Latest topics

what does Mr.Gafoor deserve ??!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: what does Mr.Gafoor deserve ??!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 17:19

Awesome post Candy ....
long hug Kiss 
Absolutely right you are my dear .. Both gaffoor and Razia are to be equally blamed for that Candy ...
I agree totally ..
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 17:21

Thank u manu long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 17:27

candy wrote:Thank u manu  long hug  

How come gaffoor is ordering the killing of Zoya so easily ... He is equally a criminal .. How can he order her murder even if she is not his daughter .. Both should be given death sentence by court ...
 Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 17:30

candy wrote:Oh... Its so sweet of you Jenny. And this is my first post in this QH forum. I thought to do for QH first but i came here last oly.. .  But am happy in sharing my thoughts.  Dance  

Why were you hesitant Candy ? Any one stopping you my dear ?  Feeling shy kya ? .Carry on bindaas .. You made me very happy ....
 long hug 
Want to see your posts in all your fav shows Candy ... :heart: :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 17:32

candy wrote:Thank u manu long hug
candy ab toh khush ho na finally manu ne padh hi liya

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 17:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:
candy wrote:Thank u manu  long hug  
candy ab toh khush ho na finally manu ne padh hi liya

I am dancing with you all
 Dance party4 Party1 party4 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 17:45

First time i disagree with u manu...

1.gafoor was not ready to kill zoya infact when razia told him to do so he got angry.

2.then finally he got ready to kill zoya bcoz of his another daughter humiera bcoz haider was trying to create prob. For humiera.

3. he dont came to know that time that she is his daughter....

4.but when he came to know about so he rushed to save her....

5. And to save her didnt thought about humiera life bcoz for humez life he was killing zoya but when he came to know about this he didnt thought to save hum he cared more for zoya....

6.he was trying to clear all his mistakes before this drama....

7. At last he loves his daughter zoya alot and now he is ready to bear any prob. He is ready to go to jail

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 18:04

cutie pai :-) wrote:First time i disagree with u manu...

1.gafoor was not ready to kill zoya infact when razia told him to do so he got angry.

2.then finally he got ready to kill zoya bcoz of his another daughter humiera bcoz haider was trying to create prob. For humiera.

5. And to save her didnt thought about humiera life bcoz for humez life he was killing zoya but when he came to know about this he didnt thought to save hum he cared more for zoya....

7. At last he loves his daughter zoya alot and now he is ready to bear any prob. He is ready to go to jail
we are welcome to disagree Cutie pie ...
He is trying to save Zoya now ....

But he gave green signal to Razia to go ahead with the killing .. So he is part of the murder plan .. So he is equally to be blamed .. In this and all the past murders done by Razia .. Razia has always discussed it with Gaffoor first .. So he knows about everything yet he is quiet .. He is conniving in the murders .. He never reported to police .. He hid the truth from police and saved Razia ...so he is equally a murderer.. Both gaffoor and Razia should be punished for murder of Zoya's mother ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 18:16; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 18:10

Maria J wrote:Oh ok.. Now I get what u wanted to say.. Thanks Candy for making this post.. Thumbsup  Loved it.. 

I agree with u a person who keeps silence when a crime takes place is as good as a criminal..
Yes .. in this case Gaffoor deserves life imprisonment for conniving in the crime .. And Razia deserves death sentence for committing the crime herself and hiding evidence and blackmailing ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 18:14

Jenny yaar.. He has no right to kill any body . Wat if if zoya is not his daughter, he would have killed na. So just for property and for his daughter can he a girl.
who gave the right ? Blaming razia is not good. If she says for him to jump into well,will he do. No isn't. Tats his character ya..
he rushed to save his daughter zoya. Nw too humera's life is prob oly na.

finally ,. Killing someone is a crime. How can he just say razia to go ahead..
He is a selfish person ya. Just because he loves zoya and he regrets now he can't be forgiven ya.
i second you manu

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 18:18

candy wrote:Jenny yaar.. He has no right to kill any body . Wat if if zoya is not his daughter, he would have killed na. So just for property and for his daughter can he a girl.
    who gave the right ? Blaming razia is not good. If she says for him to jump into well,will he do. No isn't. Tats his character ya..
   he rushed to save his daughter zoya. Nw too humera's life is prob oly na.

finally ,. Killing someone is a crime. How can he just say razia to go ahead..
He is a selfish person ya. Just because he loves zoya and he regrets now he can't be forgiven ya.
     i second you manu
Thanks Candy .. ... but it is healthy to have a discussion .. all point of views are equally welcomed Candy and Cutie pie  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 18:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:First time i disagree with u manu...

He is trying to save her now ....
But he gave green signal to Razia to go ahead with the killing .. So he is part of the murder plan .. So he is equally to be blamed .. In this and all the past murders done by Razia .. Razia has alway discussed it with Gaffoor first .. So he knows about everything yet he is quiet .. He is conniving in the murders .. He never reported to police .. He hid the truth from police and saved Razia ...so he is equally a murderer.. Both gaffoor and Razia should be punished for murder of Zoya's mother ..
he does not killed zoya's mother razia killed her and yes its his fault that he rescued razia but he is not deserving death

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 18:21

Yeah Jenny, u are right now am happy manu read and gave reviews.. I want all my friends to read .. Dance

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 18:24

candy wrote:Yeah Jenny, u are right now am happy manu read and gave reviews.. I want all my friends to read ..  Dance
for your first post candy here is a gift 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 18:26

Jenny Wat abt spoiling rashid's life. Is tat not a crime. He supported so tat razia continued her crimes. So he too is responsible for punishment.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 18:27

Thank u manu . long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 18:44

Arrreeee yaar remember its a serial and in shows if anyone wants to regret for his mistake then he can.....i know about rashid but that was also a plan of razia not gafoor in his whole life gafoor always felt bad for doing so....and know he wants to recover from that so he is not capable for death or any hard punishment

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-01, 18:49

cutie pai :-) wrote:Arrreeee yaar remember its a serial and in shows if anyone wants to regret for his mistake then he can.....i know about rashid but that was also a plan of razia not gafoor in his whole life gafoor always felt bad for doing so....and know he wants to recover from that so he is not capable for death or any hard punishment
Jenny so if he repents and assists Zoya to get back what she lost ... and allow Dilshaad live happily with Rashid .. then we shall forgive him  :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 18:57

manu he is not saying rashid to live with shireen he is not having any problems with rashid and dilshad union...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 19:16

Jenny how u can say so yaar. It will be a prob for his image in society.
if his sister is tagged as second wife for rashid. It affects his image. He will tel razia tat he is insulted and keep long face. She will do something criminal.
he first neglects and when she convinces she did for his image . He will silently leave. This is Wat happening na .
The situations may be different. But he is not.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 19:20

how come to forgive a person whose crime has spoiled a family future and insulted for 17 years .
feeling bad inside but supporting crime is not a acceptable one ya.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 19:21

Am awaiting for zoya's reaction for this..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 19:28

candy wrote:Jenny how u can say so yaar. It will be a prob for his image in society.
   if his sister is tagged as second wife for rashid. It affects his image. He will tel razia tat he is insulted and keep long face. She will do something criminal.
       he first neglects and when she convinces she did for his image . He will silently leave. This is Wat happening na .
The situations may be different. But he is not.
candy congrates u r now dazzling diamond.....and i said so bcoz now he doesnt care for his image in society .....now he will do anything without caring about his image

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-01, 19:57

Really Jenny.. Am happy. So there will be a diamond in my dp na..
Mr.gafoor can't be trusted unless and until he accepts his crime. When he takes the responsibility for those crimes he can be a least acceptable person..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 20:03

candy wrote:Really Jenny.. Am happy. So there will be a diamond in my dp na..
     Mr.gafoor can't be trusted unless and until he accepts his crime. When he takes the responsibility for those crimes he can be a least acceptable person..
no candy there's no image for diamond....and he has accepted his crim yaar....i think u didnt saw that epi

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum