Latest topics

Big doubt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big doubt

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-31, 17:07

OK I have a doubt , dont know whether it was asked earlier , and you guys discussed it. If it is forgive me.

So kostin is whoever comes in contact with Ben would die of poison. So what about abul Mali, is he poison protected or wearing some or having some weapons. You know what. I mean Wink

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Big doubt

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-31, 17:08

clarissasham wrote:OK I have a doubt , dont know whether it was asked earlier , and you guys discussed it. If it is forgive me.

So kostin is whoever comes in contact with Ben would die of poison. So what about abul Mali, is he poison protected or wearing some or having some weapons.     You know what. I mean Wink

May be they had a uss zamane ka  'C ' ... :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-31, 17:17

C ???????????? but what about kisses and smooches ?  scratch . I think Maali is not that bewakoof and he must have kept her away from him but she seems to have developed infatuation for him  :P  and he just uses her to kill his enemies and not for his pleasures. But he must have lured her the Malika's post so that she remains faithful to him.  Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-31, 17:23

Bwahahahaha yes yes tants

Whatever ......are the makers nuts .. Ben always boasting about their mohabbath, what mohabbath she meant may be eye s***** wala. . ...Wink

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-31, 17:37

hav u 4gotten about the antidotes????????????moreover, ben is totally stupid, as she thinks dat, abu maali will marry her aftr jalal's death??????????

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-31, 17:40

neha wrote:C ???????????? but what about kisses and smooches ?  scratch . I think Maali is not that bewakoof and he must have kept her away from him but she seems to have developed infatuation for him  :P  and he just uses her to kill his enemies and not for his pleasures. But he must have lured her the Malika's post so that she remains faithful to him.  Rolling Eyes

All tht poison must have got filtered thru that ball .. and again  it could have been a chaste kiss with no exchange of fluids  ..ya Phir...he  is Mongoose and snake ka zeher koi asar nahi chodtha .

I wonder how the supposedly intelligent  Benazir fell for that ruse ??  For her to believe that Abul Mali loves her n will marry her, she sure must have done more than spout poetry ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-31, 17:42

ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-31, 17:42

clarissasham wrote:Bwahahahaha yes yes tants

Whatever ......are the makers nuts   ..   Ben always boasting about their mohabbath, what mohabbath she meant    may be eye s***** wala. . ...Wink

Soching ... scratch  scratch ...maybe  'mohabbat' for travelling as the  'guest ' of the King's..One as a prisoner and another as a Slave !! bounce  bounce  bounce

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-01-31, 18:05

Tants ur on a roll today. Bwahahaha yes he is having balllls Wink

Ben is pure as jallu miyya feels bechariiiii ..... Phas gay I

I wonder what punishment will jalllu give her .....

Lock her up along with zaki and frustrated Ben for snakes will bite zaki and die and our Jo begum will dance on amri atariya pe ajare sawariya.....Wink

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 18:25

Sathya.. Instant jawaab dene me aap bahut aage hai.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:11

Sponsored content