Latest topics

notice it.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notice it.......

Post by KB on 2014-01-31, 17:54

guys, right now, i jst saw an post i am copying dat--------yeh script-writer kuch vii illogical kar raha hai zara socho frendz agar benazir kii kud ne se well ka pani poisonous ho sakta hai toh fir anguri bagh mein jalal kiiattention pane ke liye benazir ne kuda tha toh anguri bag ka pani zeherila kyun nehi hua?

really, what a maiyaa logic??????????? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-31, 17:59

well.. the pond was not deep and did not injure Benazir but well was deep and full of sharp edges, she could have cut herself ya phir, she could have vomited after drinking the well water..and so poison water..


There was another incongurency too.. Did U notice tje Krishna ka Murti..it did not have the flute gifted by Jalal and had a plain flute ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by KB on 2014-01-31, 18:02

Tanthya wrote:well.. the pond was not deep and did not injure Benazir but well was deep and full of sharp edges, she could have cut herself ya phir, she could have vomited after drinking the well water..and so poison water..


There was another incongurency too.. Did U notice tje Krishna ka Murti..it did not have the flute gifted by Jalal and had a plain flute ..
exacctlyyyyyyyy......about kanha murti?????????
b8, in dat pond, her saliva mixed in the water...what about dat??????????????????

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-31, 18:07

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:well.. the pond was not deep and did not injure Benazir but well was deep and full of sharp edges, she could have cut herself ya phir, she could have vomited after drinking the well water..and so poison water..


There was another incongurency too.. Did U notice tje Krishna ka Murti..it did not have the flute gifted by Jalal and had a plain flute ..
exacctlyyyyyyyy......about kanha murti?????????
b8, in dat pond, her saliva mixed in the water...what about dat??????????????????


Maybe she had not taken her Kurrak for the day, The jump into the pond was  premeditated while the jump in the well was making use of a opportunity presented or may be she stores the poison in  some place inside her mouth and brings it up to kill unwanted people.. I mean abul Mali  lives despite Benazir showering him with love ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Arpitha on 2014-01-31, 18:18

Well water ws poisoned bcz she jumped to water aftr getting beaten up...she had wounds and it ws bleeding ...so poison mixed frm her blood to well water...
bt in othr case she ws nt hurt and her poison frm her blood dint get mixed wid water
................this is my guess scratch  :rendeer:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by KB on 2014-01-31, 18:22

Arpitha wrote:Well water ws poisoned bcz she jumped to water aftr getting beaten up...she had wounds and it ws bleeding ...so poison mixed frm her blood to well water...
bt in othr case she ws nt hurt and her poison frm her blood dint get mixed wid water
................this is my guess scratch  :rendeer:
then i think dis is wrong.
bcoz, don't 4 get dat, in promo, jodha eats ben's taken juice, got fainted. more over, she killed maqsood khan by biting him. so, dis proves dat there is poison in her saliva.

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 18:42

KB .. Before killing tat soldier she would have taken venom from snake she had with her.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Innisai on 2014-01-31, 19:02

They had shown scenes where Ben just licks a white flower and it turns green. On another episode they showed Ben biting an apple and it goes green.
In both scenes - Pond and Well - Ben was acting as if she was drowning and was opening her mouth to spit water.
In which case both Pond and Well should have become poisonous. Wondering what to believe...

Innisai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-31, 19:03

Innisai wrote:They had shown scenes where Ben just licks a white flower and it turns green. On another episode they showed Ben biting an apple and it goes green.
In both scenes - Pond and Well - Ben was acting as if she was drowning and was opening her mouth to spit water.
In which case both Pond and Well should have become poisonous.  Wondering what to believe...
 :*lol*:  cheers  scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 19:15

innisai.. :*lol*: actually maiya used her as a for promoting "GO GREEN" policy.


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by KB on 2014-01-31, 19:28

Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
candy wrote: innisai.. :*lol*: actually maiya used her as a  for promoting "GO  GREEN" policy.

     

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Innisai on 2014-02-01, 14:48

Lets see what color vomit our Jodha Begum does after drnking the poison. Reminds me of Laal Kaala Peela ..... :)

Innisai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 15:04

innisai... Add green color also. Wil she turn blue..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Innisai on 2014-02-01, 17:56

According to Jalal, Jo has long back green with jealousy :)
She already vomited in blue color.
They showed her in violet color when she remained unconscious on the fateful stormy night.
Who knows what other colors Kekta maiyya might hv thought for poisoning a queen !

Innisai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Innisai on 2014-02-01, 18:05

But candy, i hope they dont show Jo vomitting in green.... Else, Jalal might say "Hame hare rang pasand hi... Khaas Jodha Begum par"....

Innisai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 18:43

Innisai wrote:But candy, i hope they dont show Jo vomitting in green.... Else, Jalal might say "Hame hare rang pasand hi... Khaas Jodha Begum par"....

 ROFL  buddy you are bang on!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 18:47

ROFL ROFL innisai good one ya

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: notice it.......

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum