Latest topics

will astha leave shlok easily....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

will astha leave shlok easily....

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 22:25

Guys one thought came in my mind...

My friends nowdays we are getting to see lots dumboness of astha....after entering in shlok's house she became a chipku gum....what do you think guys does shlok will ever love astha...or only astha will be seen running for shlok....
Lets come to divorce point...judge has given 6 months to astha and shlok...theres lot of suspence what will happen in these 6 months will shlok realise his love for astha or NA will continue to play cupid for ashlok....or astha will find about anjali's past and will start fighting for rights of her sasu bai...or both ashlok will confess there love or only shlok will convince astha to not leave him (that i dont want)'and our astha will also realise that she cant live without shlok....
And then when the 6 months will over they will decide to live together but there was a spoiler that the divorce will happen and they will be parted....

So guys questions are but who will find the answers....none other then ourselves....i opened this thread to make our weekened interesting....now i hope that everyone who is reading this will give response to my post....
Group Hug

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: will astha leave shlok easily....

Post by slmu on 2014-02-01, 22:28

Chipku gum  ROFL 

I really think all those points are possible. They have to give something to Aastha to do, so they will have her find out about Anjali and help her. That will pit her against NA and if Shlok believes her, he will go against NA also and fall in love with Aastha.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 22:39

slmu wrote:Chipku gum  ROFL 

I really think all those points are possible. They have to give something to Aastha to do, so they will have her find out about Anjali and help her. That will pit her against NA and if Shlok believes her, he will go against NA also and fall in love with Aastha.
yeah agree with u shanthi if astha will find about anjali then she will support her then NA ko lagega 440 walt ka jhatkA....then he will plz to astha to leave the house

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-01, 22:46

cutie pai :-) wrote:

yeah agree with u shanthi if astha will find about anjali then she will  support her then NA ko lagega 440 walt ka jhatkA....then he will plz to astha to leave the house

Can he let her leave? what if she tells the world.. he has to shut her mouth somehow.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-01, 23:01

slmu wrote:

yeah agree with u shanthi if astha will find about anjali then she will  support her then NA ko lagega 440 walt ka jhatkA....then he will plz to astha to leave the house

Can he let her leave? what if she tells the world.. he has to shut her mouth somehow.
agree yaar i think he will turn negative for her

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-02, 13:02

May be Shlok will be taking revenge from Aastha for what his previous GF Swati did to him ...so he hates females in general ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-02, 13:07

Astha s not gonna go back for sure...In this 6 months she will open new branch of sp vahu detective agency......she have 2 find a loads of secret.... :P 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-02, 13:19

anusha and manu your points r interesting but why shlok is taking revenge of swati from astha....i think that he loved swati thats why still he is having her memories in locked room if she gave dhokha to shlok then definitly he had burnt all this

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by BalaMunnangi on 2014-02-02, 15:31

anusha.cochin wrote:Astha s not gonna go back for sure...In this 6 months she will open new branch of sp vahu detective agency......she have 2 find a loads of secret.... :P 

CVs can take any of the paths.But I do not want Aastha to stay in that house even NA plays any number of games.Basically the main problem in their realationship is Shlok and not Aastha.I did not have any hope that he feels something for Aastha.I strongly feel that she should leave him/job after 6/12 months with the help of her mother and show him that what a women can do on their own?

BalaMunnangi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-02, 15:40

Totally agree with u bala....astha should leave shlok if she will not then what they will inspire other women

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 22:57

i want aastha to leave shlok when he realise everything and come on his knees.because he deserves tat..
before all this to happen, aastha will get tangled herself to all problems. lets watch if she detangles herself or some one helps her..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-02, 23:07

candy wrote:i want aastha to leave shlok when he realise everything and come on his knees.because he deserves tat..
   before all this to happen, aastha will get tangled herself to all problems. lets watch if she detangles herself or some one helps her..
ofcourse someone will help afterall she is sp bahu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 23:16

Jenny sp bahu means Super natural Powers bahu. isn't !? :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-02, 23:34

candy wrote:Jenny sp bahu means Super natural  Powers bahu. isn't !? :*lol*:
this and i was thinking starplus bahu :lol!:

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-03, 03:17

candy wrote:Jenny sp bahu means Super natural  Powers bahu. isn't !? :*lol*:
this and i was thinking starplus bahu :lol!:
Candy And. Cutie ... SP Bahu means. Star Plus Bahu only ...but yes she does have Super natural Powers correctly pointed out by you .. Other than that she has numerous more powers .... To cry buckets .. To be a good investigator .. To be present every where .. Reaching crime scene before police .... Giving long bhaashans ... Wear heVy jewellery and heavy silk sareesz all the time including bed time ... Cooking meals for the entire large family in few mins  .... To remain helpful to every one all the time

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 08:00

Jenny yaar,u are right Tats star plus bahu oly. i made fun with sp . wanna give a different meaning for sp.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 08:05

Manu , u told all those supernatural powers i meant by saying so.,..

our thoughts are alike... cheers

they are the feminine version of superman and spiderman . :lol!:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2014-02-04, 11:23

I think by the end of the sixth month Aastha will sense something wrong in Anjali and NA's relation n decide to extend the divorce case in order to go deeper regarding this matter. Maybe then NA's real face will be infront of Shlok and Aashta n he may reunite. And then the divorce wont happen.

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 11:33

OMG !!! more than 6months No No

but jeevan , when ever Anjali points out tat, family's male members are higher than women, it means everything is happening as per NA instructions. can't aastha sense tat now??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum