Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 31st January2014

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 31st January2014

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-02, 13:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

I have raised the same question before

It seems like NA cheated her parents and they lost their house ...dats y they r at Orphanage

do you mean that part of the  property NA holds might belong to Anjali's parents ... is that the property papers Astha will discover ??

but still I dnt get y Anjali s bearing this....ok n the past she needed 2 suffer for her children ash she wnt be having any option 2 look after her children

but now what  Shocked  she can leave NA and join her parents...dat will be better than this daily torture

I agree she should get the clue from Aastha and file for divorce 
she s nt doing it so I guess sum other r reasons r der....like NA has warned her that if she speaks truth he will kill her parents or Jyothi/Varad not NA's kid.....

You mean shlok might not be Anjali's son.. only varad and Jyoti might be ...may be Aastha will discover the name of his real mother ??

anythng s possible :-)

Anjali's parents lost seat n Orphanage too...dats done by NA....so he seems 2 take revenge....may be like Kalindi Anjali's parents also filed case of domestci violence

Slok was mentioning baba went 2 jail becoz of Anjali's parents....so dat cud be d case....once he back from jail NA started his revenge game.....but here Slok didnt do anythng against Kalindi even after filing case.....so I hope Slok s not heartless like NA

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 31st January2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-02, 14:10

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

I have raised the same question before

It seems like NA cheated her parents and they lost their house ...dats y they r at Orphanage

do you mean that part of the  property NA holds might belong to Anjali's parents ... is that the property papers Astha will discover ??

but still I dnt get y Anjali s bearing this....ok n the past she needed 2 suffer for her children ash she wnt be having any option 2 look after her children

but now what  Shocked  she can leave NA and join her parents...dat will be better than this daily torture

I agree she should get the clue from Aastha and file for divorce 
she s nt doing it so I guess sum other r reasons r der....like NA has warned her that if she speaks truth he will kill her parents or Jyothi/Varad not NA's kid.....

You mean shlok might not be Anjali's son.. only varad and Jyoti might be ...may be Aastha will discover the name of his real mother ??

anythng s possible :-)

Anjali's parents lost seat n Orphanage too...dats done by NA....so he seems 2 take revenge....may be like Kalindi Anjali's parents also filed case of domestci violence

I hope she does as soon as possible 
Slok was mentioning baba went 2 jail becoz of Anjali's parents....so dat cud be d case....once he back from jail NA started his revenge game.....but here Slok didnt do anythng against Kalindi even after filing case.....so I hope Slok s not heartless like NA
he appears to be fighting his real feelings sometimes yaar 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-02, 21:34

freakydoll wrote:She tried her hardest before marriage Anu. But stupid astha was caught in shlok web. Now no choice for anjali and astha.

Aastha is just getting more and more tangled in the web NA is spinning all around her
 affraid affraid 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum