Latest topics

Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-02, 12:10

While praying inside the mosque, Asad and Ayaan spot Zoya. Their feelings are expressed through song Sakhi Piya ko Joh Main na Dekho.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit: to the uploader

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 17:13

Tfs Maria .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-02, 17:52

candy wrote:Tfs Maria .
 long hug  Jenny..  I love this scene.. What abt u?

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 18:13

Maria, am watching this for 3rd time today,.
thank you so much.. Do u know y. Because of ksg . I missed him a lot..
Wat a scene ya!!! The scene when asad gets startled seeing zoya sad would be awesome. He will feel tat he couldn't take eyes from her .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 18:16

Zoya will be beautiful even when she cries. I too love this scene Maria..
hug1

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 18:20

Maria, will try to make a post about my thoughts over this scene.. Will post tomm. If possible tonite .
this video refreshed my thoughts,.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-02, 19:14

Maria.....yaad dila di yaar....this scene was awesome i loved this and its my goodluck that am able to watch thi video on my cellphone so watching it regularly....hugs to u maria for sharing this
hug1 and agree zoya looks so pretty even crying am having a pic of this and its awesome yaar....and maria i watched this scene today only bcoz that time i was not a qh fan

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by lamita on 2014-02-03, 04:09


lamita
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 72
Join date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 12:00

candy wrote:Maria, am watching this for 3rd time today,.
    thank you so much.. Do u know y. Because of ksg . I missed him a lot..
   Wat a scene ya!!! The scene when asad gets startled seeing zoya sad would be awesome. He will feel tat he couldn't take eyes from her .
Glad u like it  :)  :) .. wow u explain it so well.. Love to read ur thoughts..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 12:02

candy wrote:Zoya will be beautiful even when she cries. I too love this scene Maria..
 hug1
 hug1

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 12:05

candy wrote:Maria, will try to make a post about my thoughts over this scene.. Will post tomm. If possible tonite .
   this video refreshed my thoughts,.
Wow u r going to write again.. I loved ur brief post on the scene.. I'll be eagerly waiting..  :)  :)  :)  :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 12:07

cutie pai :-) wrote:Maria.....yaad dila di yaar....this scene was awesome i loved this and its my goodluck that am able to watch thi video on my cellphone so watching it regularly....hugs to u maria for sharing this
hug1  and agree zoya looks so pretty even crying am having a pic of this and its awesome yaar....and maria i watched this scene today only bcoz that time i was not a qh fan
I'm glad u loved it and are able to watch it on mobile.. Enjoy and share ur feelings and thoughts as u watch them..  :)  :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 12:10

lamita wrote:
Nice pic Lamita.. TFS

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by puri_2711 on 2014-02-03, 12:52

Lost touch with QH since many months
but watching  this really refreshed old memories...  :) The whole sequence has been shot b'ful & the song had been equally amazing  Thumbsup 
Still remember this was the first QH episode I have watched  Thumbsup Had loved this sufi song since then  Heart  Heart.....
Its been loosely based on famous Amir Khusro lines from his poem Zihaal-e-Miskin


Thanx for refreshing memories :)

puri_2711
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 12:55

puri_2711 wrote:Lost touch with QH since many months
but watching  this really refreshed old memories...  :) The whole sequence has been shot b'ful & the song had been equally amazing  Thumbsup 
Still remember this was the first QH episode I have watched  Thumbsup Had loved this sufi song since then  Heart  Heart.....
Its been loosely based on famous Amir Khusro lines from his poem Zihaal-e-Miskin


Thanx for refreshing memories :)
I agree.. I love this scene very much..  :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 13:28

puri.. thank u so much for sharing those details about sufi song..
id possible can u tell me the details where would i get the lyrics and meanings for tat song .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by puri_2711 on 2014-02-03, 14:32

candy wrote:puri.. thank u so much for sharing those details about sufi song..
   id possible can u  tell me the details where would i get the lyrics and meanings for tat song .
The song used in show is exclusive for the show :)
But there are few lines
Its loosely based on this -- Zahal e Masqeen Makun Taghaful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

puri_2711
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-10-05
Age : 31
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 18:20

ok puri. thank u so much for sharing this. long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 18:38

puri_2711 wrote:
candy wrote:puri.. thank u so much for sharing those details about sufi song..
   id possible can u  tell me the details where would i get the lyrics and meanings for tat song .
The song used in show is exclusive for the show :)
But there are few lines
Its loosely based on this -- Zahal e Masqeen Makun Taghaful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for sharing  :) 

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene where Asad and Ayan spot Zoya at the mosque..

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum