Latest topics

What is their plan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 19:48

Actually wat s NA and Slok planning 2 do with Astha

They r supposed 2 behave nice to Astha....but Slok and Anjali's behavior can make any bahu run out of the house Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

and NA s trying 2 bribe...he thnks Asths's family cant understand the motive behind sudden announcement of partnership?? Shocked 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-31, 19:54

Its weird Anu.. and if Shlok is so angry obviously he hasn't been told the plan by his baba. 

And I agree if they want her to stay, they need to be nice to her... she can always say in court that this is what has been happening.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-31, 19:57

NA feels that he holds the trump card, as Astha blindly believes in him and his so-called persona, NA is using the emotions of Astha for his own benefits. 
As Long as Astha continues to live in her perceptions of others and is not in tune with their true nature, She is always going to be taken on rides

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-31, 19:58

Nice point anusha....i think its NAs plan to bring astha back in shlok'S LIFE and and to save his reputation....and yes shlok and anjali are behaving rude with astha....shlok is doing so to take revenge from astha so us se toh pyar ki umid kar hi nahi sakte....and anjali cant talk softly with anyone even with NA also she talks in different tone i never saw her smiling so how can she talk so softly with astha....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-31, 20:01

Sameer, what do you think will bring their true nature out in front of Aastha?

Jenny, nice point about Anjali.. she's never been nice to anyone.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 20:04

slmu wrote:Its weird Anu.. and if Shlok is so angry obviously he hasn't been told the plan by his baba. 

And I agree if they want her to stay, they need to be nice to her... she can always say in court that this is what has been happening.

I have never seen Slok behaving nicely 2 Astha....and both baba and son was planning sumthng...dnt knw wat they r upto

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-01-31, 20:06

Anushaaaaa.. I thought NA wanted Ashtha to get pregnant so she cannot leave... I haven't watched IPK in awhile ... But that would be logical ..., na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 20:06

sameersaagar wrote:NA feels that he holds the trump card, as Astha blindly believes in him and his so-called persona, NA is using the emotions of Astha for his own benefits. 
As Long as Astha continues to live in her perceptions of others and is not in tune with their true nature, She is always going to be taken on rides

but AStha's husband s Slok...whoever n the house behave gud 2 her main qstn shud be whther Slok s loving her

but here Astha seems least bothered abt that point

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-31, 20:08

If by chance Astha & perhaps her parents meet the parents of Anjali, NA's true nature may come out perhaps
Otherwise if astha hears the talk of NA and anjali while they are engaging on some machinations, 
Generally hearing by chance is second nature of SP Bahu  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-31, 20:08

slmu wrote:Sameer, what do you think will bring their true nature out in front of Aastha?

Jenny, nice point about Anjali.. she's never been nice to anyone.
yes shanthi agar unka baschalta toh woh astha ko apne ghar bilkul bhi nahi rehne deti...but i think she is having a bitter past...thats why she is so rude

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 20:08

Shesherkobita wrote:Anushaaaaa.. I thought NA wanted Ashtha to get pregnant so she cannot leave... I haven't watched IPK in awhile ... But that would be logical ..., na?

Pregnant ???  :lol!: 

no chance n the near future...all hindi soapd take minimum 1 year for suhagrath...and baba cant compel his beta for these thngs ..ryt?  Wink 

If Astha need 2 be n control Slok shud behave nicely 2 her....but here Slok s taking pleasure by teasing and abusing her.....so pregnancy plan wont work out I thnk

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 20:09

cutie pai :-) wrote:
slmu wrote:Sameer, what do you think will bring their true nature out in front of Aastha?

Jenny, nice point about Anjali.. she's never been nice to anyone.
yes shanthi agar unka baschalta  toh woh astha ko apne ghar bilkul bhi nahi rehne deti...but i think she is having a bitter past...thats why she is so rude

I thnk Astha will find out the real nature of baba n this 6 months....and will try 2 rescue Anjali

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-31, 20:11

sameersaagar wrote:If by chance Astha & perhaps her parents meet the parents of Anjali, NA's true nature may come out perhaps
Otherwise if astha hears the talk of NA and anjali while they are engaging on some machinations, 
Generally hearing by chance is second nature of SP Bahu  Wink

Oh yes, overhearing  cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-31, 20:14

Hey guys astha will live with shlok for 6 months or 3....i dont know about that
Embarassed

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-01-31, 20:15

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:NA feels that he holds the trump card, as Astha blindly believes in him and his so-called persona, NA is using the emotions of Astha for his own benefits. 
As Long as Astha continues to live in her perceptions of others and is not in tune with their true nature, She is always going to be taken on rides

but AStha's husband s Slok...whoever n the house behave gud 2 her main qstn shud be whther Slok s loving her

but here Astha seems least bothered abt that point 

The Crux of the Matter is that this is a Six Month period, where Shloke has to behave amicably, Astha however seems to be neither concerned on this nor, she is questioning why does she need to perform the tasks given by anjali . She can raise the issue with the court of being caught on two fronts, a job contract which Shloke refuses to forego and the unnecessary pressures being put by Anjali. However a SP Bahu will never perhaps consider all this

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-31, 20:20

sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:NA feels that he holds the trump card, as Astha blindly believes in him and his so-called persona, NA is using the emotions of Astha for his own benefits. 
As Long as Astha continues to live in her perceptions of others and is not in tune with their true nature, She is always going to be taken on rides

but AStha's husband s Slok...whoever n the house behave gud 2 her main qstn shud be whther Slok s loving her

but here Astha seems least bothered abt that point 

The Crux of the Matter is that this is a Six Month period, where Shloke has to behave amicably, Astha however seems to be neither concerned on this nor, she is questioning why does she need to perform the tasks given by anjali . She can raise the issue with the court of being caught on two fronts, a job contract which Shloke refuses to forego and the unnecessary pressures being put by Anjali. However a SP Bahu will never perhaps consider all this

If the CVs decide to be logical they will have Aastha move the court mentioning harassment.. but of course.. asking for logic from them is crazy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by slmu on 2014-01-31, 20:20

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hey guys astha will live with shlok for 6 months or 3....i dont know about that
Embarassed

6 months Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 20:27

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hey guys astha will live with shlok for 6 months or 3....i dont know about that
Embarassed

6....long way 2 go

her sp bahu detective skills will cum out n this time span :P 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-31, 20:33

Thanks for telling anusha and shanthi....so astha has to bear these tantrums for 6 months....but as anu said she is sp bahu and can do anything now she will become detective but why she is doing so if she doesnt care for shlok

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 22:18

very nice discussion guys. Thumbsup Hope NASA plans are gaining numbers in our forum.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-01-31, 22:24

candy wrote: very nice discussion guys. Thumbsup  Hope NASA plans are gaining numbers in our forum.

NASA ki Jay...they r helpful atleast n keeping this forum alive

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by candy on 2014-01-31, 22:26

yeah. Tats a good one anu. Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What is their plan?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum