Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 31st January 2014

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 31st January 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 09:04

candy wrote:Wat if they dint like to be documented., maiya liked na .. Aur unhe bi nahi choda...  
 Hum kuch bi badal denge...toh history ko kaise chodenge.,.  :*lol*:

Candy yaar .. The tube light of my dimaag is not glowing .. Zara tuve light ko explain kar do please ....
 :* emb*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 09:21

Manu, u told tat those kings doesn't want the history of their queens to be documented .
so i told Wat if if they dint like tat, our maiya liked it (history of rajput princess) aur unhe bi nai choda :lol!: (brought those kings also and made screen play as king dint solve anything without queen).
you know the king and queen am talking about.. The next line is my dialogue on maiya's behalf.. :lol!:
aur kya prashan hai aapka manu begum ??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 09:42

candy wrote:Manu, u told tat those kings doesn't want the history of their queens to be documented .
    so i told Wat if  if they dint like tat, our maiya liked it (history of rajput princess) aur unhe bi nai choda  :lol!: (brought those kings also and made screen play as king dint solve anything without queen).
      you know the king and queen am talking about.. The next line is my dialogue on maiya's behalf.. :lol!: 
         aur kya prashan hai aapka manu begum ??
OK ..thanks for explaining to this tube light
 :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 09:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:
hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:sacrifice is always needed in history that is why to be remembered only "jodha akbar"not ""rukiya akbar"
Not history but folklore. Have we ever come across Akbar's wives in  history? Only the wives of  jehangir and shah jahan are always mentioned in history. 

Jodha ruqaiya and saleema might have been a very important part of Akbar's life and he might have loved all of them in different degrees in different ways. But his achievements and broad mindedness are more sterling and sensational than his wives.

As for ruqaiya-Akbar what is so fascinating about the love between 2 people born and brought up together in similar circumstances who always loved and lived together.  It is when 2 people with different thoughts backgrounds attitudes and ideas fall in love does the story get interesting. Before ashutosh gowariker and ekta decided to milk this appealing slice of Akbar's life not many were aware of jodha Akbar either.

Sandhya thanks my dear friend for sharing these ..... But tell me was that track of jala sneaking into Amer and falling for Jodha all fictional ??  Did such thing happen in reality ??
Manu, I do not know if this sneaking into Amer was true but I have read in a book Akbar once saw Heera Kunwari in a marriage where both Amer Family and Mughals were invited. This was obviously before their own marriage but I cannot guarantee this fact as that book was not authenticated source of info but Ekta has picked up fictional part from diff novels on Akbar. That first night dagger scene was inspired from Rutherford's novel.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 10:29

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:
hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:sacrifice is always needed in history that is why to be remembered only "jodha akbar"not ""rukiya akbar"
Not history but folklore. Have we ever come across Akbar's wives in  history? Only the wives of  jehangir and shah jahan are always mentioned in history. 

Jodha ruqaiya and saleema might have been a very important part of Akbar's life and he might have loved all of them in different degrees in different ways. But his achievements and broad mindedness are more sterling and sensational than his wives.

As for ruqaiya-Akbar what is so fascinating about the love between 2 people born and brought up together in similar circumstances who always loved and lived together.  It is when 2 people with different thoughts backgrounds attitudes and ideas fall in love does the story get interesting. Before ashutosh gowariker and ekta decided to milk this appealing slice of Akbar's life not many were aware of jodha Akbar either.

Sandhya thanks my dear friend for sharing these ..... But tell me was that track of jala sneaking into Amer and falling for Jodha all fictional ??  Did such thing happen in reality ??
Manu, I do not know if this sneaking into Amer was true but I have read in a book Akbar once saw Heera Kunwari in a marriage where both Amer Family and Mughals were invited. This was obviously before their own marriage but I cannot guarantee this fact as that book was not authenticated source of info but Ekta has picked up fictional part from diff novels on Akbar. That first night dagger scene was inspired from Rutherford's novel.
One more thing...diff novels states diff facts about Akbar's wives! Rutherford asserts Akbar-Heera's relation was strained and they never loved each other, the author has infact put MUZ in a bad light. Same goes with Ruqiya some other says she was his beloved and some says Ruqaiya once commited a greivious mistake which lead to strain their husband-wife relation and Akbar was very angry with her for a long period of time. On her request he agreed to remove this incident from Abul Fazl's chronicals. When the show started I gathered around 15 diff novels along with Akbarnama and Badayunis chronicals but authors of these novels has added their own fiction along with some facts now Ekta is using this same fiction with her own masala along with some accurate details. MUZ and Ruqaiya were always targated by authors. Some glorifies them and some puts them in bad light. Hence I refrain myself from sharing any such controversial info. But it is true Akbar loved them equally and was not at all biased. MUZ was slightly favored more but you cannot question and critisise a husband for favoring a wife more than others as it is quite normal thing in a culture where polygamy is followed. Ekta will not stop herself from adding masala to this show as there is literally no one to stop her from doing so.

Last edited by neha on 2014-02-01, 10:44; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 10:38

neha wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:

One more thing...diff novels states diff facts about Akbar's wives! Rutherford asserts Akbar-Heera's relation was strained and they never loved each other, the author has infact put MUZ in a bad light. Same goes with Ruqiya some other says she was his beloved and some says Ruqaiya once commited a greivious mistake which lead to strain their husband-wife relation and Akbar was very angry with her for a long period of time. On her request he agreed to remove this incident from Abul Fazl's chronicals. When the show started I gathered around 15 diff novels along with Akbarnama and Badayunis chronicals but authors of these novels has added their own fiction along with some facts now Ekta is using this same fiction with her own masala along with some accurate details. MUZ and Ruqaiya were always targated by authors. Some glorifies them and some puts them in bad light. Hence I refrain myself from sharing any such controversial info. But it is true Akbar loved them equally and was not at all biased. MUZ was slightly favored more but you question and critisise a husband for favoring a wife more than others as it is quite normal thing in a culture where polygamy is followed. Ekta will not stop herself from adding masala to this show as there is literally no one to stop her from doing so.

Thanks a lot for all this detailed information .... Loved to go through this my dear Neha &Sandhya ....
 long hug 
OK so this is 20% reality and 80% masala from Ekta's creative team is it !!...
Hmmm this is interesting yaar ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 12:00; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 10:42

@neha . Thanks for sharing. I appreciate your interest in history..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-02-01, 10:58

Thank you Manu & Candy!!! long hug 

Neha!!! Thanks for sharing the info!!!

You are right! different authors says different thing. One author (I forgot his name) even saidin  that, though Akbar treats all his begums equally,  he was very much attached with Salima Begum. Always, he will listen to her only & it seems he  made a love story novel based on this. I will check out the name. I read about long back... so i don't remember exactly. Akbar-Salima love story :)

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 11:24

Reavathy wrote:Thank you Manu & Candy!!! long hug 

Neha!!! Thanks for sharing the info!!!

You are right! different authors says different thing. One author (I forgot his name) even saidin  that, though Akbar treats all his begums equally,  he was very much attached with Salima Begum. Always, he will listen to her only & it seems he  made a love story novel based on this. I will check out the name. I read about long back... so i don't remember exactly. Akbar-Salima love story :)

Reavathy , Neha, candy ..all your presence and your awesome knowledgeable inputs here makes this place such an interesting one .....thanks for your .inputs my dear friends ....
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-02-01, 11:26

Regarding the precap!!! Just imagine.... if it is a dream of Benazir ???????

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-01, 11:55

neha wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:

One more thing...diff novels states diff facts about Akbar's wives! Rutherford asserts Akbar-Heera's relation was strained and they never loved each other, the author has infact put MUZ in a bad light. Same goes with Ruqiya some other says she was his beloved and some says Ruqaiya once commited a greivious mistake which lead to strain their husband-wife relation and Akbar was very angry with her for a long period of time. On her request he agreed to remove this incident from Abul Fazl's chronicals. When the show started I gathered around 15 diff novels along with Akbarnama and Badayunis chronicals but authors of these novels has added their own fiction along with some facts now Ekta is using this same fiction with her own masala along with some accurate details. MUZ and Ruqaiya were always targated by authors. Some glorifies them and some puts them in bad light. Hence I refrain myself from sharing any such controversial info. But it is true Akbar loved them equally and was not at all biased. MUZ was slightly favored more but you cannot question and critisise a husband for favoring a wife more than others as it is quite normal thing in a culture where polygamy is followed. Ekta will not stop herself from adding masala to this show as there is literally no one to stop her from doing so.
Really neha? Ekta will never miss such a plum story.  Ruqaiya will be shown as planning to kill jodha which will be her mistake that strains her relationship with jalal. The mahaan heroine will forgive and ask jalal to do so too making her more mahaan than ever.   
You know neha, I've always fancied the character of MUZ but no more after seeing this serial. The character of jodha in the serial is stick rigid impractically righteous and between suicide attempt and shivaani elopement blinkered arrogant rude bhaashaning and always praised for the wrong reasons. The situations created to highlight her goodness were all contrived and stale -the birthday gift tasneem and now jalal's dumbness   This has left a distinct distaste in me for her. 

When jalal risked his life to save jodha from the tiger a situation created by jodha's foolishness and after continued rudeness from jo, there was no ado made about it at all. It was considered his duty. Jo did not even repent or apologize after that.  But now when the situation is reversed so much build up is given to jo's risking her life and I'm sure there will be tons of apologies and repentences and jodha glorification. 

This heroine giri has wiped away all my adoration for MUZ.

Was the real Ruqaiya the vamp she is shown to be here? Was Akbar foolish enough to struggle with the laws he made himself?  All this is done again to highlight the heroine.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 11:58

Reavathy wrote:Regarding the precap!!! Just imagine.... if it is a dream of Benazir ???????

OMG !! Another dream in the precap and promo !!

But it can well happen yaar ... Ben must be wanting to see Jo dead for quite some time now ....
Just like Jo's dream ... When she wanted to see Ben dead !!..

I am loving this dream waaley promos and precaps Reavathy !!.... :heart: bounce

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-02, 00:25; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 12:11

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Really neha? Ekta will never miss such a plum story.  Ruqaiya will be shown as planning to kill jodha which will be her mistake that strains her relationship with jalal. The mahaan heroine will forgive and ask jalal to do so too making her more mahaan than ever.   
You know neha, I've always fancied the character of MUZ but no more after seeing this serial. The character of jodha in the serial is stick rigid impractically righteous and between suicide attempt and shivaani elopement blinkered arrogant rude bhaashaning and always praised for the wrong reasons. The situations created to highlight her goodness were all contrived and stale -the birthday gift tasneem and now jalal's dumbness   This has left a distinct distaste in me for her. 

When jalal risked his life to save jodha from the tiger a situation created by jodha's foolishness and after continued rudeness from jo, there was no ado made about it at all. It was considered his duty. Jo did not even repent or apologize after that.  But now when the situation is reversed so much build up is given to jo's risking her life and I'm sure there will be tons of apologies and repentences and jodha glorification. 

This heroine giri has wiped away all my adoration for MUZ.

Was the real Ruqaiya the vamp she is shown to be here? Was Akbar foolish enough to struggle with the laws he made himself?  All this is done again to highlight the heroine.

Right dear! but I keep myself away from this Ekta's stupid stunts of glorifying her heroin. Trust me real MUZ, Akbar and Ruq were not like this, not at all. They were sensible human beings and not like they are portrayed on screen. Ashutosh's magnum opus irked me more than this show as he shown Akbar all goody-goody and conveniently dropped his persian sultanas, Maan Singh and MP. Akabr was great no doubt but at the same time he was barbaric also! much less than his ancestors and his descendants but these facts should have shown in movie. We cannot stop these directors from showing this crap and cannot stop ourselves from watching this crap  :P  The truth is nobody knows what happened 400-500 years ago, hence they are free to add their own fictions. But trust me these historical legends were much more dignified and royal than shown in movie and serial. I enjoy the show as fiction because as Manu said it is 20% facts 80% fiction! And I'm sure Ekta will use the fictional story from diff novels against the character Ruqaiya for it will add more spice to her magnum opus. So we should just enjoy the drama for the emotions and love story and not for gaining knowledge of Mughal Dynasty.  :)

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 12:35

Neha begum... Thumbsup Thumbsup

am glad that u hv referred many novels regarding akbar the great.. And thanks for sharing all those valuable and interesting historical facts with us.
i thought i could come to know about historical events which i missed just by watching the show. Even though fictions are added i had never expected to this level. King Akbar was glorified by historians for various norms .. But this show is pretty much revolved inside harem which is just a part of life for the real Akbar..
Apart from solving the issues between wives they mention his moves about a fort or war in just statement. Which disappointed me . As u and manu have told we can just watch as a story not gain knowledge about mughal dynasty.
but am happy tat ,at least just by this fiction show we are able to know some facts by discussing between our selves..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 12:37

Agree with you 100% Neha .... Loved reading your opinion about the historical movies and the serials ...

Joining you in enjoying this crappy fiction and not gaining any knowledge of history from this ...
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 12:55

Kostin! Buxa (Baksa) word is derived from Box which is an english word. How come Ja-Jo, Benzie called it Baksa ?  :P  It should have been called dibba, sandook, peti etc Rolling Eyes 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 14:10

neha wrote:Kostin! Buxa (Baksa) word is derived from Box which is an english word. How come Ja-Jo, Benzie called it Baksa ?  :P  It should have been called dibba, sandook, peti etc Rolling Eyes 
Great job Neha .. That is a slip on the part of the Creative writers ... Sent it to them yaar .. You are absolutely right ...
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 14:21

@ candy @ Manu  long hug  Yes the best solution is to enjoy it for facts+fiction and discuss the facts among ourselves to make more sense outta this show  :) 

HaHa Manu, even creatives cannot deal with Shudh Hindi and Khalis Urdu  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-01, 15:07

Fauladi seena was also used. Faulaad is steel na. Was steel alloy invented in the 16th century?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-01, 15:19

sandhya wrote:Fauladi seena was also used. Faulaad is steel na. Was steel alloy invented in the 16th century?

Yes faulad means steel but sometimes this word is referred to a soldier(I've heard this word in my hindi lectures during which I used to sleep most of the times  :P  :P   )  Rolling Eyes

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

harveen

Post by hunjan.harveen@gmail.com on 2014-02-01, 15:58

kya ben bhaag jayegi becoz horse ka promo abi baki hai :>//:

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 16:04

hunjan.harveen@gmail.com wrote:kya ben bhaag jayegi becoz horse ka promo abi baki hai :>//:

OMG this is like Qubool hai way ... Where the vamp Tanveer /Billi appears amd disappears as and when needed ...i don't like this .. Evil or Very Mad No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

harveen

Post by harveen on 2014-02-01, 16:08

but meghna is exit finally I think she will caught and kill Bang

harveen

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 16:10

harveen wrote:but meghna is exit finally I think she will caught and kill Bang

Harveen if she is killed that I will throw a party for every one .. Right in the days WU Thread ...So tell me your fav dishes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 16:12

Agree u hunjan.. I hope she will be killed.. Since Jo life went under threat bcoz of her jalal will somehow kill Ben even if she escapes.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum