thoughts with u .
  hug1

Pls do explain what u meant by saying Gaffoor used Razia.. I felt that Razia had separated Gaffoor and Zoya's mother and also killed Zoya's mother and used Gaffoor.. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-01, 11:02

--sumana13-- wrote:Nice review Maria ...
 Thumbsup hug1 
Thanks Manu  hug1 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 13:06

Maria, i have given my thoughts about him as a post here.. Give a look u will understand Wat i meant by saying he used razia.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum